197 Comments
  • 197 results
Posted by Encephalon

WHY NOT?

Posted by DarkFury

@TripMasterMunky said:

You can't beat a Vinny and Jeff quick look. Fun to watch, and their commentary isn't always so cynical.

Posted by CptBedlam

What a great QL! It's really enjoyable to watch Jeff having a genuinely fun time with a game.

Edited by gbrading

Got to say, this looks rather ingenious. Love how it plays. When this goes on Steam Sale I'll nab it.

Posted by CaptRoFL

Man, I would love it if Vinny QL's became "weird, esoteric PC Game time"

Posted by vonFlampanker

Sold.

Posted by Soapy86

This looks awesome. Will buy during the summer sale. 

Posted by ddensel

Vinny/Jeff continues to be the best combo.

Posted by Nobodyrp

At around the 12 minute mark it sounds like Vinny is trying to work his way through a very difficult poop.

Posted by Crelio

I get an adventure time art feel from this.

Posted by Rocospi

Time to death: 3:06

Posted by MistaSparkle

I tried to download the prerelease of this game a while back, but had problems...looks pretty fucking awesome now that it has levels, though!

Posted by Flameinc

The devs of this owe you money.. I was halfway thru the Quick Look and I had Steam opened in a window behind it with my purchase. Never would have even glanced at it otherwise.

Posted by Lazyaza

This game has more impressive geometry slicing tech than Revengeance, crazy.

Posted by Rox360

I want this. I don't care how short it is, I don't care how much it costs, I want it. This tech is impressing the hell out of me, and I want it just for that. They deserve my money for making it happen. Very, very cool.

Also:

@Gaff said:

Cut my stage into pieces, this is my last resort.

Brilliant.

Posted by vizionblind

horrible looking game

Edited by DrWaffles

Pants to pants... PANTS TO PANTS!!!

Posted by chilipeppersman

this one of the wackiest games I have seen in some time.

Posted by big_jon

@vizionblind said:

horrible looking game

Are you kidding me?

Posted by Beomoose

I could watch Vinny and Jeff QL this game for hours.

Posted by coaxmetal

So I bought this game because of the ql, and I think vinny actually oversells it. The cutting mechanic is super cool and deffo fun, but it doesn't go far enough. I want this cutting tech in a bigger game, or at least a game that lets you cut more, bigger shit.

That said, im not dissatisfied with the purchase or anything, definitely enjoying it. Great style and well... I like cutting shit I guess.

Posted by artgarcrunkle

This game looks fun as hell, hope it's part of the steam summer sale.

Posted by teh_destroyer

Always be cuttin.

Posted by Thumbrunner

So goofy had a lot of fun watching this quick look both for the game and for the way it was interacted with.

Posted by Masha2932

Looks like a cool game. I think it's a tech demo though, maybe when it's $5

Posted by furion45086

some men just want to watch the world burn. others want to cut the world in half with a laser gun.

Posted by oraknabo
Posted by tourgen

looks like a lot of fun

Posted by Warihay

Wow this looks pretty awesome. Gonna wait for the Steam summer sale to see if it goes on sale before buying.

Posted by danimal_furry

Holy crap, this is awesome. This mechanic should be in every game ever. It sounds like stuff I made up in middle school about games I saw in Japan.

Posted by SemiNormal

Who told you to stop cutting? Somebody tell you to stop cutting?

Posted by Romination

Holy shit. This is like... man! It's what I wanted games to be when I was a kid...

Posted by paulunga

The music in this game is great.

Posted by Quantical

I pre-ordered from GoG.com, I didn't really like the keyboard and mouse controls for some reason. I'll have to try it again with my 360 pad. It certainly looks more responsive playing that way at least. Platformers tend to feel better for me with a control pad anyway.

Posted by vinsanityv22

@SmilingPig said:

This needs to be in Half-life 3

@XeroxPunk said:

I'm surprised Valve hasn't bought this developer yet.

Valve seriously needs to "pull a Portal" with this group, and hire these guys, and make the next Portal. Or incorporate this tech into Half Life 3. Could you imagine - HL3 with the Gravity Gun, the Portal Gun AND the Cutting laser/grapple hook here!?! Holy shit. Talk about Emergent Gameplay. And coupled with Valve's excellent pacing, storytelling, characters and set pieces...I'm drooling just thinking about it now. Someone REALLY needs to expand on this idea.

Posted by PenguinDust

This was actually kind of awesome. I'm not usually into puzzle games, but a puzzle game with no right answer has a lot of appeal to me.

Posted by dropabombonit

Looks fun as hell and bought it alone for the cutting

Posted by ZombieSpace

this looks rad!

Posted by GunslingerPanda

So many good games appearing from smaller devs. Don't know if I want to get this or Krater.

Posted by beard_of_zeus

I enjoyed the part where they NEVER STOPPED CUTTIN' FOR NUTTIN'.

Posted by megalowho

The core mechanics in this game seem pretty fucking awesome.

Posted by MeatSim

I wish all my problems could be solved by cutting whatever.

Posted by HeghmohQib

I would be happy with this being an ER. I don't care that it would only be a day or 2 worth of videos. I could watch them doing dumb shit in this game all day.

Posted by Scratch

Like the concept, but I'll probably get it in the eventual steam sale.

Posted by nasseh

This seems pretty great.

Posted by mnzy

The game if from Germany. We are bad at pants.

Posted by DrJota

Norm Abram! Always wear your safety glasses!

Posted by spilledmilkfactory

This looks stupid and I want it

Posted by kroonberg

Looks like a lot of fun.

Posted by ShakeItBaby

This was a really fun game. Short, but great.

• 197 results