59 Comments
  • 59 results
Posted by VincentVendetta

Wow... that sucks.

Now I totally wanna play that game!

Posted by Nakiro

PSN version is still coming and still free for Plus members.
So glad I have Plus.

Posted by samred

Developer has confirmed to the press that the XBLA edition will release as scheduled, as well. I just got this e-mail from Jasper at Ronimo:

"Good news, Awesomenauts will launch as planned on both PSN and XBLA! So there's no problem in publishing a review."

Posted by MetalBaofu

Glad to hear that it is actually going to make it out this week. I just signed up for PS plus for the first time a couple days ago, and was interested in checking Awesomenauts out.

Posted by vinsanityv22

I hope the games' good now, after all this. It looks fun, and has a great attitude, but Ronimo's last game - Swords and Soldiers - did not float my boat, so to speak.

Posted by Dryker

although I occasionally like Alex's flights of word-smithery, as a whole his articles are usually a bit cloying. This one was refreshingly curt; but still brisk and exciting. I don't know why I'm even bothering to comment on this. Anyways, good day.

Posted by Solh0und

@Nakiro said:

PSN version is still coming and still free for Plus members. So glad I have Plus.

Amen.

Posted by Krakn3Dfx

I don't even know what this is, but "free for PSN Plus subscribers" means I will soon.

Posted by jasondesante

Holy shit PSN+ is the greatest.

Anyone want to defend their xbox live gold account still? any sad people still paying for that abomination?