258 Comments
Edited by LiquidPrince

Is it still Sam Worthington doing the voice?

Edit: Nevermind.

Posted by PenguinDust

Wow! Watching this video makes me never ever want to play the multiplayer. Dying every 2 seconds just isn't fun for me.

Still, if that's your thing, go for it.

Posted by BPRJCTX

@Slab64 said:

@BPRJCTX said:

"Yeah, i was gonna say, Savimbi, i'm already digging this guy..."

Yeah, that kinda hurt to hear Ryan...

You can pretty much switch Savimbi with Hitler...

Way to take it out of context, they were talking about how well rendered the characters faces are.

But hey, feel free to play out your little thought experiment, I'm sure Ryan still would have commented on a very high-poly video game version of Hitler.

Yeah, it wasn't really what he said, it was more the way he talked about him, not knowing who he was, thinking it's just a character created for the game.

Posted by Mumrik

@Mendelson9 said:

Looks like another good Call of Duty game

Looks like another Call of Duty game. No doubt about that.

Posted by xite

What's with the grisly depictions of people dying in this game? Is that fun? Does it make for compelling gameplay?

Posted by adam1808

@xite said:

What's with the grisly depictions of people dying in this game? Is that fun? Does it make for compelling gameplay?

Treyarch has always been into going a bit further with the violence in these games. Black Ops 1 was also pretty sadistic with all the punching people with glass in their mouths and hand stabbing.

Posted by ShaneDev

From this quick look its clear that Jeff loves talking about Call of Duty. There is a massive difference between this and the Halo 4 quick look. Also what is the big deal about some people leveling up and playing the game before other people? Why does that bother anyone in a Call of Duty game?

Posted by Gerhabio

What was the party game Jeff played in E3 that's missing from this release?