100 Comments
  • 100 results
Posted by Sacerdos87

"S.T.A.R.S. ....and Stripes!" - Motorized Washington

Edited by vinsanityv22

@Alphazero said:

Say what you will about the gameplay, but the first Bioshock still has the best use of environment to tell a story.

I DO hope they improve the combat in Bioshock Infinite though. Bioshock may have had genius atmosphere, but it played terribly. Really, really bad shooter. Irrational needs to find the balance between genius story elements and tone, and playability and gameplay.

@Oginam said:

So do we a Ben Franklin robot that runs through walls like Kool-Aid man?

I would like to see that. And robot Abe Lincoln. With chainsaws that shoot out of his stovetop hat, or something.

Posted by ran88dom99

COOLDOWN REDUCTION! act hp

Posted by eulogize_my_baked_goods

Clockwork Terminator - fuck yes!

Posted by Binarynova

@Xeirus said:

Or you could see the title and ignore the post....

*le sigh* at your attitude... also you should avoid Kotaku period, not just in 8 month increments.

Is it too much to ask to hide the spoilers behind the post's title and associated image? So I don't have to browse GiantBomb with shifty eyes afraid to land on any block of text or image?

Use the game's logo instead and then title the post: "New video reveals surprising character."

Or adopt something not unlike io9.com's Morning Spoilers section.

That's all I'm saying. Something other than pasting spoilers all over the front page.

Posted by tweetspot

Is an American Revolution...ummm...revolution coming in video games? This, now AC3. What's next?

Posted by MadExponent

What would be interesting is if they made there be one motorized patriot for every president up until 1910-1912, whenever the game is set.

Posted by SmilingPig

I hope the game lives up to the hype, but the Patriot bot basically as no AI behavior, it just attack you like a dumb doom 1 bot.

Edited by Kosayn

Audacious is the word for this. They really didn't have to do something like that, but I think it works.

Does spoil a lot though, maybe more than it should. "Booker, the gear!"

..In case you missed it.

Posted by cannedstingray

FUCK!! why do I keep watching these things!!

I already know that I wanna play this damn game really bad, and i don't want anything spoiled. Too bad for me, because I can't keep myself from clicking the stupid play button....

Posted by ZmillA

sorry i've been on media blackout since the first demo

Posted by mbkish

The part where it starts shooting the turret but turns it's head back toward the player is just plain frightening.

Posted by TheHBK

So they are just building 600 series Terminators, Patriot Edition? I guess it is like a hummer.

Posted by qawsed

LINCOLN FORCE

Posted by Saganomics

@MadExponent said:

What would be interesting is if they made there be one motorized patriot for every president up until 1910-1912, whenever the game is set.

Totally wanna blow the pince-nez off of clockwork Teddy Roosevelt's face.

Posted by m2cks

The most oddly creepy thing about this interview to me was how they keep on calling it a "he" when it's clear that it's a disturbing mannequin-robot.

Posted by honkyjesus

I don't mind watching early stuff like this, I just have a bad habit of watching youtube walkthroughs the night before the game's release. Never helps.

Posted by Yownage

@BeachThunder said:

Am I the only one that thinks this is incredibly stupid?

...Maybe I'm just getting sick of the hype =( Seriously, almost 2 and a half years between announcement and release is waaay too long...

Please, bro, still waiting on a Half Life here. It's just a little game, you may have heard of it.

Posted by MeatSim

Seems like a accurate depiction of George Washington to me.

Posted by Nethlem

@Landon said:

I don't understand why this and AC3 have the America tones going, but only AC3 got the hate for it.

Ubisoft is an french publisher, can't have those french guys say something about proud american history, especially not if it involves native americans...

Posted by kozmo7

@Binarynova said:

@Xeirus said:

Or you could see the title and ignore the post....

*le sigh* at your attitude... also you should avoid Kotaku period, not just in 8 month increments.

Is it too much to ask to hide the spoilers behind the post's title and associated image? So I don't have to browse GiantBomb with shifty eyes afraid to land on any block of text or image?

Use the game's logo instead and then title the post: "New video reveals surprising character."

Or adopt something not unlike io9.com's Morning Spoilers section.

That's all I'm saying. Something other than pasting spoilers all over the front page.

If you guys consider this spoiler-worthy, I'd just unplug from the net. It's kind of hard to avoid any kind of information regarding games due to how quickly we get news these days. Visiting a game site is just asking for trouble. Not to mention, you're not even a paid member asking for special treatment :P

Posted by Onno10

please go back to an age verifier that defaults over 18 years old

Edited by gbrading

I can barely but into words how excited this makes me.

I wouldn't call this a spoiler: This is BioShock Infinite's equivalent of Big Daddies by the sound of it.

Posted by JerseyDriver

@Woodroez said:

"Face has wax-like sheen"

So it's rendered in UE3 like the rest of the game?

BOOM

....goes the dynamite!

Posted by GinjaAssassin

Terror...

Posted by Brackynews

@Saganomics said:

Totally wanna blow the pince-nez off of clockwork Teddy Roosevelt's face.

To reveal.... CLOCKWORK TEDDY RUXPIN OMGGG!! *horrorface*

Posted by IshimuraD

This game looks ridiculously gorgeous. I'm so excited.

Posted by Mumrik

They are extremely excited about a standard heavy/miniboss?

Posted by Waffles13
Posted by probablytuna

Looks better and better everytime I see it. Think I need to stay away from the trailers from now on in case of further spoilers.

Posted by ChillyUK7

Half way through this video I stopped watching, don't want any more spoilers the game is looking that good.

Posted by gbrading

I've heard that Motorized George Washington is best friends with the robot which thinks it is Button Gwinnett (State Representative of Georgia) from Fallout 3.

Posted by super_machine

It looks like the standard team configuration. Nothing too exciting, but I give them major props for not using DUB step music in the trailer.

Posted by Mikemcn

So you have certain enemies who you have to pump full of ammo,how innovative, at least they look cool.

Posted by Deusoma

I don't mean to blow your minds or anything, guys, but all you've done is re-create the "Rosie" Big Daddy and made it look like George Washington.

Posted by JoeHonkie

@MikeGosot: Both of them are famous for never telling lies.

Posted by Spoonman671

I'm not going to shoot George Washington.  Fuck you, Levine!

Posted by envane

ken levine said "mottorized"

Posted by dyong

"He's a deadly, deadly enemy." (proceeds to destroy one)

Posted by dudeglove

So these are the big daddies?

Posted by WaffleConed

Warface? Seriously? ...Thats the name you went with?

Posted by Shtinky

Wow, talk about a slow week in the world of Giant Bomb.

Posted by FictionalHippo

Where is the jar collection?

Posted by DragonNinja789

HOLY FUCK THATS A LOT OF GAMES

as for all this other crap. Jeff you have a problem.

Posted by Mjdemon

it amazes me how the first game was amazing then the next was not as good and this one is being called game of the year. i hope its as good as ppl make it up to be.

Posted by DrWhat

watched while sick. ~synergy~

Posted by T4RTERS4UCE

He'll save children, but not the British children.

Posted by Muffinator

aww man.the excitment the EXCITEMENT!!

Posted by birdnoise

@Mjdemon: the 2nd bioshock was made by a different studio.

Posted by MattClassic

@T4RTERS4UCE said:

He'll save children, but not the British children.

I heard he once threw a knife into heaven.

• 100 results