63 Comments
  • 63 results
Posted by Turbo_Toaster

@Johnny5 said:

God dammit. Why are they trying to run this franchise into the ground. People liked Nemesis because he was forboding and creepy and always suddenly there, not in the middle of a fucking firefight acting as the boss character. Also giving control of him to players is even worse....sigh

This

Posted by Veiasma

This could be cool. Not ruling it out yet.

Posted by CurtMan2k7

Thats horse shit when PS3 is the better console fuck u bill gates
Posted by sickVisionz

@Johnny5 said:

God dammit. Why are they trying to run this franchise into the ground. People liked Nemesis because he was forboding and creepy and always suddenly there, not in the middle of a fucking firefight acting as the boss character. Also giving control of him to players is even worse....sigh

It's just a game dude. Plus, I doubt you're forced to play as him. If you don't wanna have fun nobody, is going to put a game to your head and make you do it.

Posted by Bernoulli

@CurtMan2k7 said:

lmao

Posted by Grixxel

@CurtMan2k7 said:

Posted by Elazul

@CurtMan2k7 said:

Oh my god, it's finally happened! I've successfully travelled back in time to early 2006!

I guess I'd better go warn Jeff about the whole "journalistic integrity" thing before it gets him fired.

Posted by HellBrendy

Finally some 360 exclusive shit and it's for a game I couldn't care less about.

Posted by Yummylee

@DarthOrange said:

Wow really? I have Resident Evil 1-5 downloaded on my PS3 but now I can't play as nemesis? I think I may end waiting for the gold edition that comes with all the DLC for this one. It wouldn't feel right playing resident evil without a dualshock. This kinda takes away my excitement for RE6. :/

You don't actually play as Nemesis. You just activate something and then he rolls with you as your homie. This whole exclusivity shit is still fucking disgraceful and business practises like this I figured were finally starting to die down sometime during 2011..., but at least the mode itself isn't anything particularly noteworthy. It's just a DM variant when it comes down to it. And Nemesis is still in the cooperative campaign too as a boss battle.

Posted by Tebbit

@BurningStickMan said:

@GregisPurple said:

So what, the nemsis gets like a million HP? Forget that.

AND he can follow you through doors!

God that was the worst. Nemesis was innately scary.

Posted by StitchJones

/six is the worst developer. Do not support this game.

Posted by noriegga

save the nemesis, save the world

Posted by Johnny5

@sickVisionz said:

@Johnny5 said:

It's just a game dude. Plus, I doubt you're forced to play as him. If you don't wanna have fun nobody, is going to put a game to your head and make you do it.

I still take games as a serious medium, and I actually take interest in the universe and characters. Sure RE has never been a completely serious franchise, but I don't like when they do stupid shit to it. If someone took any other classical work and made a mockery of it I'm sure people would be annoyed as well. Also, yes of course I'm not going to buy it. I mean I probably wouldn't have bought it anyway as it doesn't sound very good, but now especially.