6. Two oranges during a single playthrough sounds about right for average odds. Some people never see a single one over a course of a playthrough. (outside of a certain sidequest obv.) There is nothing rarer then orange in Borderlands 2 atm. Pearlecent does not exist yet.
9. One weapon category where Tediore truly shines over other brands is Rocket Launchers. Their reload is painfully long and you won't be using them all the time nor reloading compulsively. So Tediore RLs have the advantage of basically functioning like an extra rocket duting reload and their reload is super short also, making them the fastest most convenient RL around, especially for getting second wind.
12. Gunzerker is an oversized beefcake dwarf. That is awesome. The end.
14. TT is polarising, some people actually like her character (including moi) But she would not be suitable for a full time role, it only works in a small dose. Mechromancer is quite a bit older, like all the other VHs.
15. There is a really kickass rocket launcher that fires a miniature nuke that is a direct Duke Nukem reference. Check out the sticky Badass Gun Club thread if you want to see what it looks like :P
16. I have a lv 50 gunzerker, as a veteran let me tell you that the class has a lot of synergies that can be exploited, including a deadly gunlust+rampage builds. Brawn is great for health survivability actually, especially when combined with +health shields, you can boost your health regen into the stratosphere. All trees are great is what i'm saying basically.
17. Head mods only really become truly a bitch when you realise some of them only drop from certain bosses and have a tiny % drop chance. I have been farming Terramorphous for a while and am yet to see a single head drop out of his 4 (1 per class) Yeah ...