172 Comments
  • 172 results
Posted by n0nametaz

After that 3rd voice message played I bought the game.

Posted by norenewalfee

okay credit card company show your mercy upon my soul and clear the payment!

Posted by tunnercar

Does anyone else dislike Patrick's voice?

Posted by OwnU4eva

Gettin into the series at the moment, pretty dam good.

Posted by DoctorWelch

The visuals in this game look awesome. I stopped watching the show after season 1, but I think I'm gonna play this.

Posted by core1065

Ryan, yes, hotdish is a Minnesotan thing.

Edited by Undeadpool

This game is ABSOLUTELY incredible. I played through it on night and the level of intensity it brings is just SPECTACULAR.

I BURST OUT laughing when Patrick said "And that Unicorn is shitting..." cause I thought the SAME EXACT thing when I first played this. Wish I'd known about the PS3 version being $5 cheaper cause I am DEFINITELY into this game for the longhaul.

Posted by mrcraggle

@SmilingPig: I'm so tempted to buy this now but I guess I should wait. I've done the same with all of the others and with Monkey Island and BTTF, I played them back to back over a weekend. I just hope this series stays consistent with the quality as most of the seasons open quite strong and then the second episode is quite poor, especially in the case of Monkey Island I really didn't much care for the 2nd episode at all but it did end very strongly.

Posted by LostFlock

Awesome game, bought the season pass and played the first episode in one sitting, but i'll probably wait till they all come out to marathon the bitch.

Posted by Ramone

@Hoshnasi said:

What did I just watch, if the shotgun is empty you don't have to feed the magazine. Just load the receiver through the ejection port.

And you expect every random person to know that? I think it's perfectly possible that this guy didn't really know how to load a shotgun or was panicked and forgot.

Posted by SatelliteOfLove

Do this. 

Do that.

It's like work, but you pay to do it.

Posted by Sergio

@sethshandor said:

@patrickklepek said:

@artraider said:

Patrick I don't believe you are from the Midwest, if you had never heard of Hot dish ever. I am from Wisconsin, I grew up on the stuff.

Illinois. I've never heard hot dish!

I'm from Illinois too and definitely have heard of hot dish.

I'm from Illinois too and definitely never heard of hot dish.

Posted by Matoyak

@Sergio said:

@sethshandor said:

@patrickklepek said:

@artraider said:

Patrick I don't believe you are from the Midwest, if you had never heard of Hot dish ever. I am from Wisconsin, I grew up on the stuff.

I'm from Texas, and HAVE heard of [a] hot dish...but it was in relation to a Cajun food of some sort, so maybe that's an unrelated dish of hotness.

Edited by Duffyside

I hate to be that guy, but this Quick Look is driving me nuts. I know they need to talk somewhat during it, but for Pete's sake, yapyapyapYAPYAPYAPYAP. For a game like this, it would be nice to hear some of the dialogue, instead of anecdotes from the developers' thoughts on the trophy names.

Posted by Nasar7
@Matoyak

@Sergio said:

@sethshandor said:

@patrickklepek said:

@artraider said:

I'm from Texas, and HAVE heard of [a] hot dish...but it was in relation to a Cajun food of some sort, so maybe that's an unrelated dish of hotness.

Yep, but in Louisiana they call them Hot Plates.
Posted by Just_Endless

I'm from Canada and y'all are crazy.

Posted by Hangnail

Looks rather brilliant!

Posted by Aarny91

This actually looks pretty good.

Posted by javaughn

hi

Posted by kerse

Can't wait to see the Gary Whitta episode.

Edited by StoffInator

I loved this game. So well done, of course for the few bug issues.

Posted by David_Spiral

I wanted to see what happened when they went out at night, as I went out in daytime in my game.