171 Comments
  • 171 results
Edited by StoffInator

I loved this game. So well done, of course for the few bug issues.

Posted by kerse

Can't wait to see the Gary Whitta episode.

Posted by javaughn

hi

Posted by Aarny91

This actually looks pretty good.

Posted by Hangnail

Looks rather brilliant!

Posted by Just_Endless

I'm from Canada and y'all are crazy.

Posted by Nasar7
@Matoyak

@Sergio said:

@sethshandor said:

@patrickklepek said:

@artraider said:

Patrick I don't believe you are from the Midwest, if you had never heard of Hot dish ever. I am from Wisconsin, I grew up on the stuff.

Illinois. I've never heard hot dish!

I'm from Illinois too and definitely have heard of hot dish.

I'm from Illinois too and definitely never heard of hot dish.

I'm from Texas, and HAVE heard of [a] hot dish...but it was in relation to a Cajun food of some sort, so maybe that's an unrelated dish of hotness.

Yep, but in Louisiana they call them Hot Plates.
Edited by Duffyside

I hate to be that guy, but this Quick Look is driving me nuts. I know they need to talk somewhat during it, but for Pete's sake, yapyapyapYAPYAPYAPYAP. For a game like this, it would be nice to hear some of the dialogue, instead of anecdotes from the developers' thoughts on the trophy names.

Posted by Matoyak

@Sergio said:

@sethshandor said:

@patrickklepek said:

@artraider said:

Patrick I don't believe you are from the Midwest, if you had never heard of Hot dish ever. I am from Wisconsin, I grew up on the stuff.

I'm from Texas, and HAVE heard of [a] hot dish...but it was in relation to a Cajun food of some sort, so maybe that's an unrelated dish of hotness.

Posted by Sergio

@sethshandor said:

@patrickklepek said:

@artraider said:

Posted by SatelliteOfLove

Do this. 

Do that.

It's like work, but you pay to do it.

Posted by Ramone

@Hoshnasi said:

What did I just watch, if the shotgun is empty you don't have to feed the magazine. Just load the receiver through the ejection port.

And you expect every random person to know that? I think it's perfectly possible that this guy didn't really know how to load a shotgun or was panicked and forgot.

Posted by LostFlock

Awesome game, bought the season pass and played the first episode in one sitting, but i'll probably wait till they all come out to marathon the bitch.

Posted by mrcraggle

@SmilingPig: I'm so tempted to buy this now but I guess I should wait. I've done the same with all of the others and with Monkey Island and BTTF, I played them back to back over a weekend. I just hope this series stays consistent with the quality as most of the seasons open quite strong and then the second episode is quite poor, especially in the case of Monkey Island I really didn't much care for the 2nd episode at all but it did end very strongly.

Edited by Undeadpool

This game is ABSOLUTELY incredible. I played through it on night and the level of intensity it brings is just SPECTACULAR.

I BURST OUT laughing when Patrick said "And that Unicorn is shitting..." cause I thought the SAME EXACT thing when I first played this. Wish I'd known about the PS3 version being $5 cheaper cause I am DEFINITELY into this game for the longhaul.

Posted by core1065

Ryan, yes, hotdish is a Minnesotan thing.

Posted by DoctorWelch

The visuals in this game look awesome. I stopped watching the show after season 1, but I think I'm gonna play this.

Posted by OwnU4eva

Gettin into the series at the moment, pretty dam good.

Posted by tunnercar

Does anyone else dislike Patrick's voice?

Posted by norenewalfee

okay credit card company show your mercy upon my soul and clear the payment!

Posted by n0nametaz

After that 3rd voice message played I bought the game.

Posted by SmilingPig

It’s really well made but I suggest waiting until all five episodes are out to buy it, because episode one is only about 1h 30min.

Posted by Bakumatsu

@VargasPrime said:

So the season pass on the PS3 version is $20, not $25 like the Steam version?

Hm... was going to get it on PC, but if that's the case, I'll go with PSN.

And you know what is even shittier? Here in Europe the Steam version is €25. That's 33$ more or less. Almost 15 bucks more than the PSN version.

Posted by SHADOWINFINITE

buying the season pass for this game

Posted by paulwade1984

@Hoshnasi: Yeah I noticed this too. This is what happens when dev's use hollywood for inspiration instead of getting some real consultation.

Posted by Hoshnasi

What did I just watch, if the shotgun is empty you don't have to feed the magazine. Just load the receiver through the ejection port.

Posted by teh_destroyer

@the_fart_wizard said:

Zombies? I can't "meh" hard enough.

Then why did you come here when you knew that zombies are going to be involved? Fuck it, gonna buy this first episode here, you all talked me into it.

Edited by Goblin

Finally a Telltale game with a consistent framerate and no hiccup when you do story-progressing actions.

Everything else about it seems great too. I'm thoroughly impressed, despite zombies.

Posted by oneman_nohorse

This looks...good.

Posted by Hulkamaniac

"The following program is brought to you by...." What I keep expecting to hear from the main character.

Posted by Jolt92

This game looks really awesome.

Posted by EveretteScott

annnnnnnd BOUGHT

Posted by Eyz

Looks decent enough :P

Though honestly I prefer modern adventure games from the guys who made the Runaway series or the guys from Jack Keane. Telltale games feel always sort of rushed and "empty"..

Posted by RJPelonia

I read the comic which honestly I only mildly enjoyed. Never watched the show. But after watching this Quick Look, I just might get this game anyway. I can never turn down a good adventure game.

Posted by Tordah

Looking pretty solid. Telltale does it again!

Posted by Milkman
@Bluntman said:

@Vinchenzo said:

Patrick is quickly destroying the quality of these quick looks.

How so? I think he's doing a pretty good job.

He's a troll. Ignore him. It baffles me that mods don't immediately ban assholes like him. 

Anyway, this seems absolutely fantastic. I can't wait to try it.
Edited by BisonHero

@gerp said:

the hot dish was a reference to hotel lady in Puzzle Agent

I understand that Telltale made this game as well as Puzzle Agent, but that seems to be a pointless reference for a random character to make. Then again, "hot dish" doesn't really fit the region The Walking Dead is in, so I really don't know what they were going for.

Posted by BisonHero

@ds8k said:

@Gunder: Fucking damn it. Really? I'm so tired of ATi driver problems...

I guess people can have their reasons for favouring one hardware manufacturer over another, but seriously guys, I can think of at least half a dozen games I've heard about having issues with ATI cards or problems having to do with ATI drivers. I've heard about zero issues related to Nvidia cards recently. Evidently video game developers are giving more support to Nvidia users or it's an easier hardware configuration to code for, but this has been going on for long enough that people should take the hint whenever they're next building a PC/choosing a laptop.

Posted by rudyarr

damn they talk so much ahaha.

already played through the first episode anyway. Really enjoying it

Posted by Recombinant

@Bluntman: Yeah im not sure where all this Patrick hate is coming from, i never had a problem with him

Posted by ikaruga

is the premium player super laggy for any one else, I can't even use the streaming mode at all, have to use progressive or youtube to watch

Posted by TheHumanDove

This game is amazing

Posted by hagridore

@Vinchenzo: Thanks for sharing. I'm sure your efforts will effect change at the Giant Bomb.

Posted by Razorlution

Bought!!

Posted by tourgen

this looks really good

Posted by Cheekyank

btw if you look at the blood stain on the kitchen floor, you wont slip in it. the first time at least.

Posted by nixatron

@Bluntman: because he talks to much without being entertaining. just me

Posted by Savutano

@Vinchenzo said:

Patrick is quickly destroying the quality of these quick looks.

How so? I think he's doing a pretty good job.

Posted by gerp

the hot dish was a reference to hotel lady in Puzzle Agent

Posted by UitDeToekomst

@NickL said:

@UitDeToekomst said:

meh. uninteresting story, manufactured emotion, overdone antagonists, time limits, gameplay that doesn't appear to be compelling. i believe i will pass on this.

Can't tell if this is a joke or not but I got some hands on time with this game myself (I'll buy the 360 version tomorrow) and I completely disagree with you on every single point.

nope, i was completely serious. but, having not played it, i am only basing my thoughts on the impressions i got from this Quick Look. if you have played it and gotten a diametrically opposed viewpoint than i hope you are right and i am (un)dead wrong. i never want a game to be bad.

• 171 results