218 Comments
Edited by SuperJoe

Can someone at PAX please ask them about the next Endurance Run during the Q&A portion? I would also like to hear incomprehensible jokes.

Posted by Jeff

@BlackLagoon said:

Love to see a Quick Look of Ratchet & Clank HD collection.

And see it you shall!

Posted by Dan_CiTi

@Joey2683 said:

How about Way Of The Samurai 4 QL? I know there are at least nine people who want to see it too.

Agreed.

Posted by Pr1mus

@zellar said:

Who is the girl that sits behind Brad....she is wicked CUTE!!

Sara from comic vine.

Posted by Drekly

"Or you know, Monday mornings."

Posted by Mr. Kamikaze

Drew has that "can we get to talking about this week so I didn't just walk over here for nothing?" look to him. How dare you waste Scanlon's time.

Posted by KlUMZeE

Oh Guild Wars...

Posted by drkscyde

Slow week? no better time for that long awaited Neverdead QL.

Posted by BlackLagoon

@Jeff: Yay!

Posted by Bboboo

I had no idea Brad used to play football.

Posted by Hatp

gb community being racist douchebags? wow!

Posted by A4P_Eddie

Still waiting for a Orcs must die 2 quick look. Already bought it but it would be nice to see what GB crew thinks of it

Posted by essi2

So... What happened to the Dark Souls PC QL?

Edited by geirr

@Chavtheworld said:

@Humanity said:

Do they actually not give a single shit about Guild Wars 2 or was it just a joke? I can't even tell anymore..

They genuinely don't give a single shit.

Ignore everything they say about GW2, it's either wrong or jaded.

Can't really blame them for being disinterested in MMORPGs though they've mentioned that GW2 is interesting in the past. At least Jeff seems to be the one doing the GW2 QL and it can't be worse than what Brad did for TERA.

Posted by MattBodega

People shouldn't be dicks.

Posted by onimonkii

brad doin the football fingers

Posted by SilentBob251

Am I the only one that says "Oh, right" every time someone says Wii U is coming out this year? Until someone says anything I constantly forget that thing exists and I feel bad about that.

Posted by FengShuiGod

Like I'm gonna believe there are ever "real" plans around here.

Posted by MeatSim

Ryan should have double dared Brad to buy a Wii U.

Posted by jimmyfenix

@MattBodega: STUFF IT!

Posted by Jeff

@SilentBob251 said:

Am I the only one that says "Oh, right" every time someone says Wii U is coming out this year? Until someone says anything I constantly forget that thing exists and I feel bad about that.

I'm right there with you. I keep forgetting that thing exists.

Posted by beard_of_zeus

@Mr. Kamikaze said:

Drew has that "can we get to talking about this week so I didn't just walk over here for nothing?" look to him. How dare you waste Scanlon's time.

Haha yeah, loved it. This video was just Drew looking stoic as hell for the full 10 minutes. He disapproves of your antics!

Edited by Residentrevil2

The video is so dark. Oh, well, I still love Mondays. "Stuff it!"

Posted by chibacityblues

Buy a Wii Used. Much cheaper.

SCNR.

Posted by Maystack

People getting angry at the Bombcrew for not liking something is one of my favourite things.

Posted by Toxeia

Black WiiU's have that fast twitch muscle that lets them excel at sports, right?

Edited by TooWalrus
@Jeff said:

Someday I'll stop behaving so dismissively about Guild Wars 2, but people just get SO riled up that it's... a constant temptation. Consider this your pre-emptive "dude, calm down" post, I guess?

I feel like this post is my fault! Sorry I bitched about your nonchalant attitude towards P4A! ...Hey, I do like it when you guys make Colbert Report references... Sky Nachos.
Posted by Brodehouse

#krakenwise

Posted by DrWaffles

Check your voice messages! JEEZ!

Edited by paulunga

You're being a troll, Jeff. I get it if you don't see the hype surrounding it. I personally don't give a shit about that game or MMOs in general but of course you're gonna piss off people by being this dismissive about an unreleased game that doesn't seem outright awful. Like PSO2.

Posted by frythefly

"I don't see color." Good one.

Posted by Brad

@Zabant said:

Maybe brad should buy a wiiU because its his job to review and stay in the know about video games? Just a thought

You're right, there's no way I'll ever have access to a WiiU unless I put one in my home.

I was planning to get one, but just for this comment, now I'm not! Nyah!

Staff
Posted by Tr0n

@Chavtheworld said:

@Humanity said:

Do they actually not give a single shit about Guild Wars 2 or was it just a joke? I can't even tell anymore..

They genuinely don't give a single shit.

Ignore everything they say about GW2, it's either wrong or jaded.

They're probably trolling. :)

Posted by Jedted

Why is "I Love Mondays" never the first video when you load up the site? Whenever it goes up it should be the first thing i see on the site.

Posted by Mathey

I am filled with Video Game despair.

Also, Tropical Storm Isaac is coming this way. Wish me luck!

Posted by Bourbon_Warrior

@I_Stay_Puft said:

So a Last Story quick look will be out when the Wii U comes out. Gotcha.

I don't get it it's supposed to be a alright game but they released it on a crappy system, just like Xenoblade.

Posted by ptys

I understand the mindset of an optimist planning to buy a launch Wii U, it's like a drug. Don't do it, you know how this ends and it's never pretty!!!

Posted by Nadafinga

Jeff, seriously stop filming this from your side of the table. The bright window that washes out the video over & over makes it pretty hard to watch.

Posted by Undeadpool

@Napalm said:

Sara Lima is so fineee.

Quick as a whip too.

Posted by Turambar
@essi2 said:

So... What happened to the Dark Souls PC QL?

Pretty sure there were never any actual plans for one.  Maybe if Rorie was visiting the office...
Edited by BonOrbitz
Posted by Undeadpool

@Jeff said:

Someday I'll stop behaving so dismissively about Guild Wars 2, but people just get SO riled up that it's... a constant temptation. Consider this your pre-emptive "dude, calm down" post, I guess?

Getting SO many bites. It's like you do this for a living...oh wait...

Posted by DS23

Lookin' forward to the PSO2 interviewage. I'd suggest questions like 'Hey are you guys going to not fall a year behind the Jp servers on updates this time unlike PSU?' and such but I don't doubt that Jeff knows what to badger them about considering he's pretty damn into that game.

Posted by DeadDorf

Wasn't excited for Guild Wars 2, then watched a friend play over the weekend and it's awesome. Picked it up, and have been playing way too much ever since.

Posted by Viking_Funeral

I didn't think I would end up saying this when they started doing the new ILM formats, but I really wish they would go back to the old style. This is starting to feel really lazy, and it only seems tangentially related to the upcoming week. "What are we going to do... uh, I don't know. Let's check the site. Hey, did you see Twitter this morning?" I love the podcast, but turning ILM into a 10-minute snippet of the podcast doesn't feel necessary.

Posted by SSully

I am hoping they go through with bringing in for guild wars 2.

Posted by NekuCTR

@Paul_Is_Drunk said:

I didn't think I would end up saying this when they started doing the new ILM formats, but I really wish they would go back to the old style. This is starting to feel really lazy, and it only seems tangentially related to the upcoming week. "What are we going to do... uh, I don't know. Let's check the site. Hey, did you see Twitter this morning?" I love the podcast, but turning ILM into a 10-minute snippet of the podcast doesn't feel necessary.

Welcome to the popular opinion represented in the comments of every single one of these videos.

Posted by Dagbiker

This should mark the return of Thursday Night Tested.

Posted by Viking_Funeral

@NekuCTR: Yeah, I've been around long enough to know that. If no one posted redundant commentary on the internet, this website (and especially the forums) would be a very lonely place.

Posted by Devise22

Also confused whether or not they actually have disinterest in Guild Wars 2. We should likely still get a quick look of it either way, and if it is anything like their Quick Look of SWTOR it shouldn't be too bad.

Regardless of whether any of the Giant Bomb crew actually like it, MMO's are generally hard things to cover from a press perspective. If you do a review you have to explore tons of content to get one that feels even slightly justified to what the game is, and in terms of video/quick looks there isn't much you can show people that would work better than them just playing the game for themselves.

That is particularly true of Guild Wars 2, because alot of the niche/new things it does compared to other MMO's are things you actually have to play the game to determine what you think of them. The dynamic event system comes to mind when I think of this.