77 Comments
  • 77 results
Posted by hollitz

Wow, Ben looks a lot different than the last time I saw him.

Edited by Tru3_Blu3

Strange how they went from making detective stories involving an adorable dog and bunny, to a bloody tale about the distraught heart in man.

Posted by TheBluthCompany

In retrospect, shit, indeed, got real.

Posted by Chaser324

@SuperSambo: I think you may have misunderstood what they were talking about, that scene I think you're referring to is always with Clementine (...trying to avoid spoilers). The scene with Christa in the dark room is in the middle of the episode, and apparently only shows up if you dropped Ben in episode four.

Posted by SuperSambo

@knightlyknave said:

@Abstract said:

I totally missed the scene with Christa waking up in a dark room. What happened??!!

You have to have dropped Ben in ep 4 to get it. It's instead of the Kenny/Ben/Balcony thing.

What?

I dropped Ben in ep 4 and got something with Clem.

Posted by PinstripeHourglass

Of course I dropped Ben. A decision had to be made.

Posted by DG991

Game was good, some things don't make sense to me but overall the game was good. I don't understand why they don't show Ben and Kenny dying graphically. It makes me think they are still alive... And that cliff hanger at the end isn't too cool.

And the people who say this isn't much of a game.... This is just as much of a game as Mass effect was. I'm glad it didn't have pointless shooting.

This game is my GOTY.

Posted by knightlyknave

@Abstract said:

I totally missed the scene with Christa waking up in a dark room. What happened??!!

You have to have dropped Ben in ep 4 to get it. It's instead of the Kenny/Ben/Balcony thing.

Edited by jscro

I dropped Ben too. I kept giving him chances and all that asshole did was lose Clem every cance he got. I didn't drop him to appease Kenny. I did it because I thought the guy was dead weight. I assumed it was the popular decision until I saw the end game stats. What an amazing game.

Posted by Abstract

Posted by koolaid39

The final achievement should be called, "Onions, onions everywhere!"

Posted by Parkingtigers

@dyong It's half off on Steam right now ($12.50), and on PSN there is a season pass option that gets you the game for $20. $25 anywhere else and a physical copy is coming out next month.

Posted by MeatSim

Episodic games done right!

Posted by RoyaleWifCheese

@JillSammich said:

@Alex: You saved him? I let him drop like a bad habit.

Seen!

Edited by Rabid619

This is probably my favourite story ever told in a game, and most certainly has my fav character (Clem, duh!)

@dyong said:

So it's $10 an episodes for 5 episodes? I guess now I can get the whole story without waiting for each episode.

It's actually $5 per episode, which is a pretty damn awesome pricepoint.

Posted by dyong

So it's $10 an episodes for 5 episodes? I guess now I can get the whole story without waiting for each episode.

Posted by Luxus

@smiddy: Agreed! Especially after he took the axe holding the door! God damn it, Ben!

Posted by Space_Sandwich

Hello.

I, too, have just finished it.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go find more Kleenex.

Posted by darkcargio

good game. so freaking sad

Posted by sixpin

@bombedyermom said:

@sixpin said:

@GunnBjorn said:

@bombedyermom said:

Finally I can get Kenny killed. Can't stand that dude.

The poor sod lost both his wife and son in less than two minutes! You cruel cold-hearted bastard!

Nah, I feel what he's saying. I helped Kenny through every single one of his family problems, but didn't side with him on like two things and he left me hanging last episode. So, no Kenny drama in the finale for me, it would seem... maybe?

Man, I disagreed with him on almost every point. I made it my goal to get him to hate me. And yet, at the end of 4, he decided to come with me because we were suddenly the best of friends. thefuck?

That's crazy. I don't get what they did with Kenny's scripting, but it sounds like he makes the most random choices. Guess he is supposed to do whatever the opposite of any sane person would do.

Posted by bassman2112

Also just finished it. God damn.

As a whole, I feel comfortable saying these games were the best story experience I've ever had with a game.

Posted by probablytuna

Just finished it. GOD DAMN.

Posted by bombedyermom

@sixpin said:

@GunnBjorn said:

@bombedyermom said:

Finally I can get Kenny killed. Can't stand that dude.

The poor sod lost both his wife and son in less than two minutes! You cruel cold-hearted bastard!

Nah, I feel what he's saying. I helped Kenny through every single one of his family problems, but didn't side with him on like two things and he left me hanging last episode. So, no Kenny drama in the finale for me, it would seem... maybe?

Man, I disagreed with him on almost every point. I made it my goal to get him to hate me. And yet, at the end of 4, he decided to come with me because we were suddenly the best of friends. thefuck?

Posted by smiddy

I think I might have set a record time for making a decision in the Walking Dead game when I chose to drop Ben.

That dude fucked up one too many times.

Posted by Gelf513

@WMoyer83: I can't remember the last time I cried so hard.

Posted by AURON570

LOL, I haven't even played any of the Walking Dead, but a few weeks ago I watched the video decisions breakdown for Episode 4, and read Patrick's article/interview on Episode 4.

And this is so hype!! xD Almost wish I got on the bandwagon sooner, definitely going to play through it once this term is over.

Posted by KamikazeCaterpillar

Ben doesn't look steeley, he looks fucking dead to me. Good riddance!

Posted by Max_Cherry

I just dialed #ForClementine and it could not be completed as dialed. What's up with that Telltale?

Posted by Redbullet685

@WMoyer83 said:

Just finished it. This game really dug deep into my emotions. Game of the year.

Yup. Like holy shit.

Posted by Orange_Pork

God damn. This episode...

My god damn emotions.

Posted by WMoyer83

Just finished it. This game really dug deep into my emotions. Game of the year.

Posted by JillSammich

@Alex: You saved him? I let him drop like a bad habit.

Posted by umdesch4

@Milkman said:

@Ravelle said:

@Mr_Skeleton said:

When is it coming out?

End of this week or upcoming weekend I believe.

No, today on PSN. Tomorrow on 360 and PC.

Where's the best place to repeatedly hit F5 for the 360 version, do you think? "Tomorrow", given time zones and things, it pretty vague, and I'll be around to play it the minute it comes out, probably.

Posted by rain_elbows

I can't wait to play this tonight, my game of the year thus far.

Posted by Carlos1408

Can't wait, gonna make me feel horrendous to play it. However, Clementine must be saved.

Posted by MormonWarrior

Ben? I freaking let that liability die. Forget him.

Posted by trolipo

gonna skip 4th one and play this

Posted by Mr_JPeps

i cant wait, even though its going to be sooo fucking sad.

Posted by Linkster7

@Milkman said:

@Linkster7 said:

@Alex said:

@MonkeysDad: DID YOU KILL BEN YOU MONSTER.

Goddamn it, that bastard was a danger to everyone around him, including Clementine. Gotta do what ya gotta do

You sound like those monsters from Crawford.

Oh God, this game has changed me!

Posted by Milkman
@Ravelle said:

@Mr_Skeleton said:

When is it coming out?

No, today on PSN. Tomorrow on 360 and PC.
Posted by Ravelle

@Mr_Skeleton said:

When is it coming out?

Posted by umdesch4

I wonder if there will be some way (on 360) to modify things to allow for Ep 5 playthroughs with some of the other combinations of characters. I have everyone but Kenny, but I'd kinda like to play out the different scenarios without having to go through all the previous episodes trying to make all the decisions I need to specifically to end up with a particular group.

Posted by MrGtD
Posted by Milkman
@Linkster7 said:

@Alex said:

Goddamn it, that bastard was a danger to everyone around him, including Clementine. Gotta do what ya gotta do

You sound like those monsters from Crawford. 
Posted by Samen28

I dropped Ben like a sack of whiny potatoes in Episode 4. That guy was a liability.

Posted by TeflonBilly

Steely and determined? In my playthrough he looks DEAD!

#DownWithBen

Posted by Linkster7

@Alex said:

Posted by danielcampbell

I get the feeling I'll be blubbering like a fool at the end of this one.

Posted by Mr_Skeleton

When is it coming out?

Posted by RubberBabyBuggyBumpers

well, in my first play through, i am going to be doing it all on my own. ben died in crawford after i let him go, kenny can go fuck himself, and those other two characters decided not to tag along.

• 77 results