206 Comments
Posted by beard_of_zeus

@Undeadpool said:

@Vrikk said:

@PimblyCharles said:

PLEASE OH PLEASE keep this Random PC Game series going! It's so damn good!

This is the triumphant RETURN! I doubt they'd bring it back just for the one time. But yeah, it's easily my favorite site feature and I'm overjoyed to see it return.

It's probably not a coincidence that this happened around Big Live Live Show time. ;)

I have no idea what this game is, but I'm about to dive into this video, so I guess I'll find out...

Posted by zenmastah

Game looks freaking awesome, big up to the person who gave it to them.

Posted by Krathoon

This game is essentially the colorful, freaky future we all hoped for, but, fortunately, do not live in.

Posted by artofwar420

HERE WE GO RANDOM PC GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by HerbieBug

i'm looking forward to the Big Live Live Show Taped.

Hey that credit card had a microchip on it. Not too shabby future prediction there.

Posted by takua108

CANYON.MID IS BEST .MID

Posted by Krathoon

This game does have some charm. I'll track down a copy.

Posted by thramp

anybody get a recording of notepad QL at the very beginning?

Posted by cthomer5000

new logo

Posted by falling_fast

yesssssss

Posted by Centimani

#dontmocktheclock

Posted by csl316

I love it. I LOVE IT!

Posted by falling_fast

considering that this game is borderline prehistoric, it's actually surprisingly user-friendly

Posted by wewantsthering

This was worth the wait during PC gaming videos drought. :-) The Win 3.11 stuff brought back so many memories. :-)

Edited by Krathoon

@damnable_fiend said:

considering that this game is borderline prehistoric, it's actually surprisingly user-friendly

Yes. I am amazed it runs so well in Win 3.11.

Posted by joshthebear

Good god this is amazing. I've missed Random PC Game so much.

Posted by falling_fast

I'm surprised they didn't get Jeff for this.

Jeff "Neuromancer, you mean THE BIBLE" Gerstmann

Posted by ztiworoh

I am severely disappointed that the internet has now created a canyon.mid dubstep version yet.

Posted by TinyGrasshopper

This is why I give Giantbomb my money. This is awesome

Posted by face15

Spectacular.

Posted by Nev

Ah, I missed these. So glad they're back.

Posted by Krathoon

I nominate "Return to Zork" to be next.

Posted by dezvous

This and Flight Club are up there with my favorite videos on this site. Please! More of them!

Edited by falling_fast

40:35-ish is so damn good.

edit: what are you even talking about, ryan. did you watch the police quest video. THAT was awful. this is actually pretty sweet.

Posted by bwmcmaste

"Don't mock the clock"

My new favourite GB catchphrase.

Posted by CornBREDX

I love that they stopped playing where I always stop playing this game haha 
I have passed this game once but every time I go back I just stop playing on the hotel room. 

Zip is awesome though.

Posted by Wandering_Idiot

CANYON.MID right off the bat. Already in the running for my favorite video on the site.

So many memories. Speaking of which, is there any MIDI synthesizer on which that file doesn't sound like crap?

Posted by Krathoon

There has to be a work around for the credit stuff.

Posted by SpaceJamLunchbox

Random PC Game is all the justification I need for my subscription. If this was all I got for my money, I'd still be completely pumped.

Posted by chrispti

Return of the Random PC Game on Giant Bomb!!

Posted by artofwar420

Magnificent.

Posted by Quantical

Sweeeeet! Cheers for putting it up so soon Vinny.

Posted by Vlaphor

16:42

FATALITY!

Posted by falling_fast

@Krathoon said:

@damnable_fiend said:

Yes. I am amazed it runs so well in Win 3.11.

I was more referring to them being able to figure out how to play the game so quickly.

Posted by Mathey

My favorite part; the pseudo-Brazil elevator music.

Posted by walterbennet

I remember seeing the commercial for this game when I was younger and thinking it looked awesome. But I could never get into it... Glad to see these guys enjoy it. That old commercial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXyoWIsRfMY

Edited by toots

Ive had an intensely ridiculous work week, and life is handing out a few bummers, but none of that even matters when I come here and there's a new one of these. oh the glory.

^EDIT: Ryan, I love ya buddy but you could have done this one by yourself with how much you talked over everything

Posted by Jackel2072
YES!!!
Posted by FunExplosions

Was hoping to watch the whole game get finished. I love everything about this game's style.

Posted by theuselessgod

Awesome. I LOVE these things.

Posted by ArbitraryWater

It's a pity that this didn't turn into a 5 hour accidental Let's Play like Phantasmagoria, but I will take what I can get when it comes to Random PC Games.

Posted by aceofspudz

Trackmania Canyon.mid

Posted by Phoenix778m

I was sucked into playing this from the advertisements as a child.

Posted by dvorak

Was there more before this?

Posted by GinjaAssassin

I still have my original copy of this game...it's so dumb...

Posted by Undeadpool

@beard_of_zeus said:

@Undeadpool said:

@Vrikk said:

@PimblyCharles said:

PLEASE OH PLEASE keep this Random PC Game series going! It's so damn good!

This is the triumphant RETURN! I doubt they'd bring it back just for the one time. But yeah, it's easily my favorite site feature and I'm overjoyed to see it return.

It's probably not a coincidence that this happened around Big Live Live Show time. ;)

I have no idea what this game is, but I'm about to dive into this video, so I guess I'll find out...

I see FMV, I click!

Posted by bybeach

@Sesiras said:

Ah, I missed these. So glad they're back.

There is my sentiment

Posted by Saganomics

@SpaceJamLunchbox said:

Random PC Game is all the justification I need for my subscription. If this was all I got for my money, I'd still be completely pumped.

I've been planning to let my subscription lapse because lately I've been pretty lukewarm on the Bombcast, and the site in general (no offense to any of the staff, just kind of rolled back to the recently reborn Idle Thumbs), but I'll be damned if I'm not reconsidering that with the return of Random PC Game.

Posted by emem

Nice, so weird that I've never heard of this game before. I think I would have loved it back then.

Posted by MAD_JIHAD

Ahh they didn't finish the game!... :/