291 Comments
Posted by theimmortalbum

$13 on Amazon. I will be buying this ASAP - can't believe I missed it. Rhythm games are my JAM.

Posted by Hef

FUCK YOU AND YOUR TAMBOURINE MONKEY

Posted by Tricks73r

Don't know what a Mandrill is? Brush up on your Mega Man X bosses GB dudes.

Posted by n0nametaz

HAHAHA

Posted by Melos

I'm even later to the party, but I have to chime in about how impressive Jeff is at this game. I used to play a staggering amount of Stepmania and could nail some crazy songs there, but Rhythm Heaven Fever makes me feel like I'm that guy who always claps out of sync in crowds. At least I know my Wii still works.

Posted by afs262

Does Vinny's monkey voice remind anyone else of Pee Wee Herman?

Posted by mikey87144

I'm late to the party on this but much props to Jeff's skills on this game. Monkey watch. How did he get a medal on that!?

Posted by Sarumarine

@rjayb89 said:

Now that I've played the game, I've just realized that Jeff is a Rhythm God.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I didn't know just how badly Jeff was killing it through this entire Quick Look until I got my hands on it. He made Monkey Watch and that Tambourine game look easy.

Posted by Nentisys

wubabubabuba that true? YE!

Posted by BamSaidTheLady

Jeff! Jeff! Jeff! One, two!

Posted by rjayb89

Now that I've played the game, I've just realized that Jeff is a Rhythm God.

Posted by DeviTiffany

If Hayao Miyazaki directed Music Videos instead of actual movies I imagine they'd look something like this.

Posted by Dagbiker

Young Detective is in this, Cool.

Posted by Laz

Lol. Oh man, if only this were on the 3DS. I really don't feel like sitting on the couch playing this on TV, but that quick look was so epic.

Posted by edeo

I just got the game today. Godammit, I have to admit to myself that I'm never going to get medals on some of these levels.

The tambourine level is a BITCH. I can barely pass that one at all. And the monkey watch is evil.

Who would have thought that such a cute game could humiliate and emasculate me so completely.

"Yes Rhythm Heaven, I am not good at video games. May I lick your boots now?"

Posted by ApexDefect

Thought the same thing Patrick "song sounds like its from Sonic Adventure" lol

Posted by Jaqen_HGhar

If this was available here in Norway I would buy it right fucking now.

Posted by CosmicQueso

Picked it up and played it over the weekend. Awesome.

Gotta admit, though, I was surprised at just how hard the game is. I mean, it's not complicated, but it's not easy. Love the art and just about everything about it.

It'll be the last Wii game I buy, and I'm glad I'm saying goodbye to that system with something like this.

Posted by Winternet

How much does a Wii cost? Jesus fuck, that is amazing.

Edited by Mnemoidian

Wow, this is an amazing quick look - if I had a Wii, I would get this right away.

Really great music, a shame all the Soundtracks without the sound effects. Ah well!

edit: guess I was wrong.

Posted by cwilly

I have now watched the Ringside section of this video 4 times...

Posted by sihingmarcel

Dammit. Now I have to find my Wii.

Edited by Majkiboy

@BigStupidFace said:

Patrick went..

British English

Australian

South African

Australian (maybe New Zealand?)

and back to British.

And for that reason... I'm out.

You have clearly never heard a mandrill talk!

Posted by fox01313

@clstirens: Damn good bit of work whoever came up with that idea on mashing this with the Old Spice commercials. Haven't played much on the Wii lately but thanks to this game & Jeff's brand of excitement over the game made me grab it first on gamefly then grab it later on sale.

Posted by IkariNoTekken

Expected this game to be great and it looks like it is.

Never owned a Wii and at this point in the consoles cycle I don't want to buy one now; but this game may push me to.

Edited by mrfluke
@XNaphryz said:

@clstirens said:

obligatory

i can 1up that XD 

Posted by clstirens

Oh man, that was amazing

Posted by XNaphryz

@clstirens said:

obligatory

Edited by fred2265

Looks really cool.

Posted by Dr_Robocop

I don't own a Wii, so I can't get this game, but that Monkey Watch level really made me smile.

Posted by SolidOcelot

SOLD, going to buy this right now.

Posted by Max_Hydrogen

Oh man, I just watched the Japanese remix again... IT'S STILL AWESOME!

Posted by sweaty_betty

hmm i dont like the style :/

Posted by avantegardener

This looks great, perhap the last wii game I buy.

Posted by djenson

Sweet, looks fun to me.

Posted by cooljammer00

Oh, so Vinny's monkey impression can also double as Karen Snider.

Posted by cooljammer00

Aww, the Japanese version of "You go, big guy!" is "Sugoi, desu ne?"

Posted by Chazzi27

The wrestling mini game is beyond amazing...I almost want to pick this game up just for that, and that's saying something consider my Wii hasn't even been turned on in almost 6 months, and that was to play Mario Kart 64 lol.

Posted by Tsuchikage

I had never seen any footage of this series until this Quick Look. I've really been missing out; this game looks amazing! It had me cracking up the whole time!

Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw

Don't get me wrong, this game looks awesome. But I'll never play it, because I know after ten minutes, the stress would give me a heart attack.

Posted by Zella

This game looks incredible, kinda sad I don't own a wii anymore

Posted by Dvsshark

Wow this actually looks fun.

Posted by WickedFather

I got a perfect on the interview first time after unlocking it because I've watched this video so many times.  I did Samurai Slice and got every single ghost apart from the very last fekking one first try and it gives you an OK because of it  - gyyyyahhhhhh!!!

Posted by Undeadpool

Anyone else immediately think of The Sharks when they saw the "cool" watch monkeys?

This game looks fun as hell, but I think I'd be TEEEEEEEEERRIBLE at it. I have a very poor sense of rhythm.

Posted by Mr_Skeleton

@clstirens said:

obligatory

This is literally the best thing ever.

Posted by bass_hero

Worst English accent. Ever

Posted by Venatio

@clstirens:So great....:D

Posted by ItsAJackal

This game makes me wish I hadn't sold my Wii

Posted by Rox360

Welp... Looks like I'm still writing down games I need to buy if I ever get a Wii... It's almost starting to seem worth it, now!

Posted by Gilby

I went and bought the game after watching this. Blue fish is a prick!