197 Comments
  • 197 results
Posted by MattClassic

I really don't like the idea of a more puzzle-focused sequel. If you want tightly design puzzles there would have to be a greater limit on the character's abilities to stop players from cutting levels apart piece by piece and breaking the shit out of every puzzle. To me that kind of sounds like ruining the thing that made the game cool in the first place.

Posted by Batmeng

The game should be called: "Don't worry, I got this....."

Posted by Aarny91

Yeah this is really cool.

Posted by dungbootle

Quite ingenious.

Posted by Nentisys

Wow, this looks great.

Posted by EnchantedEcho

This looks really cool, love the artstyle and the cutting mechanic looks pretty fun. Might pick this up!

Posted by Kanuuna

Looks freaking sweet.

I'm seriously hoping to see this pop-up during Steam's Summer Sales.

Posted by Nephrahim

Looks like a really fun game that made a really funny quick-look. will be thinking of checking out.

Posted by Nicholas

@algertman said:

All quick looks should be Brad trying to figure out how to play games aimed at 5 year olds.

Posted by artsandrules

yeah it's a short game, but fun-per-minute is so high!

Posted by Lorbst

Best quicklook evah!

Posted by spartica

@Paindamnation:

(Thumbs Up)

Posted by AndrewB

I could sure stand to watch an extended quick look of this (assuming Vinny).

Posted by 234r2we232

An excellent QL for an interesting game. J&V really are the A team for Quick Looks.

Posted by whatisdelicious

Watched the trailer on Steam, thought it had a nice art style but I couldn't grasp what the game was and just shrugged it off. This Quick Look is an INFINITELY better advertisement for this game. Now I'm going to buy it.

Posted by Will_M

THURSDAY NIGHT THROWDOWN: Tiny And Big: Granpa's Leftovers Speedrun Scrub League. Aaaaand GO!

Posted by Baal_Sagoth

Definitely a very interesting mechanic. The style is unique but doesn't do much for me on first glance just like the little cutscenes. Either way a fascinating title to look out for so thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Posted by Ninja_Welshman

This looks really cool!!

Posted by RVonE

@koleaidify said:

I can't tell which Quick Look team is better. Jeff and Vinny or Jeff and Bryan?

Jinny is best. I ship them so hard!

Posted by TruthTellah

@JMatrix said:

Damned. After watching those few other near one hour QLs, I wish this would've lasted as long. Oh well...game seems to have a pretty fun and original game mechanic, could be really awesome in an "actual", full-length game.

I wanted to see more, too, but then I realized that a full-hour QL would be like half of this entire game experience.

Posted by LordLOC

@AxleFGK said:

this is cool. ill get it if/when it's on pc.

I can't tell if you are kidding or not lol

It's PC (and Mac) only (for now at least).

Posted by Sary

If I found my grandpa's underpants I wouldn't put them on my head.. even if it does give me super powers.

I think I need this game for therapeutic purposes though.

Posted by Glottery

Damned. After watching those few other near one hour QLs, I wish this would've lasted as long. Oh well...game seems to have a pretty fun and original game mechanic, could be really awesome in an "actual", full-length game.

Posted by sofakingcool

purchased!

Posted by Jon93

Quicklook fucking SOOOOOOOOOLD me on this game, bought it RIGHT away. Thanks GB!

Posted by mrpandaman

@koleaidify said:

Bryan? You mean Ryan? or Brad? or Brad and Ryan's otherworldly interdimensional child Bryan?

Posted by koleaidify

Posted by benspyda

Should be called Cut Shit: The game. The actual title makes it sound like an educational game. Cool game though.

Posted by End_Boss

@Nottle: You'd be surprised how often he does that.

Posted by Kayrack

SOLD

Posted by CharAznable

This looks surprisingly cool, may have to check it out.

Posted by colorbrandon

This is one of the best quicklooks ever.

Posted by AxleBro

this is cool. ill get it if/when it's on pc.

Posted by Godlyawesomeguy

Fuck, now I have to choose between this and Krater.

Posted by arimajinn

this game look really cool ..i might pick it up on steam.

Posted by Nottle

Did Jeff make an Ass to Ass Requiem for a Dream reference?

Posted by fisk0

Imagine this in a space sim? Babylon 5 style battles with giant ships getting cut to pieces with lasers!

Posted by mnzy
Posted by EquitasInvictus

I found this really impressive and bought it right away!

Vinny and Jeff are always an entertaining, dynamic pair; this was probably one of the better quick looks I've seen in a while!

Posted by Meltac

Played the beta a while back, and it was pretty fun back then, maybe I'll pick it up. 

Posted by vacancy

Looks kind of like that American Mcgee game - Bad Day Something Something....

Posted by Jonnyflash80

This was hilarious. I love a good Vinny and Jeff quicklook. I may have to pick up this game. It looks like a ton of fun just cutting shit up.

Posted by csl316

Had no idea what this was and didn't really care. But hot damn, looks awesome.

Posted by squidracerX

@vinsanityv22 said:

@SmilingPig said:

This needs to be in Half-life 3

@XeroxPunk said:

I'm surprised Valve hasn't bought this developer yet.

Yeah I think it looks great! i am really hoping they go bigger next time, their physics work looked good so lets hope maybe they add liquids (like water and lava), imagine floating ice blocks, cutting iceburgs in water, having lava clear a path or diverting lava, maybe get a space level with gravity lifting chunks you cut off.... And there has to be a CUTTING THE CHEESE level :)

Edited by HerbieBug

Looks super fun! :D

Man... i hope this makes money. This is such a cool mechanic. Want more. More more more.

Posted by SharkMan

this looks awesome, only 5 bucks?

Posted by MrSlapHappy

Its almost as if Garry's mod and Red Faction: Guerrilla had a love child. This seems amazing...i want a cut gun in the next Red Faction!

Posted by ShakeItBaby

This was a really fun game. Short, but great.

Posted by kroonberg

Looks like a lot of fun.

Posted by spilledmilkfactory

This looks stupid and I want it

• 197 results