61 Comments
  • 61 results
Edited by Taku128

I'm curious about this game.

Edit: Wow, I never thought I'd get that. I stopped caring about quests awhile ago, but I got on the computer a few minutes before this was going up.

Posted by Stevemax

Woot!

Posted by Irvandus

It's time to get dangerous.

Posted by Phatmac

finally!

Posted by Animasta

TRACTION.

Posted by matti00

Disappointed in this game, even though I got it for free. Not feeling it. It doesn't give you clear enough feedback on when you need to jump or duck, so it can feel a little cheap at times.

Posted by CaLe

Is Giant Bomb using new hosting servers or something? I never ever used to buffer and now it happens all the time.

Posted by gaffyh

Looks really boring, the first one had a feel about it that this one lacks

Posted by ProfessorEss

I must say that "The Movie" is one of the sweetest subtitles a title can have.

Posted by BeachThunder

Hooray! Movie parodies!

Edited by Grissefar

Levels still feel like they were made in an editor, but the look and vehicles are sick ass.

Edit: wow PS3 version is soon on 10 October.

Edit 2: and it'll contain the original Joe Danger which was never released because it was too hard. Wow.

Posted by Mitch0712

@matti00 said:

Disappointed in this game, even though I got it for free. Not feeling it. It doesn't give you clear enough feedback on when you need to jump or duck, so it can feel a little cheap at times.

How did you get it free?

Posted by algertman

@ProfessorEss said:

I must say that "The Movie" is one of the sweetest subtitles a title can have.

Tell that to Street Fighter.

Posted by SerHulse

@CaLe said:

Is Giant Bomb using new hosting servers or something? I never ever used to buffer and now it happens all the time.

The video player will sometimes assume you want 720p video even if (like me) you have the quality set to low. Just double check the quality selection at the bottom right, next to the fullscreen button.

Posted by algertman

Are those pink Audrey II's from Little Shop of Horror in the back ground of the cop stage?

Posted by AlwaysBeClothing

Joe Son, Movies be dangerous

Edited by BlackLagoon

Apparently the new content is the original PS3 Joe Danger 1 game prototype levels, which they ended up scrapping because they were so hard barely anyone could complete them.

Posted by Knite

Lights, camera, dissatisfaction.

Posted by ESREVER

I want a new Stuntman game... I really loved the second one.

Posted by GenocidalKitten

The first seconds of quicklooks have been great lately.

Posted by KarmaPoliceman

It's no Stuntman: Ignition

Posted by Vitor

Never played either game but man, it sure does look nice, both technically and artistically. Very charming.

Posted by Generiko

man, Ryan is not good at this game.

Posted by spiceninja

I never played the first Joe Danger but I love this one. I may go back and play the original since everyone is saying it's better.

Posted by tyler1285

I like it when even Jeff tells Ryan to just play the game and get out of the menu.

Posted by xMEGADETHxSLY

Played it, its alright

Posted by chose

Still looks fun, but moving further away from Excitebike wasn't the best call imo.

Posted by gbrading

Is that off-brand Jethro Tull they're playing during the Multiplayer introduction film?

Posted by SupberUber

Talk about on-raiils Stuntman. In 2D, this seems like a really boring game. As long as you press the appropriate button when instructed, it's in the bag. Yay gaming! ...:/

Posted by Unequivocable

Watch Out For Snakes!!

Posted by Crixaliz

Wow I remember seeing a headline like 'Joe Danger: The Movie in development" or something similar. I never read the story, so I assumed they were making an actual movie based on the game.

Edited by Treythalomew

I 100% Joe Danger 2: The Movie and it lacks most of the greatness of the original. I'm especially pissed that they're just giving the PS3 version "10 hours" of extra content. I beat everything and got every medal in 7 hours so I'll be interested in what they are going to consider 10 hours of content.

Also not sure what Ryan was talking about with being penalized for thrusting. Thrusting is like using a wheelie on the ground vehicles it is used to keep a combo going which is super easy on a jetpack since you can be using the combo buttons all the time while in the air.

Edited by EricSmith

@SerHulse said:

@CaLe said:

The video player will sometimes assume you want 720p video even if (like me) you have the quality set to low. Just double check the quality selection at the bottom right, next to the fullscreen button.

Ever since they switched to the CBS player I have had to buffer. But even then, 720p isn't of great quality. I just download all the videos I want to watch, now. My Giant Bomb folder is about 500 gigs.

Edit* Make that 525gb and I haven't renamed and added any videos from the last two weeks.

Posted by CaptainFake

@tyler1285 said:

I like it when even Jeff tells Ryan to just play the game and get out of the menu.

I love a Jeff and Ryan quicklook, but I was still chuckling at that myself.

Posted by Waffley

ONE THOUSAND METER THRUSTS

Posted by Scrawnto

@Crixaliz said:

Wow I remember seeing a headline like 'Joe Danger: The Movie in development" or something similar. I never read the story, so I assumed they were making an actual movie based on the game.

Same here. I was really confused when I saw the Quick Look link, wondering why they would have a Quick Look for a movie.

Posted by gerp

I LOVED the first Joe Danger.

Posted by Draxyle

@Scrawnto said:

@Crixaliz said:

Same here. I was really confused when I saw the Quick Look link, wondering why they would have a Quick Look for a movie.

Yea, I feel like that's a mistake on the part of the developers. You don't give your title a misleading name under any circumstances; especially if you're a niche title. The average person won't "get it".

Now, Joe Danger 2: The Movie: The game. That would have been amusing at least.

Edited by Mumrik

@CaLe said:

Getting the same thing for days now...

Also, does the game seem simpler and more on rails than the first one?

Posted by Doomduck

@Draxyle said:

@Scrawnto said:

@Crixaliz said:

Yea, I feel like that's a mistake on the part of the developers. You don't give your title a misleading name under any circumstances; especially if you're a niche title. The average person won't "get it".

Now, Joe Danger 2: The Movie: The game. That would have been amusing at least.

To think they were making an actual movie based on a PSN game is quite the leap if you ask me. :P

Posted by GERALTITUDE

Ok, I never complain about this, and I normally have an adblocker, but seriously, a 1:02 Internet Explorer Ad? How is that legal?

Posted by ParadoxEngine

Why is the first set of levels called Joe vs Volcano at the beginning but called The Temple of Boom at the end? Did I miss something?

Posted by mabber36

should've waited for the ps3 version, so you could take a look at the new content

at this point, people have already made up their minds about whether to get this game or not

Posted by mabber36

@ParadoxEngine: each level has it's own name, as do each chapter

Posted by dropabombonit

Don't know what to think of this game after watching this. Loved the first game but this seems to got away from what I loved about it. Might just check it out on PS3 because of all the bonus content

Posted by Quarters

This looks...boring. Think I'll pass.

Posted by EricSmith

@GERALTITUDE said:

Ok, I never complain about this, and I normally have an adblocker, but seriously, a 1:02 Internet Explorer Ad? How is that legal?

I didn't see any ad.

Posted by Zacagawea

@EricSmith said:

@GERALTITUDE said:

I didn't see any ad.

You're a premium member

Posted by Napalm

Man, this game is super annoying. TRICK! YEAH! JUMP OH YEAH! GOT IT! JUMP! JUMP! JUMP! TRICK! JUMP! OH YEAH!

Posted by EricSmith

@Zacagawea said:

@EricSmith said:

@GERALTITUDE said:

I didn't see any ad.

You're a premium member

That was the joke.

• 61 results