149 Comments
  • 149 results
Posted by Drekly

YEAH!

Posted by Delegatorian

Well, this is unexpected.

Posted by patrickklepek

Sorry for the delay. Kept having export issues on my computer.

Staff
Posted by Pixeldemon

SHODAN!

Posted by warxsnake

Wewt!

Posted by AjayRaz

yessss

Posted by Phatmac

Finally! :D

Posted by csl316

Coolness.

Posted by Fattony12000
Posted by Kaowas

Aww yeah! I'm super excited to see you play one of my favourite games!

Posted by MosaicM80

Looking forward to finishing this, as I was dead tired the night he did this live. Also looking forward to scoops getting his new computer this month. I'm jealous too! I need to upgrade as well. Good luck scoops and hope you enjoy your new PC.

Posted by kingschiebi

Just when I thought that it would be great to have some entertaining video content to watch ... and then one of the greatest classics, fantastic!

Posted by ZeroV2

Patrick is really banging these out. He must have as much fun shooting them as I do watching them

Posted by zenmastah

Man, System Shock 3 would be Schweeeet.

Posted by TwoLines

Spookin' is here! Awesome.

Posted by mlarrabee

The viewers' reaction during the stream was disgraceful...

Posted by MosaicM80

@mlarrabee said:

How so? I was there live for half of it before I got to tired. It didn't seem overly crazy or mean. Mostly normal Giant Bomb chat. Did things get worse?

Posted by leinad44

I hate to criticise, but you were breathing into the mic pretty bad at points. Otherwise great stream though! :)

Posted by SomeJerk

When you get it working stable in co-op it's "screw every other game" good. Curse it for being so difficult.

Posted by MC_Hify

They should make a video of Patrick building his computer. I always like watching those.

Posted by kingschiebi

@runcrash said:

They should make a video of Patrick building his computer. I always like watching those.

only if Vinny is there and they handcraft the cables

Posted by Jonny_Anonymous
@patrickklepek: It's cool man, we'r just glad you got it up 
Posted by mlarrabee

@MosaicM80 said:

@mlarrabee said:

How so? I was there live for half of it before I got to tired. It didn't seem overly crazy or mean. Mostly normal Giant Bomb chat. Did things get worse?

They made fun of the late '90s techno. EVERYONE was demanding the music be muted. Kids today don't even know what real cyberpunk is...

Posted by Tsai

:D _b

Posted by oueddy

@patrickklepek: possible reason for the messed up process of getting the game started, your FMV videos weren't working during the stream and from what I remember the game plays a video when you start it up. You shouldn't need to worry about this now as the community patched it out, but I've never played it on a mac.

http://www.systemshock.org/index.php?topic=520.0

Posted by Linkster7

Spookin with scoops is October 19th

Posted by Soviet666

The framerate is killing me.

Posted by jakonovski

I didn't see this one coming! My evening is set, all I need now is a pot of coffee.

Posted by Pete0r

I had forgotten that music, I think I must have muted it almost instantly.

Patrick's first monkey encounter is great.

Posted by DexterKid

These videos are intolerable for me what with the shoddy frame-rate, low audio quality and now the heavy breathing into the mic. Not exactly what I look for in premium content.

Posted by Woodwater

Oh Hellz yeah!

Edited by mrfluke

@DexterKid: @Soviet666: the breathing, yea, but he does fix that issue like halfway through,

as for the framerate, dudes running this stuff of a macbook air, he only started spookin now so that he can get himself committed to doing these and start ironing out issues, all these issues will be fixed as he said he is building a proper pc to play this stuff on.

just letting you guys know what he said as your not the first to bring this issue up

Posted by m16mojo2

So, what's the timestamp of where he shows his list of games?

Posted by Majkiboy

I love you for playing this

Posted by oueddy

I watched this purely for the first monkey scene because I had the same discombobulated reaction myself when I first played the game

Posted by metalliccookies

I am going to miss these 'retro' games on Spookin' With Scoops... But regardless as someone who has not got the balls to play a game like Slender its really interesting to be able to see what games like and find out information about them :3

Posted by bkbroiler

@mlarrabee said:

@MosaicM80 said:

@mlarrabee said:

They made fun of the late '90s techno. EVERYONE was demanding the music be muted. Kids today don't even know what real cyberpunk is...

Everyone loved the music at first. It's just that it is RELENTLESS and plays during moments that would be much more suspenseful if it wasn't pounding noise at you.

Posted by Parad0xian

This game...is why spookin with scoops has just leveled up

Posted by Ghostiet

@Tremore said:

It might happen. We just need to storm the fuckers at Meadowbrook and take the rights from their cold, asshole hands.

Posted by warxsnake
@patrickklepek

<3  
Also just mute the music next time :P 
Posted by Branwulf

I had to stop watching, the breathing into the mic is so annoying.

Posted by Sweetz

@runcrash said:

On one of the podcasts or a TNT (can't recall exactly) he said he's going to build it with the Tested guys, so I'm sure it will end up on video either here or there.

Posted by ZombieFoot

as bad as it was the purse thing was pretty funny.

Edited by FZackM

@Ghostiet said:

@Tremore said:

It might happen. We just need to storm the fuckers at Meadowbrook and take the rights from their cold, asshole hands.

I think it would just be disappointing. There's no way they could reach the level of depth that SS2 had. The atmosphere and writing wouldn't be anywhere near as good. I guess it would be graphically superior but I don't play SS2 or Deus Ex for grafix.

I also doubt that whoever at EA they got to work on it would even understand what made SS2 great. Maybe the Dead Space guys would because Dead Space 1 was incredibly similar to SS2. On second thought, after seeing how Dead Space 3 is turning out, maybe not.

I honestly wish Squeenix had the rights so they could give it to the Human Revolution team. They're probably the only devs I would trust with it along with Irrational Games and Ken Levine.

Posted by Castiel

Dat breathing

Posted by Castiel

@Branwulf: He fixes the mic situtation about 25 minutes into the video.

Posted by xombi242

Very nice!!!

Posted by selfconfessedcynic

Oh thank god - this went up just as I needed something. I almost bought Pokemon.

Edited by FZackM

@mlarrabee said:

@MosaicM80 said:

@mlarrabee said:

That's kind of a shame, the soundtrack of SS2 is really great and it's one of my favorite parts of the game.

Patrick kind of seems like he's annoyed by it as well. I guess the younger people can't appreciate the soundtrack because they didn't play SS2 when it was first released. I dunno, I still think it's pretty good.

Posted by Kaowas

Spookin' With Scoops is always in my heart, Patrick. Always.

#Ihaveacondition

• 149 results