80 Comments
  • 80 results
Posted by pyromagnestir

Will Smith gets no plugs!

Edited by itspizza

@Lazyaza said:

I gotta say the future CoD portrays seems kinda shitty, not a single experimental laser, plasma, particle, ion or rail based weapon.

Its only 13 years in the future, think back to 1999 and today isnt super crazy compared to then

Posted by fitzcarraldo

I still think CoD maps look like old America's Army maps.

I still don't like the animation on the guns; firing, aiming, recoil, swapping, etc.

Pistols akimbo is the dumbest shit.

At least it seems they have somewhat fixed the sound effects and hitboxes.

Posted by DJJoeJoe

@pyromagnestir said:

Will Smith gets no plugs!

Tested.com

Posted by Jezotron

Watching that first match with just knives was like seeing a particularly sinister re-enactment of West Side Story...

Posted by zenmastah

Id wish that Jeff was at the right and Ryan in the left on the video, it bothers me that they are not turning the right way when they are facing each other.

Posted by jaffaz

I havent had chance to catch up on this but I presume its just them discussing why Walt from Breaking Bad is in the game?

Edited by falling_fast

the blackops2 knife fight is hilarious. just grenades going off everywhere

and even more than that I love that Jeff, instead of toning it down, thinks "what would make this weirder".

Posted by falling_fast

that comedy night error is pretty "good". lazy error handling ftw

Posted by Slow_pC

Ending with will ... I'm sorry will....

Posted by MjHealy

Oh good lord, they are gonna play that XBLA Comedy game. The one video I watched of it was full to the brim with racism. I assume it will be the same here.

Posted by ChrisTaran

A wild Will Smith appears!

Always happy to see Will :)

Posted by MeatSim

Will Smith and knife fights is a winning recipe for TNT.

Posted by Yorkin

Why are they so tired?

Posted by AssInAss

@Death_Burnout said:

WILL SMITH.

Also if anyone is interested in seeing Jeff getting slapped real damn hard, it's @ 45:51. You're welcome

Great TNT, I really enjoy a simple Jeff and Ryan show...although I do wish Will got there sooner!

Posted by SatelliteOfLove

They did this with a WHOLE lot more creativity than other shootbang TNTs. Monkeying with the options and talents helped immensely.

Posted by mrfluke

@Death_Burnout said:

WILL SMITH.

Also if anyone is interested in seeing Jeff getting slapped real damn hard, it's @ 45:51. You're welcome

Great TNT, I really enjoy a simple Jeff and Ryan show...although I do wish Will got there sooner!

HA, o man i totallly remember that episode as well.

Posted by captainanderson

tiredunshavenoldmenplayingvideogames.com redirects to Giant Bomb. Just thought you guys should know.

Posted by toastface

Since Jeff hasn't played The Walking Dead yet, it would be pretty cool to see a mini Endurance Run of the game as Jeff played through.

Posted by Ethan_Raiden

Never seen them this visibly stoned before.

Posted by thebunnyhunter

There is no auto team balance in regular MP....which sucks because you can end up on the raw end of a 1 vs 8 on any game mode, lets just say hardpoint for example.....then proceed to be violated and not enjoy the match but still want to stay because you enjoy the lobby.

Posted by andrew2696

Oh that's my gamertag on the screencap. Cool. And I'm staring directly into the camera, ruining the magic.

Posted by PhilipDuck

@Yorkin said:

Why are they so tired?

More off their face

Posted by Yorkin

@PhilipDuck said:

@Yorkin said:

Why are they so tired?

More off their face

Huh?

Posted by DoctorWelch

Damn, they look like they are gonna pass out. Good thing they have a nice break.

Posted by MordeaniisChaos

Aircraft Carriers DO have fire trucks, they just look nothing like normal fire trucks. Or... future normal fire trucks. Those bitches are big! They don't call em floating cities for shits and giggles. That said, I'm sure there are plenty small enough not to warrant it.

Posted by Rox360

Is "amatuer" really a word? Anyone...?

Posted by TheHT

Such a great TNT. Oh man.

Posted by GERALTITUDE

Man Jeff really soned those guys.

Posted by Jayzz

"Hey Ryan."

laughed my ass off.