228 Comments
Posted by TehJedicake

god I fucking love Trials..

Posted by Airickson

Glad they didn't mess with the physics of Trials HD (that I can notice) -- and added a ton of cool features. I may actually get into the editor now that I can share it with more than just my friends list.

Posted by ShawnS

I have now watched all the Kick Start on the internet.

Posted by SpartyOn

Clearly everyone who posts insults on video content that includes Brad playing a game, are the greatest video-game-ists in history. Videogames are like driving: everybody thinks they're better at it than random strangers around them. What we see of Brad playing games, is an insignificant percentage of his total time spent playing, so it isn't fair to say it's representative of his skill level. Not only that, but he's on a camera being recorded, so that a bunch of people that have demonstrated a love for insulting his skill can watch, and proceed to insult...Oh and he has to talk about the game the entier time. I can see that being pretty stressful/difficult. SERIOUSLY annoying to see people rip on one of the best staff members this site constantly.....That is all.

Posted by AssInAss

This game doesn't look that bad.

Posted by Largo6661

TAKE THAT CHRIS WATERS!!!!

Posted by BrianP

aaaaaaaAAAAAAHHHHHHH FUCK! MAN, COME ON!: The Game

Posted by aquacadet

That bag of concrete was brutal.

Posted by Draxyle

It's rare that I hope for a PC port this badly. I'm a sucker for level editors, and this looks bananas.

I love how difficult it was for Brad to complete his own track. The impenetrable cement block.

Posted by Patman99

That multiplayer mode seems like it would be extremely fun with a bunch of friends over.

Posted by RazeEverything
Posted by chilibean_3

LOLBRAD

Posted by SoledadBrother

physics

Posted by JustinAquarius

IS THAT HIM. FLYING TO THE MOON.

Posted by SSully

Did anyone else get a HUGEEEE sense of vertigo during the first drop?

Posted by Canteu

@SpartyOn: Right, but...he's pretty bad.

Not recording, he had a bunch of silvers, on some easy tracks. What's your white knight excuse there?

Posted by leinad44

@SpartyOn said:

Clearly everyone who posts insults on video content that includes Brad playing a game, are the greatest video-game-ists in history. Videogames are like driving: everybody thinks they're better at it than random strangers around them. What we see of Brad playing games, is an insignificant percentage of his total time spent playing, so it isn't fair to say it's representative of his skill level. Not only that, but he's on a camera being recorded, so that a bunch of people that have demonstrated a love for insulting his skill can watch, and proceed to insult...Oh and he has to talk about the game the entier time. I can see that being pretty stressful/difficult. SERIOUSLY annoying to see people rip on one of the best staff members this site constantly.....That is all.

Quoted for the truth!

Posted by YOUNGLINK

TRIALS STYLE BABY!

Posted by JJOR64

Game looks awesome.

Posted by SpartyOn

@Canteu said:

@SpartyOn: Right, but...he's pretty bad.

Not recording, he had a bunch of silvers, on some easy tracks. What's your white knight excuse there?

I guess it would be that he probably only played though each track once, MAYBE twice, since it seemed like he hadn't spent much time with the game at all. I wouldn't call it being a white knight, I'd say it's more like being a decent consumer of the content this website produces, rather than being a cynical jackass who literally just writes condescending posts because they can. You ever consider how annoying it must be to have dozens of people comment on your job criticizing every move you make...just cause? Honestly, Brad is a professional in every sense from what I can tell. His reviews are excellent, he tries to understand the games he covers to a level nobody else on the site does (except possibly Vinny), and he's a pretty intelligent guy. Nothing about his job requires that he get a gold medal on every track, or play a game in front of a camera for an extended period of time without dying or pissing the impossible to please crowd he serves. What the fuck does it matter if he isn't as good as you at a game when he doesn't have to be? There is really no point in ripping on him because it accomplishes absolutely nothing, except that his level of skill in a particular game may or may not be at the level of whiney GBers....yet people continue to do so. Deride me all you want, that doesn't make it any more sensible.

Posted by oasisbeyond

If they put an achievement for making and posting your own level.... Expect a lot of crappy levels... Bad!

Posted by geekbot

Man, the part where Brad tried to drive over the cement bags, well, I just about lost it! lol

Posted by Tordah

This looks even more awesome and crazier than I had hoped for!

Posted by gbrading

Flummoxed by a group of cement bags.

Posted by Tennmuerti

Can anyone post a link to Brads special video of him playing Trials HD, i wanted to rewatch it again but can't find the vid.

Posted by Trilogy

Watching Brad fail to the cement bag, I got flashbacks to that quicklook Wii Fireman game where he died by way of wooden box.

<3 Brad

Posted by Tordah

Also, mad respect to Jeff for giving throwback calls to Kikstart 1 and Kikstart 2. Those were awesome games, especially the second one. Thinking about it now, it seems super crazy that that game had a level editor! I can't imagine many C64 games did.

Posted by Mister_Snig

We need more quick looks of Brad shouting and going "OHP. OHHHP."

It's probably the best part of this website.

Posted by ItBeStefYo

Damn, this sold me. And I didnt even like the first one that much

Posted by Noct

It disturbs me that Jeff jumps to MonkeyBall when he sees an orb rolling around on a maze... Has this man never played Marble Madness?! MonkeyBall eats Marble Madness's poop!

Posted by ookie007

New Breaking Brad: Trials HD. Do it allllllll.

Posted by Stubee

I would kill for a Happy Wheels HD.

Posted by LeeroyPinkerton

Trials style baby!

Posted by Monkeyman04
Posted by MrKlorox

Are there any options to adjust the leaning? Such as stick sensitivity or maybe even changing from relative to absolute?

Posted by GT90

Flying to the MOON

Posted by GeneMeanOkerlund

I HATE how Brad play any game EVER, just the worst ive never ragefaced so much. I veto him on all quicklooks this should be a drew and vinny quicklook or something. RWARRRRRRR

Posted by Canteu

@SpartyOn: Right, but...he's still pretty bad. You white knighting doesn't change that fact.

I don't rip him for it. I love him for it.

Posted by NoelVeiga

@Noct said:

It disturbs me that Jeff jumps to MonkeyBall when he sees an orb rolling around on a maze... Has this man never played Marble Madness?! MonkeyBall eats Marble Madness's poop!

Don't be a snob. From the back and with that camera, of course he went Monkey Ball, and of course Jeff's aware of Marble Madness. I believe he's gone over the different cabinets and which ones he prefers at one point or another.

For the record, trackball MM, I'm with you, anything else, that game is nothing short of unplayable for me.

Edited by Talis12

for those who dont know what jeff was talking about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQRvccqGVWw&feature=relmfu

you have several trials.. mountain bike trials and special crossmotor trials. both come with indoor and outdoor championships. it used to be on Eurosport tv a lot.

Posted by Paindamnation

@Brenfen said:

I HATE how Brad play any game EVER, just the worst ive never ragefaced so much. I veto him on all quicklooks this should be a drew and vinny quicklook or something. RWARRRRRRR

I hate how people insult others with poor grammar, worse spelling, and a horrible lack of punctuation. If you don't like it don't watch it. Though him conquering a sandbag was the best part of this video.

Posted by Paul_Tillich

What game designer thought spawning a crashed player at the same point as their rival was a good idea? Brad sucks at playing games in quick looks, but the game screwed him against Jeff.

Posted by Amored

Court-reference the week of Anders Behring Breivik's trial starts. Intentional?

Posted by TimFReilly

@Brenfen said:

You sound like a cool dude.

Posted by devilzrule27

One of those few XBLA games I wish I could play on the PS3. Oh well. Looks awesome.

Posted by wmat

Trials is not a thing in the US? WTF?

Posted by Bollard

Considering how hyped Brad was for this game (and did Jeff say he went to speak to the devs about it too?) I am so surprised how little they knew about how the editor used a massive world map, the devs used it for all the levels (and the minigames), what the squirrels are etc. You woulda thought he'd have read all that stuff!

Posted by Fragonard

Can't wait to get home today to play this.

Posted by radioactivez0r

I know I'd be bad at this but I still want to play it. I might even put in the time to get good.

Posted by Tsuchikage

This game looks awesome.