159 Comments
  • 159 results
Posted by ravage484
@Xeirus what I wonder is if they aren't creative enough to come up with their own characters and monsters then why did they even get involved in this business?!
Posted by zaldar

@shinboy630 said:

@zaldar said:

I find it ironic how hard we all come down on these people for this when piracy is always talked about here as being ok....

Well it's not like if I pirate something I'm going to sell it to a friend as my own and make money off of it.

No your just taking something without paying for it...which is exactly what these people did...

Posted by EvilBenius

Thanks for putting all of the evidence in one place, this is pretty damn blatant.

Posted by thesavagetony

I don't think this is going to matter much. Even if they stole all of the resources from other games, it still looks like a crap experience.

Posted by SpartanHoplite

probably usual thing with app games. still, weird story o_O

hopefully they get what they deserve.

Posted by MetalGearFlaccid

@zaldar said:

@shinboy630 said:

@zaldar said:

I find it ironic how hard we all come down on these people for this when piracy is always talked about here as being ok....

Well it's not like if I pirate something I'm going to sell it to a friend as my own and make money off of it.

No your just taking something without paying for it...which is exactly what these people did...

But not saying that you created it or own it in any way. If I pirate something; I'm not gonna go out and say: "Hey! I made this! Take it if you want, becasue I am the original creator of this product!"

No. I quietly keep it on my hard drive and tend not to mention it unless needed. Yes, I took it, but I'm not claiming I am attached to it or have any real rights to redistribute it.

Posted by Mr48

I love the official rebuttal: "Hey, its not like we stole ALL the models! Check out all the models we didnt steal!"

Edited by TheDudeOfGaming

I love the video game industry. When you play the products it makes, you're having fun. When you're reading stuff about the inside stuff of the video game industry, you're having F-U-N!

Posted by BitterAlmond

@Mr48 said:

I love the official rebuttal: "Hey, its not like we stole ALL the models! Check out all the models we didnt steal!"

Classic China.

A similar thing happens to nearly every game within days of its release: a strange Chinese look-alike site will pop up selling the game for a severely discounted price (often in Yuan instead of dollars). The product sold is a pirated copy of the original.