277 Comments
Posted by KamikazeCaterpillar

Is it possible to have a negative amount of excitement for something? If so that's how I'm feeling right now.

Posted by GaspoweR

Brad is starting to look like Will Smith now.

Posted by GaspoweR

Seeing that glossy box shell of the Wiiu brought back memories of the last time i opened my new 360 back in 07 and at the same time that overly excited feeling of wanting to try it out immediately and not bothering to clean up all the packaging that came with it. Man, I feel like preordering one but that would just be an additional expense i cant afford to have right now. I think ill just buy XCOM instead. Haha!

Posted by flawless988

I saw Lee and Clementine! <3

Posted by whatisdelicious

Watching them put fingerprints on it made me so uneasy.

Posted by Praise_the_sun

Brad is so fuckin' awesome

Posted by Ravelle

I love how Vinny is excited for everything. What's this?! And this! And what does this do?!

Posted by honkyjesus

Welcome to 2005.

Posted by vince_kupo

@NicksCorner: Why did you comment then you twart

Posted by MetalGearFlaccid

@NicksCorner said:

I have zero interest in this content. I will not buy the console and I care not for the games released.

I hope GB dosn't waste a lot of resources on this.

I'm glad that you assume that the entire internet shares your opinion.

Posted by Tsuchikage

I watched this unboxing video over any others because I knew Giant Bomb's would be more entertaining. I am a bit disappointed, however, that no mention was made about how the Wii U GamePad has its own power brick.

Posted by C0V3RT

Brad, for the love of god, check your voice-mail. The blinking light on your phone...is driving me crazy.

Posted by sundby

By not checking his voice mail, Brad is single handedly trying to kill of his OCD fanbase.

Posted by NicksCorner

Chill out guys. I was merely stating MY opinion. I thought that was the point of a comment?

Posted by Blargonaut

I totally prefer Babyface Brad to Bearded Brad. Yeah, I said it!

Posted by guilherme

@DjDonFrancisco said:

Bearded Brad 2012

I want the return of Beard Watch for 2013

Posted by BirthWild

that walking dead painting is awesome

Posted by Sarumarine

@Punkgasm said:

@Pantsu: @Pantsu said:

Ooo, Wii U.

Killer Tofuuuuu!

Think BIG!

Posted by Matoyak

@Tsuchikage said:

I watched this unboxing video over any others because I knew Giant Bomb's would be more entertaining. I am a bit disappointed, however, that no mention was made about how the Wii U GamePad has its own power brick.

Except that they did. When pulling the power bricks out.

Posted by Gogo1317

I got mine all payed for and waiting for me. I just hope that DragonQuest X comes out in the west sometime soon, That game looks so great, Especially for a RPG nerd like me haha.

Posted by zerainacan

@Blargonaut: At this point, I don't even remember what the old Brad looks like.

Posted by thomasonfa

Last week on the Giant Bombcast, you said you did not do unboxing videos. Thanks for trying to call them on it Dave. I could tell you were pleased with this as you sat and patiently watched....wait, that's me too. :-P

Posted by fiftiethmitch

There's something about the way Vinny's face lights up when he's doing something stupid that makes the world a little more bearable.

Edited by ripelivejam

@Scrumdidlyumptious: i think it looks damn sleek. pretty surprised the console itself is so small, considering it's supposedly more powerful than current gen consoles.

Posted by ripelivejam

also please have an auction for charity for the lee/clementine portrait so i DON'T HAVE TO HEAR ABOUT IT ON EVERY DAMN OFFICE VIDEO!!!! >:( lol

Posted by LiK

Drew: "Hm, it's no Duke." HAHA, perfect.

Posted by Batmeng

Getting a first Nintendo will always be a nice thing.