291 Comments
Posted by BasketSnake

The wii cursor looks super responsive when you're browsing the menus. Motion + ?

Posted by SpunkyHePanda

If your TV has no input lag and you don't mind having game music stuck in your head for the rest of your life, get this game.

Posted by Dalai

The Wii is still a threat!

Posted by BachoGrande

you made my goddamn day w/ the TF2 version of that.

Posted by crusader8463

@roguehallow said:

I was out with a girl the other night; she gimme the ol' Golden Rooster, if you know what I'm talkin' about.

Also, rhythm is a dancer. Thank you.

I don't know how to tell ya this man, but if she gave you the golden rooster that wasn't a lady you were with.

Posted by Kaitouace

Got this game and LOVE it. Quick Look is lucky it stopped when it did though. The next mini-game was probably one of the worst ones in the bunch.

Edited by EnduranceFun

Amazing game, captivating to watch.

Posted by jred250
Posted by Rollout

Don't be ashamed, Vinny, the Rhythm Heaven DS offbeat level, LockStep, is really counter-intuitive for the brain. I'm pretty sure everyone had trouble getting it at first, too.

Edited by bybeach

Samurai Slice was the greatest, Evile spirits steal child's pinwheel, Hero must make epic journey and fight them all to get the pinwheel back. A little bit of Japanese landscape art, some snow and cherry blossom petals, and of course one aginst many epic music, and we are there. Just Awesome.

But my fav. (never played these games) was Rhythm Hell that came out some years back.

Posted by Maajin

Best Quick Look ever.

Posted by dragaroo

Yes! Been waiting for this all week! Can't wait to get my copy.

Posted by Church069

A really small little touch, but I loved how the samurai wrestler dude had his sword taped to his back. So I guess that means this game is awesome.

Posted by DoctorSensei

Alright Patrick, your next interview series needs to be conducted Rhythm Heaven style.

Posted by 49th

I want to buy this but I can't because Nintendo EU is dumb with release dates.

Posted by GlenTennis

UGGGGGGGHHHHH I WANT THIS GAME

Posted by Troncek

I wish they wouldn't talk in-between music/rhythm games. So annoying!

Posted by DirtyEagles

its so tragic when you make a fucked up robot

Posted by CyleMoore

I think I need to get this.

Posted by Edmundus

That wrestler minigame got me pumped!

Posted by roguehallow

@crusader8463: Hm. Come to think of it, she did have a curiously large mandrill...

Posted by xxNBxx

@crusader8463 said:

@roguehallow said:

I was out with a girl the other night; she gimme the ol' Golden Rooster, if you know what I'm talkin' about.

Also, rhythm is a dancer. Thank you.

I don't know how to tell ya this man, but if she gave you the golden rooster that wasn't a lady you were with.

That one would be the brown rooster...

Posted by LiQuid3600

I have no desire to ever play Rhythm Heaven. I will never play Rhythm Heaven. That said, I wish I could watch someone play Rhythm Heaven for the rest of my life.

Posted by Terjay

That looks pretty fun. Too bad I don't have a Wii :(

Posted by I_smell

THIS LOOKS LIKE THE GREATEST GAME I'm gonna have to buy this

Posted by HowDire

Fantastic." Rubbadubbadubbadubdo, True?" "Yeah"

Posted by buft

Amazing to watch, not sure how long it would hold my attention once I've completed the mini games once

Posted by Allison

I always feel like Patrick is either making things up or embellishing a bit, whereas Jeff is very earnest about his stories.

Dunno why, just is.

Posted by Spiritof

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Yeah.

Posted by MindOST

Wubadubadub, is true? Yeah!

Woah you go Big Guy!

Pose to the Fans!

Pose to the Fans!

Edited by Seroth

I hope Giant Bomb does some type of Wii or music game award at the end of this year to give this game its props, because it's probably the best Wii game EVER...and probably the last Wii game I ever buy.

Would've loved to see their reaction to the events of the Flock Step game. That stuff BLEW MY MIND.

Also, the credits reveal what may be a... darker nature of the robots, depending on how you view the situation.

Posted by Applekid

I burst out laughing when Patrick spoke with the british accent

Posted by coolvee

I would actually watch political debates if the moderator asked questions "Rhythm Heaven-style".

Posted by mikey87144

I'm going to say this right now. TNT: Rhythm Heaven.

Posted by Dallas_Raines
Posted by MariachiMacabre

This game seems fucking awesome. Makes me want to dust off my Wii.

Posted by SirThirdFilms

this is the greatest thing I've ever seen

Edited by DefaultProphet

I don't get it. What's supposed to be good about this game? What would make me want to play this game?

Like I feel like I'm being trolled that's how confused I am. How broken I feel that I just don't get it at all.

Posted by bkbroiler

Vinny's Monkey impression is pure insanity.

Posted by IClavdivs

@DefaultProphet said:

I don't get it. What's supposed to be good about this game? What would make me want to play this game?

Beep Boop Beep! What is love?

Posted by MrKlorox

Bad art style and bad music. Not that I'm normally into rhythm games, but you guys just made sure I never play anything named Rhythm Heaven ever.

Posted by SuperJoe

Great, now I have "wubadubaduba zat true? yes" stuck in my head.

Posted by SpunkyHePanda

@IClavdivs said:

@DefaultProphet said:

Beep Boop Beep! What is love?

ERROR

Posted by RuisuX

Needs more Munchy Monk.

Posted by Majkiboy

Acting 101 :D

Posted by SpunkyHePanda

@RuisuX said:

Needs more Munchy Monk.

There's a Munchy Monk endless game. It's different but still pretty good.

Posted by jozzy

@MrKlorox said:

Bad art style and bad music. Not that I'm normally into rhythm games, but you guys just made sure I never play anything named Rhythm Heaven ever.

Guess I have no taste, because I absoolutely love the artstyle and the music is crazy catchy.

Posted by wumbo3000

That wrestling game was...magical.

Posted by kerse

@MindOST said:

Woah you go Big Guy!

Pose to the Fans!

Pose to the Fans!

that was amazing, i wish i had a wii so i could play this :(

Posted by MachoFantastico

This is the first Wii game in the past two years that makes me regret selling my Wii console, looks a blast.