11 Comments
Posted by pyromagnestir

I'm here only to drop some FFXII love in this bitch. And now I'm out.

Actually that's not all. That's way too much effort to finish XIII. It's pretty good, but not replay most of the game due to bad save file good. Now I'm out.

Posted by AZ123

@DazzHardy said:

Despite my RPG luck throwing constant 1 Hit Ko's at me, I just finished my first Final Fantasy. Through having to replay most of the game due to a bad save file, to needing a new TV after my old one crapped out on me, and countless other examples of my luck when playing RPG's, Final Fantasy XIII is done.

"You've taken your first step into a larger world." -- Obi-Wan Kenobi

Posted by Demoskinos

Fuck these haters. FFXIII is a good game. If you enjoyed your time jump onto the Final Fantasy XIII-2 train! Its way better than the first game!

Posted by AuthenticM

Now play VI, VIII and X.

Posted by LordXavierBritish

At least I'm proud of you.

Posted by 1337W422102
@Bucketdeth said:

You finished the wrong one though.

Edited by xyzygy

Good Job. 13 is an utterly phenomenal game. I loved every single bit of it, especially Pulse and the post-game stuff. Now go play 6, 8, 9, 10, or 4! I hear that 13-2 is good as well and if you liked 13 you'll really like 13-2. It takes far less longer to get the good battles going and there is apparently a lot of stuff to do.

Edited by LaserLambert

yeah try 6 or 4 next time

Posted by FancySoapsMan

oh man this is the first one I ever finished too. 

good job.

Posted by Bucketdeth

You finished the wrong one though.

Posted by DazzHardy

Despite my RPG luck throwing constant 1 Hit Ko's at me, I just finished my first Final Fantasy. Through having to replay most of the game due to a bad save file, to needing a new TV after my old one crapped out on me, and countless other examples of my luck when playing RPG's, Final Fantasy XIII is done.