145 Comments
  • 145 results
Posted by Blastroid

Awesome

Posted by Dudacles

This is cool.

Posted by PrintedCrayon

This game has been fantastic so far, hope the last episode finishes on a high.

Posted by gaminghooligan

That last one gives me chills every time. Kenny's reaction ("No Fuckin' Way") is a summary of everything in this game so far and I have loved every second of it.

Posted by wefwefasdf

Screw Kenny. I hate that guy.

Edited by Oni

@PrintedCrayon said:

This game has been fantastic so far, hope the last episode finishes on a high.

From what I've heard (which is nothing specific, just press people on twitter) it finishes on a real, real low. Which, I suppose, is what you'd want. I wouldn't expect anything close to a happy ending for this series. Best I can hope for is that Clementine lives, but I bet even that isn't a given.

edit: also, I was in the 5% who did nothing when Ben was begging for help. Fuck that guy. I let Crawford take care of him. Went on my way with Kenny, Omid and Christa, and showed them my bite.

Posted by SharkMan

I forget who i picked at the end, but i definitely left that shit head kid out even though i saved him

Posted by Orange_Pork

Just me and Kenny now. We ride together we die together.

Posted by Milkman

GIVE ME EPISODE FIVE YOU FUCKS

Posted by Joeybagad0nutz

I feel like a fucking asshole for letting Ben die. But, at the moment I couldn't handle his bullshit anymore.....

Posted by PrintedCrayon

@Oni: Oh, by a "high" I mean I want more of the same dark, depressing shit everyone has had to go through so far! To be honest, I can't see how this ends well for anyone. Exactly the way it should be.

I'm excited to see what direction they want to take it in. Bleak and dark might not be satisfying, but it is much better than unicorns, sparkles and ice cream!

Posted by mrfluke

I submit that episode 5 will break a lot of people

Posted by Phatmac

I AM THE 10%

Posted by SlashDance

Sooooo... episode 5 coming soon ?

Posted by AuthenticM

I had everyone come with me !

Posted by Happenstance

I love watching these videos and seeing what the majority did

Posted by MrGtD

@SlashDance: Reviewers have it and have finished it. It's probably coming out this week.

Posted by ComradeCrash

I just need to play the last episode!

Posted by myketuna

Omid, Christa, and Lee are going to find Clementine. If it's the last thing my Lee does (as a human).

Posted by SgtSphynx

I am part of the:
25%
33%
74%
62%
80% 
and 29%

Posted by SlashDance

@MrGtD said:

@SlashDance: Reviewers have it and have finished it. It's probably coming out this week.

Oh snap ! That soon, huh.

Posted by Nightriff

@SpikeSpiegel said:

Screw Kenny. I hate that guy.

This, he is the worst and I hate how you are stuck with him the entire game.

Posted by Dezztroy

Best part of Ep4 was telling Kenny to go fuck himself. I'm guessing Kenny/Omid/whoever else is going to die fairly early on in episode 5.

Posted by RecSpec

I didn't want anyone to come with me, yet everyone did. Chapter 5 is going to be bad.

Posted by deano546

@Milkman said:

GIVE ME EPISODE FIVE YOU FUCKS

Posted by Beck

Is there something wrong the choices in the video? The first two, even though it says the majority did one of the options, the video played the other one.

Posted by Tidel

I don't understand the damp response Episode 4 got. I thought it was fantastic.

Posted by Geurge

Did I miss something? What was that choice when you could save Ben? There was another one that said "Let Crawford deal with him" and only 5% chose it, I don't remember that at all.

Posted by hollitz

Not sure why that attic kid hit everyone so hard. Not nearly as upsetting as Duck. Or anything we've seen previous to this, really. Also, I let Ben die and didn't give two fucks about it. He was dead weight, I was just waiting for the opportunity to get rid of him.

Posted by ipaqi

My choices, down to the last, are as is in the video. When I played it, on the day of release, I was in the majority of all of them 80 to 20. Now, it's all over the map.

Awesome.

Posted by billyhoush

The rumour is a lot of game journalists got episode 5. You guys think we're gonna get it next week or the following week??

Posted by Y2Ken

Can't wait to read more about these, I've loved the articles so far.

Posted by Meltac

I hid my bite, but I kind of regret it now. It just seemed like the best option at the time. And I am going by myself to save Clem, but I love all of the combinations of characters there are.

Posted by ZeroCrescent

@Geurge: I think that's what happens if you don't shoot the bell zombie that grabs him.

Posted by Sessh
@Geurge
Probably happens when you don't make a decision in time. My guess would be, that the zombie holding onto his leg drags him down.
Posted by MikeW1980UK

I wouldn't be surprised if there was an option for Clem to shoot Lee right at the end of the episode.

Posted by smcn

Lee is Jacob's dad from Mass Effect 2.

Posted by Linkster7

Ah ah ah this video unzipped me, goddamn it. And after the next episode I'll probably never be zipped again.

Posted by CaptainAnarchy

I still don't understand why only 25% made kenny kill the walker.

Posted by Scotto

@Linkster7 said:

Ah ah ah this video unzipped me, goddamn it. And after the next episode I'll probably never be zipped again.

I believe I speak for all of us when I ask you to please zip up.

Posted by Scratch

Oh wow, did not expect some of those stats to land the way they did.

Posted by Xel

I let Ben drop and regretted it after seeing Clementine. I still think he's a liability, but I'll probably go back and save him this time around.

Posted by ballsnbayonets

@Orange_Pork: KENNY FO LIFE

Edited by Efesell

I love this series but man it's just getting a bit draining.

Stories need to have a upswing at some point..right?

Posted by CptMorganCA

Really surprised to see that I'm in a large minority that made Kenny kill the kid.

Although looking back, that was pretty fucked up.

I also let Ben die, I got really tired of his fuck ups. He's the reason Carly is gone.

But Clementine made me regret that decision.

Posted by Sharpshooter

@Efesell said:

Stories gotta have a upswing at some point..right?

It's the zombie apocalypse dude, the only up swing is realizing you have still have one bullet left in your gun.

Posted by Efesell

@Sharpshooter said:

@Efesell said:

Stories gotta have a upswing at some point..right?

It's the zombie apocalypse dude, the only up swing is realizing you have still have one bullet left in your gun.

Even then you need an occasional hope spot, if for no other reason than to horribly dash it an hour later.

Continually going downhill starts to make it harder and harder to care.

Posted by Encephalon

The worst decision I made: making Clementine cry.

Posted by Spwn

Oh man, I'm mostly in the minority - only choice I made that was in the majority was showing the bite.

• 145 results