52 Comments
  • 52 results
Posted by The_LMFAO_Guy

What the fuck is this? When I read the title I honestly thought that Microsoft was going to develop a game based on the House Party Series. I was like, "they better based it off the first two movies. Didn't really care for the third movie, and that straight-to-video third sequel that had nothing to do with the original House Party can go to hell."

Then like two seconds later I immediately became disappointed because I realized that I don't own a 360. "First Hydro Thunder, and now House Party? Microsoft can suck it" I said. But in a way, I'm really glad this has nothing to do with House Party. Though, I think it's really stupid that Microsoft is trying to trick the House Party fan base into falling for this.

Posted by GorillaMoPena

Hey who wants to come to my Alan Wake themed party?

Posted by jonnyboy

House Party went up on streaming a few months back, and I watched it for the first time since the 80's. That dance off and rap battle were amazing still.

Edited by Zacagawea

Seriously...Just give me Alan Wake and Nexuiz now while there still ain't shit to play.

Posted by MormonWarrior

I was surprised to see that Warp received an M rating. I guess when you can warp into dudes and explode them into a bloody mess, that equals 'mature' or something. Or maybe it's the strong language?

Anyway, I'll be interested in seeing how these all turn out. They could all be lame...or great, I guess, so we'll see.

Posted by beard_of_zeus

Warp seems really awesome, so I'll be picking that up for sure, and I loved Alan Wake, so I'll probably be grabbing American Nightmare too.

Posted by Cybexx

Warp looks like a really cool take on the stealth genre, I'm looking forward to it the most from this group. I love Remedy so I'll pretty much buy Alan Wake's American Nightmare regardless of how it reviews, though I hope its good.

I didn't get a great feeling from the recent I Am Alive trailer, I feel like Ubisoft is pushing it out the door with the least amount of funding they need to finish it, but I hope I'm wrong. I think Nexuiz's development history is just so bizarre, as has been covered by this very site, and I don't really feel the need to play a twitch shooter right now. However if I Am Alive reviews okay I'll grab it and then I might as well get Nexuiz at that point because with the 800 points back it would essentially be free. These Microsoft promotions always seem to have at least one game being carried by the quality of the others.

Posted by hollitz

Wow. I Am Alive launching one day after Mass Effect 3. Sent to die.

Posted by Stackboy

Thought for a second Fez would be in that list, but then I realised they always want us wanting for that game.

Posted by Redbullet685

@Law313 said:

I will be picking up AW:AN and I Am Alive. The other titles don't peak my interest.

Yep, same here. Though, I'm not so sure about I Am Alive. I'll have to see the reviews, and play the trial before I pay for it.

Posted by RazielCuts

@DaBuddaDa said:

I Am Alive will be eaten alive with that release date..! Check out what comes out the day before.

do tell

Posted by HatKing

@SerHulse said:

@Mr_Skeleton said:

Wait I Am Alive is a downloadable game?

Exactly what I was thinking

:?

Also news to me.

Posted by WinterSnowblind

@mabber36 said:

wait, microsoft said they would offer 800 points to people who bought all the games

but I don't want nexuiz, so what would be the point in buying it?

A free game that you might enjoy playing if you try it?

If not, you didn't lose any money.. so, why not?

Edited by Equal_Opportunity_Destroyer497

I'll definitely be picking up Alan Wake, though frankly I'm a little worried that it's taking things in the wrong direction. Really curious to see how I Am Alive turns out.

Posted by M3rlin

Gonna get all 4 of these!

Posted by MeatSim

I would play a Kid & Play video game, good or bad.

Posted by ddensel

Looking forward to more Alan Wake, though the focus on combat is disconcerting. Maybe Remedy made some tweaks to make it more fun. I Am Alive looks pretty good too.

Posted by SerHulse

@Mr_Skeleton said:

Exactly what I was thinking

:?

Posted by x52z

Man, I was so hoping Trials Evolution would be listed here. I can't wait much longer!

Posted by jakob187

OLD NEWS IS OLD!

Okay, so I might've had one or two of the dates mixed up when I originally put this up in the forums about three weeks ago or whatever, but nonetheless, psyched for some XBLA House Party titles!

Posted by DarthOrange

Hey yea son get yo Kid n Play!

Wait its not actually a House Party game? I call false advertising!

Posted by Mr_Skeleton

Posted by Shuborno

@onan said:

Is there some sort of "buy everything" promotion?

I believe it's 800 free MS Points if you buy them all.

Posted by gla55jAw

Thank you for the Kid & Play pic.

Posted by D_Man_Taylor

I might pick up Alan Wake and Warp. I don't know what Nexuis is. Definitely getting I Am Alive though.

Posted by Napalm

House Party seems like the wrong way to label most of those games.

Posted by tactis

hmmmm, I liked Alan Wake but from the bombcast impressions it seems like this game is going to be focused on the combat which I hated in Alan Wake, maybe I will get Warp. And I am Alive ain't going to be living with that release date so close to Mass Effect 3.

Posted by Cincaid

@PsEG said:

Looks like Patrick's article was ejected into space!

Nobody messes with the might of Kid & Play.

Poor Patrick. :(

Guess this happens when Alex is making havoc on the east coast.

Posted by PsEG

Looks like Patrick's article was ejected into space!

Nobody messes with the might of Kid & Play.

Posted by mabber36

@onan: yes, buy everything and get 800 points

which seems useless since you could just save 800 points by not buying one of the games

Posted by onan

Is there some sort of "buy everything" promotion?

Posted by buckybit

I was tricked to this article by clicking on the HOUSE PARTY pic. Got me!

Posted by msavo

Is I Am Alive coming to XBLA first?

Posted by mabber36

wait, microsoft said they would offer 800 points to people who bought all the games

but I don't want nexuiz, so what would be the point in buying it?

Posted by WelshCleats

Couldn't find that House Party 3 image? Damn.

Posted by mracoon

I wonder how many games have been released on February 29th?

Posted by Keavy_Rain

Alan Wake? YES! DAY ONE!

The rest? Demo's and maybe pickup at the next sale.

Posted by ShinyTan

A grindhouse inspired shooter and a post-apocalyptic action game? Sounds like a House Party.

Posted by oddduck

Hmm. I guess that means Fez won't be out until March 14th at the earliest.

Posted by Baconbot

Interested in seeing Warp but where is Fez?

Posted by CameraGuyKurt

But when do we get FEZ?!

Posted by RecSpec

Wait, did I miss Game Feast last year? Or did they just not have one. These seasonal sales always mess me up.

Posted by ReyGitano

It doesn't sound like it will be from what Remedy has been saying, but I do hope that this new Alan Wake is closer to the DLC than to the main game.

Also interested in I Am Alive, even though I have no real idea of what's going on with that game.

Posted by Vexxan

Really looking forward to Alan Wake. Might pick up I Am Alive as well, seems interesting enough.

Posted by DaBuddaDa

I Am Alive will be eaten alive with that release date..! Check out what comes out the day before.

Posted by Daiphyer

Super intrigued to try out I Am Alive.

Posted by Law313

I will be picking up AW:AN and I Am Alive. The other titles don't peak my interest.

Posted by Vinny_Says

Nexuis is finally coming out? Is that the Cryengine game?

Posted by DFSVegas

I Am Alive is an XBLA game? Wow, I need to pay attention.

Posted by AlKusanagi

@Kyou42: Sorry. Shocked I got it myself.

• 52 results