79 Comments
  • 79 results
Posted by DonutFever

Wow, I was thinking this would be out be Summer at the latest! They announced it in 2010, that is a long build-up to release.

Posted by Saucy

Seems like the date might be wrong. Other sites are reporting it is Tuesday the 16th, which is the typical day for game release dates. Which is it?

Posted by Jackel2072

i have been looking forward to this for the last 2 years or so.  im happy its going to make its 2012 date! 

Posted by waldy

pumped!!!

Posted by BeachThunder

Far Cry 3, Borderlands 2 and Skyoshock all within weeks of eachother D:

Posted by whylessness

"It's worth noting that the PC version of Infinite will be coming at the same time as its console counterparts. Specifically, it's worth noting that because of how infrequently that happens nowadays."

Fuck. Yes.

Posted by AhmadMetallic

Can't wait for that tasty cleavage. 

Posted by Fjordson

Definitely hyped for this, looks like a really interesting followup to the first Bioshock.

Thought a slight negative that comes to mind is that this further dims what little hope I have for GTA V to come out this year. Take-Two's 2012 schedule is fairly packed.

Posted by honkyjesus

@Fjordson: Yeah, if you just look at Borderlands 2 and Infinite that is enough. Then throw in their sports franchise(s).

Posted by honkyjesus

I think the pic of Elizabeth is an older screen. I think to downgrade her bust size is an insult to large-breasted women.

Posted by Masha2932

Oh my. The latter half of this year will be awesome.

Posted by Commisar123

about time we got some detail

Posted by laserbolts

Day before my birthday gonna be so good.

Posted by stryker1121

Carried a naive hope that this would come out in August like the first BioShock...although i guess that was before Irrational knew they had a monster hit on their hands. Another big autumn for gamers, I suppose.

Posted by Fjordson
@honkyjesus

@Fjordson: Yeah, if you just look at Borderlands 2 and Infinite that is enough. Then throw in their sports franchise(s).

Yep. Plus the Firaxis game and Max Payne 3 in May. Really think that they're going to have a strong year without GTA. Which sadly says to me that they might just push it to May 2013 for their next fiscal year.

Oh well. Still happy that Infinite is on the way.
Posted by FancySoapsMan

Sounds great. 

also I read somewhere that the PS3 version will include BS1 for free, which is also great.

Posted by Javes

2012 seems like a much better year for gaming than 2011.

Posted by Humanity
@yoshimitz707 Two days before my birthday! High five on expense free Bioshock for the both of us!
Posted by ShuaReborn

I'm in the same boat as Wuddel & Sporkbane. Just take my money and give me this glorious game!

Posted by Ujio
Meh, not really interested in this one.
Posted by MelissaPeterson

I think her bust size looks just fine, it doesn't need to be changed. Even if it was bigger at some point, bigger is not always better because it can actually be painful for a woman's bust to be too big.

Posted by BestUsernameEver

@Ujio said:

Posted by whylessness

@Ujio said:

@BestUsernameEver said:

@Ujio said:

Fascinating. Tell me more.

Posted by Sephirotic

Really looking forward to this!

Posted by Splodge

@MelissaPeterson said:

I think her bust size looks just fine, it doesn't need to be changed. Even if it was bigger at some point, bigger is not always better because it can actually be painful for a woman's bust to be too big.

Jesus christ... the endless obsessing over the character's breasts is so fucking creepy.

Posted by Dan_CiTi

Man I hope final version of Elizabeth is tastefully stylized and has a nice figure and none of this compromised stuff because of bullshit fan reactions.

Posted by TheSheepherder

Yessssss.

Posted by Walreese55

Didn't this have a release date of September 6 and that people were laughing at this back in 2010 when no one thought it would actually ship on that day? I distinctly remember this...

Posted by Dad_Is_A_Zombie

The original was an all-time classic. The second was just a cash in I didn't bother with. Infinite however, I'm completely on board with. Can't wait!