237 Comments
Posted by Patman99

@nERVEcenter said:

Considering that the Fortune Street TNT may have been the single greatest thing ever, I approve of a Mario Party TNT whole-heartedly.

It WAS the greatest TNT ever. Well, the Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts one was pretty damn good but Fortune Street was damn funny.

Posted by thebigJ_A

It's so weird seeing 'Gamespot' on the bottom as I type this...

Posted by Deltan

@thebigJ_A said:

It's fucking gross is what it is.

Posted by Knite

@thebigJ_A: You can just ad-block it.

Posted by SSValis

@Deltan said:

@thebigJ_A said:

I didn't even notice until you guys brought it up...damn. That's going to take some time getting use to.

Posted by WickedFather
@thebigJ_A said:

Yuk!!  I hadn't even noticed.  Adblock custom filter ahoy!
Posted by KWA223

Mario Party at Dave's house!

I'll bring the chili!

Posted by returnofjake
@jillsandwich

OH FUCK MARIO PARTY TNT

Posted by RE_Player1

@SSValis said:

@Deltan said:

@thebigJ_A said:

I didn't even notice until you guys brought it up...damn. That's going to take some time getting use to.

I pray we'll be able to minimize the footer like we could before. Seeing that name kinda makes me want to puke.

Posted by Tamaster92

Quick looks galore this week - awesome!

Posted by envane

@msavo said:

@SSValis said:

@Deltan said:

@thebigJ_A said:

I pray we'll be able to minimize the footer like we could before. Seeing that name kinda makes me want to puke.

I dunno but if we keep quoting this post the G word in this post will fade into whiteness

Posted by JamesJeux007

MARIO PARTY TNT, WAT UP ?

Posted by Keithcrash

Ryan's eyes... he looks sad. Or empty.

Posted by DeF

@SSValis said:

@Deltan said:

@thebigJ_A said:

I find it weirder not to see tested and screened at the bottom anymore. moving the mouse down a bit was usually easier than going all the way up to the bookmark tab :)

Posted by geirr

I... I don't think I can do this, I can't start off the week without the Monday song. It's reinvigorating, refreshing, fun.. You guys will totally bring it back, right? Yeah, of course you will.. When things settle. For now I'll re-watch old I LOVE MONDAYS and see if that works.

Posted by geirr

@envane said:

@msavo said:

@SSValis said:

@Deltan said:

@thebigJ_A said:

I dunno but if we keep quoting this post the G word in this post will fade into whiteness

If you use Opera, Chrome or Firefox, just adblock it and pretend it was never there to begin with.

Posted by Winternet

Thank the heavens, TNT!

Posted by Ninja_Welshman

What, no "I love Mondays" intro? God dammit I knew this merger was a bad idea!!

Posted by MaxLazarus

looks like its going to be a fun filled week.

Posted by codpiece

mario party TNT? oh yessssss.

Posted by Death_Burnout

@pepsimaxofborg said:

@envane said:

@msavo said:

@SSValis said:

@Deltan said:

@thebigJ_A said:

If you use Opera, Chrome or Firefox, just adblock it and pretend it was never there to begin with.

Don't be so fucking melodramatic, like are you people serious? you're acting like the worst neo hippies afraid of 'the man'. Surely by now you know of the lineage of that site, otherwise you're just being plainly ignorant on purpose.

Posted by DT9k

Resident Evil: Operation Rack City

Posted by AlexanderSheen

@Death_Burnout said:

@pepsimaxofborg said:

@envane said:

@msavo said:

@SSValis said:

@Deltan said:

@thebigJ_A said:

Don't be so fucking melodramatic, like are you people serious? you're acting like the worst neo hippies afraid of 'the man'. Surely by now you know of the lineage of that site, otherwise you're just being plainly ignorant on purpose.

Quick, let's make a thread about this!

*Check the forums*

*There's already a thread*

Fuck... I was joking.

Posted by geirr

@Death_Burnout said:

@pepsimaxofborg said:

@envane said:

@msavo said:

@SSValis said:

@Deltan said:

@thebigJ_A said:

Chill duder. I'm not serious but I was offering a solution to those who don't like that logo.

Posted by Cheesebob

MARY-O PAT-TAY!

Posted by sungahymn

Mario Party 9!? It's gonna be Fortune Street all over again!

Posted by fjor

oooo yeaaaaahhhhhh bring me some mario party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by HowDire

Mario Party Quicklook is gonna be sweeeeeeeet

Posted by Jolt92

@ThePantheon said:

Mario Party TNT?

As long as its Giant Bomb only I'm sold.

What if Gary Whitta is on?

Posted by Hairydutchman

Mario party tnt is going to be glorious

Posted by Pepsiman

@Jolt92 said:

@ThePantheon said:

Mario Party TNT?

As long as its Giant Bomb only I'm sold.

What if Gary Whitta is on?

"Jump on that Goomba!"

Edited by I_smell

It'd be funny if I Love Mondays was always filmed infront of a green screen, which is just left green.

Posted by mnzy

Great use of the green screen!

Posted by FirebirdINF

@Keithcrash said:

Ryan's eyes... he looks sad. Or empty.

Yeah, I noticed that too. Or may be its the emerald city that is giving him the blues. the greens?

Posted by Deluge

Is it just me or does it seem like the Giant Bomb staff are unwelcome on Gamespot turf. Just seems to be some moody tension.

Posted by Rhombus_Of_Terror

Now THAT's a green screen studio to do shenanigans in.

Posted by Zacagawea

@Deluge said:

Is it just me or does it seem like the Giant Bomb staff are unwelcome on Gamespot turf. Just seems to be some moody tension.

And where have you seen any tension from GS staff? They certainly haven't appeared in any video and the guys have been nothing but excited about working under the same roof. All these wannabe theories and bullshit false conspiracies on every video are annoying.

Posted by Tsukatchi

This weeks TNT is going to be glorious.

Posted by Grimluck343

He didn't mention the bombcast...

Posted by TyrellOCP

@MagnusVerMagnusson said:

Cronenberg's I Love Mondays

Long live the new flesh.

Posted by zerdune

FUCK YEAH MOTHERFUCKING MARIO PARTY NINE!!! STRAP IT ON!!!

Posted by Shtinky

Ryan seemed a little too serious; he's probably still settling in to things.

Posted by hippocrit

I love these phone or camcorder videos. Gives us a peek behind the curtain.

Posted by onan

The best TNTs are the ones filled with just GB peeps. Watching them play Dead Island and Fortune Street for several hours were way better than I had any right to expect. Looking forward to it.

I really hope Patrick isn't going solo on that one quicklook though. Hmm....

Welcome back, guys!

Posted by Lionheart377

@Deluge: Just you.

Posted by Eaxis

Mario Bomb Party yeah!

Posted by buckybit

... if only Mario Party The 9 would be DLC for Saints Row The Third!!! Aaaah ...

Posted by soupbones

Something is different... cant quite put my finger on it...

THE GREEN SCREEN IS BIGGER!

Posted by Christoffer

I've seen greener, but it's pretty green I guess.

Posted by Willy105
@Deluge said:

It's just you.