207 Comments
Posted by MAGZine

@gunslingerNZ: I think you'll see an improvement in that area, based on Nintendo's focus for the Wii U. It's true that the 720/PS4 will probably perform head and shoulders above Wii U, but there is the fact that you'll have your new console a full year--minimum--before the new "generation" hits. I figure if you want xBox and/or PS with better graphics performance, you should just buy a PC, unless if you *really* want those exclusives. Never made sense to me why people bought into XBox. Yey, Halo and GoW. And $60 a year to play online. Be still, my beating heart.

Posted by cameronleeball

It's sad to see how the mighty Nintendo has fallen. They're so desperate it hurts.

Posted by OneManX

@MAGZine said:

@gunslingerNZ: I think you'll see an improvement in that area, based on Nintendo's focus for the Wii U. It's true that the 720/PS4 will probably perform head and shoulders above Wii U, but there is the fact that you'll have your new console a full year--minimum--before the new "generation" hits. I figure if you want xBox and/or PS with better graphics performance, you should just buy a PC, unless if you *really* want those exclusives. Never made sense to me why people bought into XBox. Yey, Halo and GoW. And $60 a year to play online. Be still, my beating heart.

360 is a LITTLE more than just Halo and Gears, to be fair.

Edited by Cubical

Nintendo had a press show? No that is not what that was any company that wants to stay alive would atempt to sell there new console that is coming out in 2012 and tell people the price and when it is coming out then show some real games other than 3.

Oh wait I get it its like the crap n54 it will be delayed for years then when it comes out it will have 2 games at launch worth anything then you wait a few months and get another crap game and it will run on expensive format that cant hold jack data making all the games on it suck.

Then everybody will be stuck playing crap multiplayer games on it like goldeneye because there is nothing else to play and all nintendo game series will get more crap versions that the older ones from the 8- and 16 bit or gamecube games.

Edited by BitterAlmond

@piderman said:

@BitterAlmond: Wasn't the Luigi game on the 3DS? That ghost thing was just a minigame.

Not sure; I didn't watch the press conference. I'd be pretty bummed if that was the case, though.

Posted by EndlessLotus

Nintendo was just a basket-full of crazy this year....

Posted by synesthesik

Reggie looked like he wanted to kill somebody. I think something got pulled right before the show. Something wasn't right. Nintendo has screwed stuff up before but, for me at least, this was an all time low for a console unveil at E3. Myamoto was the highlight but everything else was awful. It was really hard to watch because I was rooting for them so hard. I want Nintendo to go back to being the company that brought me my favorite game EVER, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. Instead, I got the version of Nintendo that brought me the Wii Fit, a Nintendo that cares little if at all for the core gaming audience.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I felt like Alex. I wanted them to knock it out of the park so badly that I put the ball on a tee, but all they did was swing and miss, then spin around, then fall in the dirt, then cried, then.....