72 Comments
  • 72 results
Posted by Zereta

So I downloaded and decided to play a fair amount of Vote!!!!

Its... alright. Infinity Blade Light, essentially.And its kinda awesome that I can play as Obama in a patriot suit beating Romney up with a rubber chicken.

Posted by MeatSim

Come talk to me Chair when your done making iOS games.

Posted by McDayman

@Jams: Because Amurica.

Posted by Cincaid

Ha. Ha. Ha.

Seriously, where the fuck is Shadow Complex 2? :(

Posted by LarryDavis

Is Stack Stackhouse playable?

Posted by JasonR86

Yikes.

Posted by MorkaiTheWolf

Gee wilikers! I can finally beat a virtual Mitt Romney with a virtual Barack Obama! All my dreams have finally come true. </sarcasm>

Edited by aceofspudz

When the revolution comes...well, Zynga will be the first in line. But Chair will be in there somewhere. It'll be like that board game Guillotine, except with game developers.

Posted by Evercaptor

Shadow Complex 2 would be real cool to play. Needs an Inverted Castle though. I wanna 200.6% dat ass.

Posted by Gamer_152

This is an unpredictable release, I'll give 'em that. Video games are weird.

Posted by LoggerRythm

Something tells me that Shadow Complex 2 is probably never happening.

Seriously, if they have them working on stupid crap like this...... sad face.

Posted by MightyDuck

I can only hope that Ross Perot ends up being DLC.

Posted by LordAndrew

This game had better not be a US-only release. People from all countries deserve the opportunity to beat up Obama and Romney.

Posted by ChrisTaran

And I once thought Chair showed so much promise with Shadow Complex. Ah well.

Posted by theanticitizen
@Video_Game_King Yeah 5 years of studying Japanese and my understand of kanji is still the worst.
Posted by SaturdayNightSpecials

I REFUSE TO VOTE YOU CAN'T MAKE ME

Posted by ThePickle

Topical.

Edited by xyzygy

This game looks completely stupid and it'll only be relevant from now until November in one country. What are they thinking?

I suppose it is a mobile game though...

Posted by alcor741

@BaconGames said:

@Doctorchimp said:

Is P Diddy involved with this game?

Sadly even if Chair went through the trouble to make a Vote or Die game, I feel like the reference is just too old at this point.

Is Seth Green involved in this game?

Edited by Video_Game_King

@theanticitizen:

Awesome. Wait. I forgot about the translators on my end. Besides, it's not like you would even be able to read what I'm writing.

Posted by theanticitizen
@Video_Game_King 月語?!ダメよ!冗談だ。月語大丈夫よ。
Posted by ArbitraryWater

@MrKlorox said:

@ArbitraryWater said:

@MrKlorox said:

Such a waste of developer. This is the type of shit I'd expect from the people who made Advent Rising or a shitty swipe based iphone "game". Fuck you, Epic, for keeping Chair a one-hit-wonder.

Ironic, given that Chair was founded by the lead designer of Advent Rising.

That was an intentional reference.

Yeah, realized that a second after posting. Whatevs. I agree.

Posted by Jams

why does Obama have a missile pop attached to his hand?

Edited by MrKlorox
@ArbitraryWater said:

@MrKlorox said:

Such a waste of developer. This is the type of shit I'd expect from the people who made Advent Rising or a shitty swipe based iphone "game". Fuck you, Epic, for keeping Chair a one-hit-wonder.

That was an intentional reference. When Shadow Complex came out it was kindof like "Advent Rising is a precursor to this game? No way! This one's actually good!" But now it's becoming clear that Shadow Complex was lightning striking, and it won't happen again.
Posted by Poki3

Here's the real question: Why isn't this FMV?

Edited by ArbitraryWater

@Fascismo said:

Chair made an incredible debut as a developer with Shadow Complex. How did they wind up in such a weird niche?

They made Undertow first dude. That game was kinda bad and the only reason I remember it is because I got it for free as a "We're sorry" thing from Microsoft following the disasterous state of Xbox Live. Though, I still hope they don't end up a one shot because man Shadow Complex was good.

@MrKlorox said:

Posted by MrKlorox

Posted by Video_Game_King

@theanticitizen:

ナイ!ナイ!ナイ!ナイ!ナイ!ナイ!ナイ!ナイ!ナイ!ナイ!日本語ダケジャナイ!月語モデス!

Posted by theanticitizen
@Video_Game_King 今から日本語だけですか。
Posted by Lunar_Aura

@patrickklepek said:

I refuse to characterize today’s news as “from the developers of Infinity Blade,” if only to encourage Chair Entertainment to finally make Shadow Complex 2.

Now you're just abusing your new ring of power.

Posted by Ben_H
@AjayRaz said:

this game makes ME EXCITED TO VOTE AND I DON'T LIVE IN THE US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also i'm reminded of this for some reason:

Lost it at "The Barack Bottom".

@Ravenlight:

黙れ,日顔人!

Posted by leebmx

Why? Please make Shadow Complex 2 or something else great for platforms people play games on. I assume they knocked this up in about 2 mins, but I still can't work out how a team who made the best downloadable game OF ALL TIME can let the momentum slip quite so badly....I know Infinity Blade sold shitloads......but was expecting great things...

Hopefully they'll make this comment look stupid with a future announcment...hopefully.

Posted by Ravenlight

@Video_Game_King said:

あなたはかぼちゃです。

My foreign language skills have gone on hiatus while I move apartments :/

Edited by Bourbon_Warrior

@SuddenlyBees said:

But why no independent candidates? Aren't people sick of the Republican/Democrat back and forth of terrible government decisions and rights violations yet?

This is why America needs the MMP system.

Posted by mlarrabee

CHAIR... how far the mighty have fallen...

@Ravenlight said:

@Video_Game_King:

I taip foneticali. Leev me ahlown!

そうなら,日本語で書いてみる。

Posted by Ravenlight

@Video_Game_King:

I taip foneticali. Leev me ahlown!

@Ravenlight:

Although don't they get in through staff approval (which I imagine an article would constitute)?

@Ravenlight said:

kind've

Also, I didn't know this type of type was even possible.

Posted by Ravenlight

@Video_Game_King: Because we don't need every iOS game that every cash-grab studio shits out to clutter our pristine wiki?

Actually the wiki is kind've sad in spots and I have no idea about why there's not a page for this already.

Posted by Brodehouse

Proponents of the democratic process feel that the best way to represent the best aspects of democracy is to turn it into a goofy boxing match between large headed caricatures.

That pretty much sums it up.

Edited by Fascismo

Chair made an incredible debut as a developer with Shadow Complex. How did they wind up in such a weird niche?

Posted by Phatmac

this is the weirdest game announcement today.

@Ravenlight:

The only thing your post has done is remind me that this is on the Shadow Complex board. Why? I mean, the staff isn't afraid to make game pages for games that were just announced, and there's already a link to it in the article, so why not there?

Edited by Bistromath

Embarassing Giantbomb community political comments shitstorm, Go! I cast: Birtherism!

Posted by Ravenlight

@dvorak said:

This may be the most cloying political shovelware ever made, and that's seriously saying something.

And it's still a better game than Shadow Complex!

#flamebait

Posted by FourWude

Who cares? Anyone who is stupid enough to vote for either these chumps deserves the future these two will give you. And it's the one and same future.... Politics is like modern JRPGs. Promise you a shit load with beautiful graphics but in the end you know it was extremely linear, and all your choices came to nought.

Posted by Siphillis

Either Teddy vs Jackson or Taft vs. FDR, or I'm not interested.

Posted by felakuti4life

@Voxel said:

Is there DLC that lets me punch Paul Ryan?

I'm sure the Paul Ryan ClashMob is already in the works!

• 72 results