158 Comments
  • 158 results
Posted by Shady

I clicked on this story so I could stop seeing Cortana's creepy face on the front page.

Posted by mutha3
@Shady said:

I clicked on this story so I could stop seeing Cortana's creepy face on the front page.

Same.
Posted by mewarmo990

Hello, uncanny valley.

Posted by CrossTheAtlantic

@Capum15 said:

@CrossTheAtlantic: Yeah. I think in the book First Strike, she starts wondering about her life span due to everything she's learned from Halo. She ended up compressing all the knowledge and storing it for later in order to be more focused, or something like that. Been a while since I've read the books.

Realize I'm replying pretty late, but that sounds about right. I'm not super knowledgeable of the Halo expanded fiction, but everything I've come across points to this "trilogy" being much more involved with what's been happening in the books.

Edited by Capum15
@CrossTheAtlantic said:

@Capum15 said:

@CrossTheAtlantic: Yeah. I think in the book First Strike, she starts wondering about her life span due to everything she's learned from Halo. She ended up compressing all the knowledge and storing it for later in order to be more focused, or something like that. Been a while since I've read the books.

Realize I'm replying pretty late, but that sounds about right. I'm not super knowledgeable of the Halo expanded fiction, but everything I've come across points to this "trilogy" being much more involved with what's been happening in the books.

That would be cool, especially if they did something where you find out what happened to the rest of the Spartan IIs and IIIs that went to Onyx along with Halsey.

Edit: Or rather find out what happened to them after the book ended and they were in the Shield World.
Posted by twelve1784

Dear god why does Cortana's face look like Maggie Gyllenhaal's?

Posted by Masakari

I think Cortana looks more like Jessica Chobot.

Posted by itsSNAFUagain

Can't wait I have always enjoyed the stories from Halo games.