104 Comments
  • 104 results
Posted by Cybexx

@Cogzwell said:

@Cybexx said:

August is a great time to launch a game because its often barren of significant games, so no competition. Borderlands and Arkham Asylum both launched in August and did great.

...Borderlands released in October... Because I know I was in school for its release. But anyway I know what you're saying and I agree.

Yeah Bubbameister33 beat you to it. I think because Arkham Asylum and Borderlands were both $40 in Canada I was tying them closer in my head. Arkham Asylum and Bioshock would have been correct but I missed the ball.

Posted by brotherstereo

Sweet, take as much time as you need THQ! I"m really looking forward to playing this and the more polished the better.

So, anyone planning on buying some of their stock? It just jumped from $0.45 to $0.75 per share in two weeks. If they can make it to $1.50/share, that's doubling your profits. At such a low buy-in rate I must admit, it is temping...

Posted by Grilledcheez

I still have to play the first one over the summer

Posted by Sinreaver

it would have been nice to have something to play during the slow summer months :/ O well I ahve a boatload of backlog trophies I could be earning instead...