People need to look at more of the FGC than just those clips and Cross Assault.
1. Maximilian the Online Warrior: Great and informative videos for fighting games and Call of Duty. Check out his work and see the new face of the FGC.
2. Level Up Series: They were the first to ban racism and most profanity on their stream. They stream a weekly event "Wednesday Night Fights" that is a lot of fun to watch and other than the weak pre-game show it is very professional. Find clips on their youtube page to start and maybe catch a stream.
3. Cross Counter - Gootecks and Mike Ross: Pro players that reached out to the online community and now have a pretty decent weekly live show. They are a safe start for most people and Mike Ross did have a documentary done about him. They make good Youtube videos and have called out offensive people on xbox live.
4. Ultra David and James Chen. They are the professional voices of the FGC. They are always good to listen to.
5. Iplaywinner: 50/50. They have great streams, but they pride themselves in keeping aggressive arcade culture alive. They have tried to make things better in the past and one of their writers even wrote a post about sexism - http://iplaywinner.com/news/2011/11/2/the-salty-runback-oktoberfest.html They aren't perfect, but they have been working on it.
DON'T LOOK AT THE CHAT. THAT IS ALWAYS GOOD ADVICE.
I also want to mention that Jared isn't perfect. I watched the TNT when he pitched Frame Trap and I watched every episode of that show. Jared was a perfect example of the childish cynicism that he harped on while talking to Jeff and the gang. He picked on fans of non street fighter games and passed judgement on games he never played.