96 Comments
  • 96 results
Posted by JuggaloAcidman

Awesome... A game about 2 charectors I can't fucking stand!

Posted by Game_Baron

I liked the other one from Tell Tale Games more

Posted by rubberknuckles

Am I the only one who has a feeling that this will be one step removed from a Facebook game?

Posted by thomasonfa

The year of the bow starts here. Good call Jeff.

Posted by Dark_Lord_Spam

@Tesla said:

@Dark_Lord_Spam said:

@Tesla said:

I'll never understand why time and resources are wasted on trailers like this that convey nothing about the game. All you've told me is this game is coming. A press release works just fine.

To be fair, I don't think this cable network-branded zombie shooter is targeted at the sort of person who reads press releases for video games.

Hmmm, good point. One of my life's mysteries solved!

It's what I do. TRIVIAL ASSISTANCE MAN, AWAAAAY!

Posted by avidwriter

So you play as racists brothers? Eh..... ok?

Posted by Twiggy199

I had a feeling it would be the Dixon brothers as soon as they announced it, i think they took the easy way out in doing so, but meh.

Posted by Tesla

@Dark_Lord_Spam said:

@Tesla said:

I'll never understand why time and resources are wasted on trailers like this that convey nothing about the game. All you've told me is this game is coming. A press release works just fine.

To be fair, I don't think this cable network-branded zombie shooter is targeted at the sort of person who reads press releases for video games.

Hmmm, good point. One of my life's mysteries solved!

Edited by SpaceGandhi

Huh...a first person shooter set in a universe where gun combat is heavily discouraged, starring the series' two most unsavory and downright racist characters, developed by the makers of such games as BloodRayne and Spyhunter: Nowhere to Run, published by a company known for farming out franchises into shoddy low-budget tie-in games...where do I sign up?

Posted by Eyz

No gameplay, as expected, but it gives us a nice mood already. Hopefully it will be fun enough, though I'm not expecting much depth in this...

Posted by RichieJohn

@MatthewSerious: Of course.

The new SMNC pro has a bow as well. I assume she's a reaction to #yearofthebow

Posted by ObsideonDarman

And the worst trailer of the year award goes too.....

Posted by Dark_Lord_Spam

@Tesla said:

Posted by Lautaro

I like the Telltale game but I will wait and see what this game actually looks like before just blindly shitting on it, that would make me the minority on here it seems.

Edited by Spike_Kojima

Oh look you guys , it's a co-op shooter.

Posted by teh_destroyer

I cannot wait for the Vinny/Ryan quicklook!

Posted by Owlright

Well. Norman Reedus is easily the best thing about The Walking Dead, so that's something.

Posted by Dezinus

VIDEO GAME

Posted by HHAP

Oh man, I'm gonna dread when this game is going to have promotions galore while I'm watching the next season.

Posted by HonkeyKong

Cool! (Sarcasm). I always wanted to play a game as a Neo Nazi and his Brother. (Also Said Sarcastically). I like to play games where I feel some kind of Sympathy towards the person I control, when it comes to survival. Just because we like the younger brother now... why do we want to play these NUT jobs before the Hand indecent?

Posted by YOUNGLINK

hmmm Activision must see something in say a popular mod called DayZ and a popular show called Walking Dead. Doubt this will be better than either though.

Posted by LiquidSword

pretty awful trailer

Posted by McDunkin

Finally! Redneck Rampage gets the reboot that it deserves.

Posted by Ebisch

Telling their backstory seems like an interesting premise but damn, that was a poorly cut trailer.

Posted by Sticky_Pennies

Hrhmgmrhmrhm. Telltale's game is much better because, well, it's not a first-person shooter, for one thing.

Posted by TheHT

that's the best worst ending to any trailer.

think it's over? NOPE! HARARARARARA

Posted by BlazeHedgehog

I don't want to play as racist rednecks in another zombie shoot-em-up.

Posted by Mumrik

Well, that showed us nothing...

Edited by Lingxor

This would be kind of interesting if it explored Daryl's origin, but it's probably just going to be a shoot a lot of zombies in the face game.

Posted by Andromedius

Oh... Call of Zombies. How innovative of you, Activision...

Posted by Jonny_Anonymous

looks shit and I love the comic

Posted by sirdesmond

@Meowshi said:

@gave1 said:

@sirdesmond said:

Still not sure why this game needs to exist and if there is a sizeable audience out there that is really excited for it, especially considering the characters and story it will feature. Also, this trailer certainly didn't make me any more excited.

agreed. Merl is a raging racist in the TV show isn't he? pretty much (if not completely) a white supremacist, right? why would anyone want to play as that character?

You don't play much Xbox online do you?

Haha, now that you mention it they may be onto something!

Posted by Mandrewgora

This looks fucking dumb.

Posted by CodeFire

@nick_verissimo said:

If this game is just FMV cutscene's of Michael Rooker yelling at me, then I'm all in.

You-you know, I would actually buy it, if that was the case.

Posted by Cybexx

All right a live-action FMV Walking Dead game in the style of Mad Dog McCree, this is going to be great!

What do you mean its a first person shooter? Well I'm sure this will showcase the human dramatic element of the show in the most minimal way possible.

Posted by happypup70

A Daryl and Merl simulator huh. I guess that could be interesting taking a bunch of drugs and killing zombies. Well probably not.

Posted by bunnymud

better with Kenict

Posted by DJJoeJoe

Hah, wow that's a dumb trailer :S

Edited by kpaadet

@Paul_Is_Drunk: I believe you say "Robert Kirkmans The Walking Dead Comic AMCs The Walking Dead TV Show Activisions The Walking Dead Video Game", I think thats the official title. This game is dumb for so many reasons.

Posted by Viking_Funeral

So when do I say the AMC part of the title? AMC The Walking Dead - The Game?

On another note, does Activision release any non-CoD games that actually look good? I can't think of the last one right now.

Posted by UberExplodey

fuck this noise.

Posted by leinad44

Ah well, telltales game kicks arse anyway

Posted by blueinferno

ZOMG I CAN'T WAIT A WALKING DEAD GAMEZ....ahem, but in all serious that was not a good trailer and tells us nothing about the game.

Posted by Meowshi

@gave1 said:

@sirdesmond said:

Still not sure why this game needs to exist and if there is a sizeable audience out there that is really excited for it, especially considering the characters and story it will feature. Also, this trailer certainly didn't make me any more excited.

agreed. Merl is a raging racist in the TV show isn't he? pretty much (if not completely) a white supremacist, right? why would anyone want to play as that character?

You don't play much Xbox online do you?

Posted by SomeJerk

From Ghostbusters 2009 to Star Wars Kinect to this.

So I'm not expecting much.

In fact, first hearing the news, I came to expect a $20 downloadable title.

Posted by LikeaSsur

This just gets worse and worse.

Posted by Jackel2072

so we got to play as a raciest!

Posted by Nadafinga

I saw that if you pre-order the game at Comic-Con, you get a Necklace of Zombie Ears.

So, yeah....stay classy Activision.

Posted by MeatSim

Daryl is one of the few characters on the show I don't hate but I really don't have any faith in this game.

Posted by Rxanadu
@MordeaniisChaos said:

Not "The Walking Dead Video Game" but instead "The Walking Dead: Video Game."

As in everyone's favorite chapter from The Walking Dead universe, "Video Game"? 
  • 96 results