325 Comments
Posted by Vampire_Chibi

every time the guy enters the room, he's like... sup

Posted by Intangible_360

You set a new high bar with this video, great stuff!

Posted by liako21

whats that beat at end of the video? i was about to start spittin!

Posted by mnzy
@DG991 said:

This coverage is really good. But it needs to be easier just to see the day 00. day1. and day2 summaries. Everything is so cluttered with all the other interviews that... quite frankly I don't want to watch. I don't like developers bullshitting.

I agree, they need some system to highlight and filter.
Posted by DG991

This coverage is really good. But it needs to be easier just to see the day 00. day1. and day2 summaries. Everything is so cluttered with all the other interviews that... quite frankly I don't want to watch. I don't like developers bullshitting.

Posted by smiddy

Once again Vinny and Drew are gods when it comes to video production.

Posted by allodude

Seeing the Bomb crew on the corner of Figueroa and Jefferson makes me miss my school. Go Trojans! And games. And Giant Bomb.

Posted by Pop

freaking hell man that montage at the beginning is so good.

Posted by Zuldim

OH MY GOD HOLD THE PHONE! Breaking news!

...There's a Freebirds in LA NOW?! YEAH!

Posted by fpsShark

The intro to these videos is but one of the any reasons I love this site. So awesome and so much personality.

Posted by DragonNinja789

you guys always have the best music

Posted by PenguinDust

Love the intros to each press conference. Good use of dub-step at the opening, too.

I enjoyed Patrick's joke to put Ellen Page in Sony All-Stars. That would be very funny.

Posted by ocdog45

"HEEEYYYYYY! ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT SPORTS"

Edited by SaturdayNightSpecials

I can't believe Jeff liked Warfighter. It bored me to tears.

Also, they didn't even remember Crysis, probably because of how boring it was.

Posted by Rodin

love jeffs thoughts on god of war violence.

this was some awesome editing, love you guys. also what was the music playing at the ubisoft intro part?

Posted by Mikular

Vinny and whoever else did a fucking outstanding job with this video.

Posted by lcgal3

Vinny awesome job- as always! Love the intro!!

Posted by dr_mantas

Goddamn these videos are great, and Vinny is a genius.

Posted by Dallas_Raines

*gasp* uncensored tits in MY Giant Bomb...

Posted by furion45086

Vinny and Drew are gods. I have watched that intro countless times and each time I see someone else doing something hilarious.

Posted by Hazelnuttz

Love all the subtle commentary in how you guys cut vids.

Posted by PillClinton

Fantastic stuff, guys.

Posted by kalmia64

Gentlemen, this is filthy. And I love it.

Posted by axf4ever

Awesome production on this video it was very entertaining to watch and i can't wait for more of it!

Posted by ADeeyore

Are those Area 51 sound effects in the intro?!?!

Posted by fjor

better zombiz then another military shooter

Posted by SPARTAN3

Yes Baird sucks who the hell said they wanted a hole game with him. :(

Posted by nonplayer

CONTENT

Loving the coverage guys.

Posted by buzz_clik

@Humanity said:

I don't think anything about Halo is a puzzle.

Halo as a combat puzzle is a pretty established notion, and one that I (for the most part) agree with.

Posted by MSUSteve

@paulunga: Good call, man. His reaction to Medal of Honor: The Call of Dutying was something, "Man, that looks pretty good." His reaction to ZombiU: "MAN! Do we really need another zombie game? Ugh!" From my perspective one of those games was bringing something interesting to the table and it wasn't Medal of Honor: Modern Warfare 4.

Posted by Silver-Streak

WUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUB

Posted by Nightlight

Epic intro guys

Posted by paulunga

Am I the only one who thinks it's funny how Jeff shits on zombies but he could totally go for another 5-6 modern military FPSes?

Posted by MathewMcGee

Patrick is great. Screw haters.

Great video. Love the editing and seeing/listening to what you guys think of all this stuff!

MORE DISCUSSION VIDEOS LIKE THIS. Not just when E3 is around please.

Posted by gerp

i love this intro

Posted by Daftasabat

I really dont understand how Alex Navaro has a job. He's sarcastic and down on 99.9% of everything and basically comes across as a dick. All these complaints about Patrick, hell he aint got nothing on Alex

Posted by spiceninja

@kerse said:

Dead Space 3 nooooooooooooooooooooooo, why would they do that to Dead Space :(

2 was already pretty far from survival horror but still fun and scary at times but that demo of 3...

It's fucking EA man. They love taking established franchises and saying fuck you to the current fan base in favor of getting more sales by turning it into a broadly appealing action game. It's all in the name of the almighty dollar.

Posted by kerse

Dead Space 3 nooooooooooooooooooooooo, why would they do that to Dead Space :(

2 was already pretty far from survival horror but still fun and scary at times but that demo of 3...

Posted by Kevin_Cogneto

@cthomer5000 said:

@binhoker said:

ekalon

Thank you. I just came here to post. WTF Patrick?

I like Patrick, but those guys really need to stop giving him a pass for this shit, especially after the roasting Will Smith received over executable. Is Patrick so thin-skinned that the guys are afraid of giving him a little friendly ribbing?

Posted by Clippjoint

wub wub wub wub wub

Posted by DualFayte

Amazing video from start to finish! Beware of HIV positive ladies, its an E3 mystery! The Sesspool is on the case!

Posted by Cday

@Garfield518:

Transparency made it hard to see.

Posted by paulunga

WTF is wrong with you guys?! Goddamn, that intro! lol (literally)

Posted by cthomer5000

@binhoker said:

ekalon

Thank you. I just came here to post. WTF Patrick?

Posted by cavemantom

I've called 911.

Vince Carvello and Andrew Scantron are murderers. It's dead, and you are the ones who killed it.

Posted by defcomm

I love this; it reminds me of the 1up Show coverage only without the absurd camera angles.

Posted by Garfield518

@Cday said:

In the Last of Us Demo when the guys were fighting over the shotgun and it went off, the player got control of the shotgun and it still had full ammo. Come on guys.

Watch it again.

Missing two shells is full ammo?

Posted by Trilogy

Vinny, you're the man. The intro was genius.

Posted by Cday

In the Last of Us Demo when the guys were fighting over the shotgun and it went off, the player got control of the shotgun and it still had full ammo. Come on guys.

Posted by Tsuchikage

The intro to this video was just brilliant.

The Last of Us looked absolutely amazing. I'm surprised that everyone at Giant Bomb was kind of down on it (except for Mr. Navarro); that game is going to be incredible. I'm also disappointed that you let that lady demoing Book of Spells off easily; she was so bad.

Ubisoft had a great lineup. I'm really surprised that Far Cry 3 hasn't been received well; it was my favorite thing at the show until The Last of Us. Watch Dogs and Assassin's Creed III looked great, as did Rayman Legends. But that esports thing with Shootmania was unbearable, as was Tobuscus.

EA didn't really excite me. Their games were just kind of there. Dead Space 3 looks really good, and the campaign can be played in singleplayer with no AI partner, which is good. Star Wars: The Old Republic was desperate, though.

Microsoft wasn't bad. Halo 4 looked fantastic. Call of Duty: Black Ops II looked good, as well, plus Tomb Raider--of course--impressed. The worst part of E3 was that Nike thing; ugh!