95 Comments
  • 95 results
Posted by roguehallow

"I'm gonna dump you so hard into a chasm" is the new "wishing someone into the cornfield".

Posted by heartlessomen

agree with most people...while i'm a bit behind (watching this now) 2 games at the same time is too much...especially since I found Trine to be more interesting (has almost sold me on picking up both games) and DOA just distracting (although I do love watching Jeff fight)

Posted by warmonked

man, Brad's the worst person to play co-op games with.

Posted by bluefoxxy

I absolutely love how Ryan, Patrick and Brad are total dicks to eachother during their playthrough! I was in tears from laughing so hard! AWESOME TNT!!! :D:D:D

Posted by aXone

i love the TNT but 2 games is just to much. this time i wanted to know that was going on in trine and was just distracted by DOA. Last week i wanted to see Tokyo Jungle and Borderlands 2 was in the way ... The screen is to small to see both games :(

Posted by DocOc

Show as a whole: Giant Bombs Thursday Nights

They could stream two events every thursday. Thursday Night Throwdown and Thursday Night Down to Fight (TNDTF). That would be so ill.

Posted by JD183

I really wish TNT was just dedicated to one game. This and last week was hard to watch with them switching. :(

Posted by ArbitraryWater

I need to play more trine. But not with other people.

Posted by RadixNegative2

Never realized how stunning Trine 2 looks. It's almost too good.

Posted by dr_mantas

Before watching the rest of this - here's how you break Trine, even playing alone - make two planks, stand on the top one, levitate the bottom one.

Posted by oct_ONES

@chrisone: "I'll be in the chat!!!!!!!!!!"

Posted by chrisone

Anyone know what Jeff wrote at 29.15?

Posted by mrpandaman

@Milkman said:

This was a great TNT. DOA 5 looks like it would be a cool game if it wasn't also the creepiest game in the world. Also, the music that plays when a match ends and goes back to the character select, sounds like the beginning of Flashing Lights by Kanye West.

DOA5 is not the creepiest game in the world... I mean it's kind of like the gateway into creepier games, just the tip of the iceberg. Remember Gal Gun and that's a notch under DOA and I don't think we want to go further down the rabbit hole. So I think we should send Jeff and attach the creeper cam and see how far down he can go.

Posted by alexgoresch

haha thats awesome hes drinking Founders! I go there every weekend!! <3 grand rapids michigan

Posted by MeatSim

Turns out trying to cooperate with some people isn't such good idea when something like Trine is involved.

Posted by agerstone

#teamcoopnazi

Posted by edeo

I tried to play Trine 2. It's pretty but it's pretty awful otherwise.

Posted by ptys

@thebigJ_A said:

@ptys said:

I think Steam and Trine 2 has convinced me to go PC for the first half of the next generation.

What? In terms of "generations" (a term that doesn't really fit with PC gaming), the PC is already more than a full one ahead. A ha;f decent gaming rig today, right now, is already more powerful than the next generation of consoles will be.

Bar any must-have exclusives (which are few and far between, and given that you're planning on waiting through the first 'half' so it probably doesn't apply anyway) there's little reason to get a console once you've built a pc. I guess my question is, why only the first half?

Yeah fair call, but I've always been a console gamer. I only want to buy one system next generation and so rather than get caught up with all the hype and high price of admission I'll wait a few years and see which console is the best. Hey, I'm open to PC being my only platform but in saying that I know there will be some must have experiences on one of the other systems so will wait and see. So long as I can play the next Mass Effect, I'll be happy.

Posted by Aistan

Trine is a game that destroys friendships.

Posted by core1065

poor jeff, stuck in his corner...

Posted by thebigJ_A

@ptys said:

I think Steam and Trine 2 has convinced me to go PC for the first half of the next generation.

What? In terms of "generations" (a term that doesn't really fit with PC gaming), the PC is already more than a full one ahead. A ha;f decent gaming rig today, right now, is already more powerful than the next generation of consoles will be.

Bar any must-have exclusives (which are few and far between, and given that you're planning on waiting through the first 'half' so it probably doesn't apply anyway) there's little reason to get a console once you've built a pc. I guess my question is, why only the first half?

Posted by ptys

Posted by paulunga

Trine 2 looks like a really beautiful, really shitty game. At least in multiplayer where the solution to everything seems to be "use the magician's ability to move on to the next section".

Posted by championfetus

Is Ayane a drug dealer in the DOA fiction? I've only ever seen drug dealers wear hats like that out of season. Sources include Breaking Bad and my drug dealer.

Posted by OllyOxenFree
@Milkman said:

Also, the music that plays when a match ends and goes back to the character select, sounds like the beginning of Flashing Lights by Kanye West.

THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN THINKING!!!
Posted by beachonthemoon

The way Brad plays video games in infuriating. "GET EVERYTHING" "DO EVERYTHING MY WAY"

Posted by pkmango7

I wish Vinny did a replay of Kokoro with her head turned all the way around!

Posted by tweetspot

patrick's got this

Posted by Milkman

This was a great TNT. DOA 5 looks like it would be a cool game if it wasn't also the creepiest game in the world. Also, the music that plays when a match ends and goes back to the character select, sounds like the beginning of Flashing Lights by Kanye West.

Posted by iceman228433

Not enough boobs.

Posted by DarkbeatDK

WHAT'S THIS DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS NERD SHIT? BRING ON THEM TITTIES! YEEAAH!!

There's probably people like that out there

Posted by Lifendz

Patrick's shakey leg weirds me out. As a matter of fact, Patrick in general just weirds me out.

Posted by DoctorWelch

Wow, that desert level looks fucking amazing.

Posted by JackSukeru

Pretty good TNT.

Edited by KlUMZeE

Yay TNT

edit: mmmmmmm... Panties and boobs.

Posted by evanbower

I wouldn't have guessed that Trine 2 and DOA 5 would be such a great pairing, but that was delightful. The GB crew are Sommeliers of the video game world.

Posted by MachoFantastico

Jeff looks crazy... that's the best sort of Jeff.

Posted by zombie2011

Really enjoyed this TNT,

Posted by zudthespud

@DJJoeJoe: That's really slick, thanks.

Posted by mortal_sb

@DJJoeJoe: thanks duder!

Posted by Dberg

Dunno why, but Trine never did anything for me. Not even watching the bombcrew play the series.

Posted by aceofspudz

I completely lost it when the wizard got crumpled like an accordion 1 foot from freedom. Too bad he didn't know how to do the epic geordi maneuver.

Posted by cbarnes86

Trine 2: Destroying friendships since 2011

Edited by DJJoeJoe

@mortal_sb said:

@DJJoeJoe said:

Love that closing shot

your steam looks slick! is this a skin?

Of course, now don't you wish you'd asked what skin it is?

Windows 8 - Steam Skin 2.4

The guy actually updates this skin very regularly, for instance it's had many updates for the Big Picture beta Steam client.

Posted by simkas

And once again it is proven that co-op games between the guys make the best TNTs.

Posted by jesterroyal

Man, this is wrecking my work computer. They need to buy me a better one :(

Posted by mortal_sb

@DJJoeJoe said:

Love that closing shot

your steam looks slick! is this a skin?

Posted by AssInAss

Love Ryan's laugh to this.

Posted by geirr

Great TNT duders! It's always more fun when everyone is in.

@toastface said:

When are we going to see that Magicka TNT?

In my dreams is when.

Posted by PolygonSlayer

awww... poor Jeff :P

• 95 results