154 Comments
  • 154 results
Posted by Ithmoliar

Man, really tempted to splurge on a new graphics card so I can ride the walrus.

Posted by RedRoach

@Arthurd said:

Just a public service announcement. Take advice from a guy that has way too much gold on WoW. Pick everything up and sell it. It adds up. Brad I don't think is much of a gold maker.

I also play WoW and and from my experience in Diablo 3, fuck white items.

You can easily make 2000 gold in one dungeon, in my first 3 hours I made around 15k, that will only increase as I get further into the game. White items sell for 2 gold, and you have a TINY inventory. It really isn't worth it.

Posted by shishkebab09

@RedRoach said:

@Arthurd said:

Just a public service announcement. Take advice from a guy that has way too much gold on WoW. Pick everything up and sell it. It adds up. Brad I don't think is much of a gold maker.

I also play WoW and and from my experience in Diablo 3, fuck white items.

You can easily make 2000 gold in one dungeon, in my first 3 hours I made around 15k, that will only increase as I get further into the game. White items sell for 2 gold, and you have a TINY inventory. It really isn't worth it.

I pick up everything and sell it as well. I don't necessarily think it's more or less efficient for getting money, but it's just so satisfying to kill a group of mobs and furiously click the shit out of all the words that appear =D

Posted by SeanNaess

DIABLO DON'T CARE.