109 Comments
  • 109 results
Edited by MrQuizmo

Time to Journey! Into this Quick Look!

Edited by Rabid619

Wait, that screen looks nothing like Journey at all o.O I was going watch this later, but now I'm too damn curious.

Edit: Huh, interesting looking. I really loved Journey when it came out so I may buy this at some point just to have all of this on disc.

Posted by Sk4mikaze

uh... what?

Posted by Dezztroy

Can't say I understand the obsession with Journey. Oh well.

Posted by nohthink

I purchased that soundtrack via iTunes. No regret.

Posted by Klei

Yay! Shit shovelware downloadable titles! ( Excluding Journey and Flower )

Posted by Phatmac

JOURNEY!

Posted by gschmidl

To hell with whoever decided not to bring this to Europe.

Posted by xyzygy

When Patrick started talking about how Nintendo isn't true to their old self I stopped watching. What a complete dolt. Would you rather them release the same game over and over again? I personally still hold nintendo in the highest regard because their games are always fucking awesome, minus the boring NSMB that they cash in on.

Also, the games that Sony is releasing are, mostly, games that Sony did not develop in house. They were just publishers for a percentage of them.

Posted by gschmidl

@xyzygy: They ARE releasing the same two games over and over again.

Posted by Bocam

@xyzygy: But they aren't

Posted by jimmyfenix

i bet 50 brad bucks an argument will start here cause thats how the gb community acts nowadays

Posted by ThatFrood
@jimmyfenix said:

i bet 50 brad bucks an argument will start here cause thats how the gb community acts nowadays

No. 
Also, your mother sucks.
Posted by Esteban8612

"That kinda was not terrible"

Ringing endorsement for Gravedigger from Brad lol.

Looks like another solid collection from Sony.

Posted by Sanj

Patrick, Brad, the cover is reversible.

Posted by HydraHam

@xyzygy said:

When Patrick started talking about how Nintendo isn't true to their old self I stopped watching. What a complete dolt. Would you rather them release the same game over and over again? I personally still hold nintendo in the highest regard because their games are always fucking awesome, minus the boring NSMB that they cash in on.

Also, the games that Sony is releasing are, mostly, games that Sony did not develop in house. They were just publishers for a percentage of them.

Patrick had a completely valid point. If you would of listened instead of making assumptions you would of seen what he was complaining about but instead you shut it off like an angry fanboy.

Posted by prestonhedges

So Sony gets points for re-releasing fucking Flower, but Nintendo gets no points for redoing all the graphics in Ocarina of Time and releasing it on the 3DS? Bullshit. Fucking bullshit.

Posted by Phatmac

The cover is reverse-able!

Posted by Alex_Carrillo
@xyzygy Someone said mean things about video games! I'm upset! I'm also about as interesting as a gold fish!
Posted by Pr1mus

@gladspooky said:

So Sony gets points for re-releasing fucking Flower, but Nintendo gets no points for redoing all the graphics in Ocarina of Time and releasing it on the 3DS? Bullshit. Fucking bullshit.

Posted by George_Hukas

@gladspooky said:

Loved the Ocarina of Time commentary, bonus features, soundtrack, behind the scenes..

OH WAIT.. they did none of those things.

Posted by ZedsDeadBaby

@gladspooky said:

Who was instituting a 'points' system. Patrick made a general statement, one with a lot of merit to it, and just because he made that statement doesn't mean he has excluded every Nintendo product that has ever existed.

Posted by jimmyfenix

You know what just stuff it man!

Posted by Antihippy
Posted by Yummylee

''WHY AM I FAT''

Now there's something I never thought I'd hear coming from Patrick.

Posted by Little_Socrates

At least the description reveals that there's not really any comedy in this QL?

Posted by George_Hukas

thatgamecollection

Posted by AlexanderSheen

@Pr1mus said:

@gladspooky said:

Dude, Let the butthurt flowER through you

Huh? Huuuh?

Posted by jimmyfenix
Posted by Animasta

@AlexanderSheen: don't you mean flOwER?

Posted by AlexanderSheen

@Animasta said:

@AlexanderSheen: don't you mean flOwER?

Works both ways. I just tried to point out the correction with the caps.

Posted by WrenchNinja

@gladspooky said:

Wow, you really didn't think this through.

Posted by Smokey_Earhole

@Sanj said:

Patrick, Brad, the cover is reversible.

And what covers they are, arguably some of the greatest ever made!

Posted by SaintMits

Giantbomb said nothing would change when they were bought by CBS. The video player changed and it's terrible.

Fucking fix it.

Posted by jimmyfenix

@gladspooky stuff it

Posted by charlie_victor_bravo

Wow! Those games are like real art - not like those xbla indie games!

Posted by Hatp

pay2advantage in generic fantasy mmo. no thanks.

Posted by Humanity

@gschmidl said:

I was going to post the same thing.

Posted by DeF

@Hatp said:

pay2advantage in generic fantasy mmo. no thanks.

you're commenting on the wrong video.

Posted by kennybaese

I think I'm going to pick this up just for the soundtracks and the fact that I never played Flow.

Posted by jimmyfenix

@SaintMits: calm down the video players been like this for months old news pal

Posted by patrickklepek

@xyzygy said:

I was talking about their treatment of their rich history, duder. Take a nap, come back, chill out.

Staff
Posted by Hizang

I loved all three of these games, if it was out in the UK I would buy it.

Posted by Morridin

I have to echo the interest in prototypes of games.

Been spending some time around on http://tcrf.net/The_Cutting_Room_Floor to see what has been cut from the games that I know and enjoy.

It would really be interesting to see the origin of Unreal or Quake 1 for example.

Posted by OllyOxenFree
@WrenchNinja said:

@gladspooky said:

Wow, you really didn't think this through.

gladspooky is a known troll. Don't worry about it.
Posted by evanbower

@Little_Socrates said:

At least the description reveals that there's not really any comedy in this QL?

Yeah bro, meet you at funnyordie

Posted by Quantical

These gamejam games look quite fun really. I have no idea what is happening but fun all the same.

Edited by biggiedubs

I knew I had heard the song for Gravediggers, but I figured it out! It was also used in the flash game The House.

Must be pubic domain, makes sense to use it in a gamejam.

Also, I don't think I've ever been this jealous of PS3 owners. I hate you guys so much!

Posted by evanbower

@patrickklepek said:

@xyzygy said:

I was talking about their treatment of their rich history, duder. Take a nap, come back, chill out.

Yeah, no one is questioning the quality of their current stuff.. but to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Super Mario Bros. they simply re-released Super Mario All-Stars on a Wii disc. No additional content.. no celebration of the series at all. I don't think it is out of line to say they could be doing more.

Posted by DeF

@George_Hukas said:

@gladspooky said:

Loved the Ocarina of Time commentary, bonus features, soundtrack, behind the scenes..

OH WAIT.. they did none of those things.

erm ... they gave you a friggin' soundtrack CD for free if you registered the game. doesn't negate the lack of other things but it's also definitely not nothing!

@gschmidl said:

that's just plain wrong.

• 109 results