69 Comments
  • 69 results
Posted by afrofools

Hell yeah!

Posted by Lukas

I can already see me exploring that landscape forever after beating the game. In SA, after the fun of Jetpack hovering over Las Venturas Strip sniping random pedestrians or cycling up that giant mountain and jumping down was gone, I would spent hours driving around in a truck, listening to that country station, bringing trailers from A to B. Good times.

Posted by Jack_Lafayette

I enjoy both serious contemplation and ridiculous high jinks in my video games! Go figure!

Posted by mrfluke

i loved gta 4's grimey story unlike most people, but i will say this story looks like it could be a ton of fun

Posted by Glottery

The song fits so nicely, that one would imagine it was made just for this trailer. I hope rest of the soundtrack is just as amazing. IV had some nice songs, but not nearly as many good ones as previous GTAs.

Oh and besides the music, the game looks just amazing in general. I just might have to buy Sleeping Dogs to get myself some GTA-ish relief before this one...

Posted by Rodiard

So Trevor is Lynch, right?

Posted by 20183242

Early 2000s Jack Nicholson is in this game? Cool.

Posted by Dryloch

@juice8367: That song is Skeletons by Stevie Wonder. It is one of my favorite songs of all time.

Posted by verysexypotato

As an animator, I'm most impressed with the dog running on the car!

Posted by ki11tank

color me slightly unimpressed. i'll still be buying it but this trailer hasn't done much for me.

Posted by TiE23

To balance all of the "GTAIV bored me/was stupid/too serious/didn't like it/didn't get why it was so popular/sucked"... I really liked GTAIV. I really really fuckin' loved Red Dead Redemption. I got Max Payne 3 and thought it was great. This game looks god damn amazing on every level. The shame is that it may be a while before we see a PC port... just means I'll probably be buying it twice.

Posted by demontrace

@das9000 said:

Hello fake michael jackson

Fake Michael Jackson? That's Stevie Wonder. He's in a class all his own. You can't compare the two.

For those that are wondering the song is named "Skeletons"

Posted by thebipsnbeeps

Holy shit those witty lines and that Stevie Wonder song throw my money in your face Rockstar because this trailer is amazing

Posted by Jolt92

This is fucking amazing.

Posted by thisguyrich
Posted by d_biro

This might just have got me excited about GTA again. IV bored me to tears sadly.

Posted by multiace2134

@TheVampireBoy:

yeah that was pretty good, i'm super pumped for this game!

Posted by Roger778

That looks pretty cool.

Posted by perfectlizardwizard

Seeing all three trailers, man I'm really hoping this The Wire vibe I'm picking up on shows through.