228 Comments
Posted by whatisdelicious

@Paul_Is_Drunk said:

It amuses me how everyone acts like Giant Bomb is some boy band.

"Nuh-uh! Ryan is the hottest one! Vinny is just there to work the cameras."

"Oh, yeah? Jeff is the one with all the talent. Ryan could be replaced with any pretty boy on the block."

I know trying to get the internet to stop bitching about petty things is like pissing into the wind, but the level of commentary on this video is ridiculous. Don't you people have bigger problems to complain about? If not, holy shit, go out and find some, because life is not to be wasted on such trivial nonsense.

We should start playing fuck-marry-kill with the GB crew. And instead of loyalty in our profiles being for Sony/Microsoft/etc., it should be for specific GB staff.

Posted by coperoco

Trial Indoor hosted in my city (I was actually there that day) You can see a multiple indoor and outdoor world champion here making some super technical jumps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5CIIXx09Es

Posted by atrox

Brad is just as awful as ever. Love it.

Posted by Morningstar

Thank you Brad, you made my day with this =)

Posted by m2cks

@fisk0 said:

@Paul_Is_Drunk said:

"Oh, yeah? Jeff is the one with all the talent. Ryan could be replaced with any pretty boy on the block."

I know trying to get the internet to stop bitching about petty things is like pissing into the wind, but the level of commentary on this video is ridiculous. Don't you people have bigger problems to complain about? If not, holy shit, go out and find some, because life is not to be wasted on such trivial nonsense.

Everybody knows Dave is the cutest.

FUCK U WHERE ARE ALL DA DREW FANS AT

Edited by Krakn3Dfx

@TROJAN_IMPALA said:

As far as this coming to the pc....guys come on some modes in this game would not go very well with a keyboard and mouse...sorry...and coming from a pc player I should know...also...I bought the game on my 360 just because of this quick look!

As a PC player, you should know it's pretty easy to plug a controller into a PC and play that way.

Even with Trials 2 on the PC, you can plug in a gameplay and play. That's no longer an excuse for a game not coming to the PC. Not that it ever has been.

Having said that, I have no real illusions that this is coming to the PC, RedLynx hasn't even brought stuff to the PC that they claimed they were going to previously, so it's pretty clear they've abandoned that platform for now.

So I went ahead and bought the 360 version, cause it's still pretty awesome.

Posted by Terrellism

As far as this coming to the pc....guys come on some modes in this game would not go very well with a keyboard and mouse...sorry...and coming from a pc player I should know...also...I bought the game on my 360 just because of this quick look!

Posted by danimal_furry

They also did the same thing on minibikes in season 1 of Nitro Circus... or every episode.

Posted by nrain

Kickstart hell yeah, I know it!

Posted by fisk0

@Paul_Is_Drunk said:

Everybody knows Dave is the cutest.

Posted by Sweep

@Max_Cherry: What's the problem, dude?

Posted by Xymox

Can someone upload a recreation of their user map? Best map ever.

Posted by Criamos

This really needs to come to PC. Such a bad move to completely ignore the PC Audience even though the first games were successful on PC.

Posted by Golden

I grew up watching Kick Start, then I wanted to join the mini imps. Now I'm 34 Trials is living the dream without busting my balls

Posted by MrGobbldigook

Really want to pick this up. may do it soon. still working on fez though and I'd rather not miss out on that one.

Posted by mwjeffcott

Who else was hoping they'd turn on bailout finish in multiplayer? It is by far the funniest thing I discovered by accident when playing with friends last night.

Edited by Savutano

Wow, Brad is having an off day! It's painful watching him try to land after awkwardly jacking the bike forward for seemingly no reason after every jump. It makes landing even the easiest jumps nearly impossible. Brad, you make me sad :( but I still love you. <3

Edited by 234r2we232

Brad "knee jerk criticism" Showmaker. Boo. At least Jeff was there to keep him in check.

This took me by surprise as I actually enjoyed my time with it unlike the previous game. Was able to get all gold medals in the demo and dress my dude in pink. This may end up going on my wish-list.

Posted by murisan

"Gonna get stuck in it if it gets much wetter..." lmao

Posted by Twiggy199

Twas a day 1 purchase.

Posted by ElixirBronze

@Brad said:

@Ares42 said:

@fisk0 said:

@Ares42 said:

@Amored: As much as some Norwegians like to think it's a big thing, noone else cares at this point.

I'm not Norwegian, but from neighboring Sweden, and the trial is a huge thing over here. It's also all over BBC World and Euronews.

I didn't say it wasn't news, I said people don't care. Or rather, they care about as much as they will care about what's news tomorrow.

I definitely care, since the eventual outcome of a tragedy as horrific as this one helps to define the outer boundaries of civilized society. How the justice system treats and punishes the worst criminals is a good indication of the public's common values at a given time. I don't think many people here are keeping up with the trial's daily goings on, though.

Being from Sweden, I try to, but it's easy to get tired of all the "Video Games are to blame" propaganda that everyone not in the know seems to so discreetly want to convey.

Posted by Ares42

@Brad said:

I don't think many people here are keeping up with the trial's daily goings on, though.

That was sorta my point. Expecting people that's not close to the case to be sensitive to the fact that the trial started this week is sorta irrational, as they wouldn't pay attention to it unless they happened to read/watch it through news. Sure it's sorta hard to avoid it here in Norway, but I'm pretty sure most people in other countries wasn't aware it was happening this week.

Posted by Brad

@Ares42 said:

@fisk0 said:

@Ares42 said:

@Amored: As much as some Norwegians like to think it's a big thing, noone else cares at this point.

I'm not Norwegian, but from neighboring Sweden, and the trial is a huge thing over here. It's also all over BBC World and Euronews.

I didn't say it wasn't news, I said people don't care. Or rather, they care about as much as they will care about what's news tomorrow.

I definitely care, since the eventual outcome of a tragedy as horrific as this one helps to define the outer boundaries of civilized society. How the justice system treats and punishes the worst criminals is a good indication of the public's common values at a given time. I don't think many people here are keeping up with the trial's daily goings on, though.

Staff
Posted by TEHMAXXORZ

@zombie2011 said:

XBLA games are getting better than $60 disc games.

And some $60 disc games are becoming XBLA games.... *I Am Alive*

Posted by TEHMAXXORZ

That SPHERE track reminds me of all the Deathruns I have ever played...

Posted by Curious_George

This looks like a ton of fun. I hope it eventually makes it to the PC.

Posted by grokman10

Face first into the dirt! Love that.

Posted by AlexanderSheen

The part where the guy humping the cement bags should be used in the next I Love Mondays™.

Posted by HowDire

My body is ready for the TNT of this!

Posted by NipCrip66

Based on this QL Brad is going to lose a lot of money this week.

Posted by Shnippie

So much like Elastomania! I haven't played that in years.

Posted by falling_fast

what's with their mics. are they recording in a tunnel somewhere.

Posted by Mars_Cleric

is it just me or have videos been taking longer to load recently?

Posted by C_Cage

I am in love with the fact that they just have a colour wheel for selecting colours. Every one should just do that.

Posted by RVonE

"My arms are a little weak from all the sledgehammering last night."

Oh Brad...

Posted by selbie

Will this eventually come to PC? I don't see why it can't :/

Also, LOL at the Brad Hate Train. All aboard! Stopping at Doucheville, Dick City, and terminating at Dumbfuckistan.

Posted by Dark_Lord_Spam

Boy, that whole exclusivity thing sure is fucked.

Posted by dr_mantas

I found this Quick Look very enjoyable.

Also, I wish this came to PC, imagine what us knuckleheads could do with that editor on the computer.

Posted by eccentrix

@Abendlaender said:

Is Trials 2 good? I don't have a 360 and 2 is out on Steam

After being a big fan of Trials HD and having that as my introduction to the series, I couldn't go back to 2, but I think it was mostly a difficulty thing, probably.

Posted by BitterAlmond

@PrivateIronTFU said:

@Brendan said:

@nixatron said:

@BitterAlmond said:

Dude, who thought getting BRAD to play a game like this was a good idea. This QL went so slowly.

I know man. Brad and Patrick are the worst for quicklooks. Brad never has any idea what is going on, ever, and patrick likes to explain to many things. I wish this sight (really!?) would understand that the reason I feel like most people come here is because of the humor that everyone EXCEPT brad and Patrick bring.

You're not everybody, and at the very least don't represent my opinion in the slightest.

Agreed. I love Brad and think Patrick is pretty damn great. They bring their own style to this website, and we should be pretty damn lucky to have them here.

Also, how in the good god fuck do you mix up 'site' with 'sight'?

Hey hey, I love Patrick, I think he's one of the best Quick Lookers. And Brad actually has the best commentary of everyone, but he's not too good at action games on-the-spot. I may not like when he's in the driver's seat, but in the passenger seat he's awesome.

Posted by BPRJCTX

@DarkbeatDK said:

It's great! It almost looks like something comparable to Little Big Planet or Modnation racers, but it's downloadable and super cheap in comparison!

Comparable?!?!

BAHAHHAHA!!!

Played this for 6 hours straight...

Game of the year!!!

Btw, i almost fell ofF my bed watching brad failing on the sandbag!!!

Posted by bko

Swimfan commenters discuss GB guys more than the game in the video. Arguments and crying ensue.

You guys are so creepy.

Posted by beard_of_zeus
@tiara said:

Can somebody please name a level called, "Breaking Brad" and just have the level be a linear path full of sandbags on the floor?

I was just on there downloading user created levels, and someone has granted your wish. Assuming that by "path full of sandbags" you meant one sandbag =]
Posted by MormonWarrior

I love how much Brad loves this game.

Posted by Viking_Funeral

Posted by DJJoeJoe

@nixatron said:

@BitterAlmond said:

Dude, who thought getting BRAD to play a game like this was a good idea. This QL went so slowly.

I know man. Brad and Patrick are the worst for quicklooks. Brad never has any idea what is going on, ever, and patrick likes to explain to many things. I wish this sight would understand that the reason I feel like most people come here is because of the humor that everyone EXCEPT brad and Patrick bring.

You spelled "site" wrong.

Edited by PrivateIronTFU

@Brendan said:

@nixatron said:

@BitterAlmond said:

I know man. Brad and Patrick are the worst for quicklooks. Brad never has any idea what is going on, ever, and patrick likes to explain to many things. I wish this sight (really!?) would understand that the reason I feel like most people come here is because of the humor that everyone EXCEPT brad and Patrick bring.

You're not everybody, and at the very least don't represent my opinion in the slightest.

Agreed. I love Brad and think Patrick is pretty damn great. They bring their own style to this website, and we should be pretty damn lucky to have them here.

Also, how in the good god fuck do you mix up 'site' with 'sight'?

Posted by Brendan

@nixatron said:

@BitterAlmond said:

I know man. Brad and Patrick are the worst for quicklooks. Brad never has any idea what is going on, ever, and patrick likes to explain to many things. I wish this sight would understand that the reason I feel like most people come here is because of the humor that everyone EXCEPT brad and Patrick bring.

Posted by Monkeyman04

What the hell is with all the hate on this video? Can't we all just get along?

Posted by tiara

Can somebody please name a level called, "Breaking Brad" and just have the level be a linear path full of sandbags on the floor?