180 Comments
  • 180 results
Posted by DonkeyKong

Will there be a QL for this "Dick all" game Jeff mentioned?

Posted by HerbieBug

Is there not custodial staff employed in this building? do you not have people to dispose of your refuse and recycle your recyclables?

Posted by SecondPersonShooter
Posted by OneManX

@dancingpolkabear said:

@BlackLagoon said:

So, last week I posted a bunch of games you missed during the October/November rush. Because I know you like fans being annoying, I'm going to post them again... When Vikings Attack!, Planets Under Attack, Clan of Champions, Killzone HD, Wonderbook: Book of Spells, Sports Champions 2 and Wicked Monsters Blast! HD.

Also, Page Chronica is out this week.

I concur

MAYBE Wonderbook, KIllzone and Sports Champion... kinda just dropped in on those pages, not a lot of people are talking about it, so... doubtful it was gonna get coverage and they feel pretty set on just knocking out backlog stuff for GotY and End Year stuff.

Posted by Dan_CiTi

Ryan & Brad should race P4G.

Posted by Nerolus

Hey man, how much do you want for that Walking Dead picture you've got there against the wall? I'm serious, I want to buy it for my shop/man room/garage.

Posted by Stealthmaster86

May I suggest Cards Against Humanity? If you can. I FINALLY played it and loved it.

Posted by NarcolepticBat

This video defines Giant Bomb's content in many ways. Or at least all the reasons I love about it. I think whosoever idea this angle for games journalism was a genius. I also feel like it could change many industries of press.

Edited by Shtinky

Still waiting for that Jeff and Vinny Persona 4 Golden Quick Look.

Posted by MetalGearSunny

THEY DIDN'T SAY THEY WERE DOING PREMIUM CONTENT THIS WEEK ARE THEY DOING PREMIUM CONTENT!?!?!?!?!?

Posted by Hansolol

Brad is the official MOBA editor.

Posted by adam1808

@Hansolol said:

Brad is the official MOBA editor.

Anime and MOBA editor Brad Shoemaker

Posted by DeadDorf

Why not do Guardians of Middle Earth for TNT?

Posted by knightlyknave

@Paindamnation said:

of Drew in the Dig Deeper, makes him look like a woman. Either that or i'm going down a very weird hole.

It's understandable that you'd think so, but those things on his chest are manly hard as a brick pecs. It can be confusing because you've just never seen the likes of them before outside of a super hero.

Posted by SupberUber

I'M DEAF, AND I DIDN'T HEAR THEM SAY AYTHING ABOUT DOING A PODCAST THIS WEEK!

Posted by Theresonlyone

@DeadDorf: Because it wont be very good. A quick look of a crap game is entertaining, a TNT of a crap game is awful.

Posted by Theresonlyone

@Shtinky: They don't have a vita capture kit. Sony doesn't give them out to press, only developers.

Posted by jakob187

I'm pretty sure I just heard say he was doing an Endurance Run of Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition.

Did anyone else here that?

I approve of that idea.

Posted by Ulzor

So what's goin on are they doing a podcast or not. Seems like it's been ages since they did one.

Posted by alfawolf04

It's okay guys! They are, in fact, DOING A PODCAST THIS WEEK! Woo! XD

Posted by Jackel2072

To this date I don't think giant bomb has ever missed a Tuesday podcast. Even after podcasting for 5 days strait you will get your Tuesday edition of the giant bombcast.

Posted by JoelTGM

listen to all those mouse clicks

Posted by BlackPeople

BALDUR'S GATE! AHHHHHHHH! I just shit my pants.

Posted by chrispti

hhmm???

Posted by Shtinky

@Theresonlyone said:

@Shtinky: They don't have a vita capture kit. Sony doesn't give them out to press, only developers.

Or they could film it off-screen, like they did with the PS Vita launch marathon.

Posted by Okayn

play figure - cool ;DDD

Edited by Handycap

I like the new (not really new) and casual "I love Mondays" format, but i wish the guys would stand closer together so we can hear what the fuck they're saying, and not get the big volume differences.

Make like a "I love Mondays-circle." That would be fun, right?

EDIT: Forgot the youtube player has automatic subtitling. Works great.

Posted by Warihay

"What if you just did like a quick look a day?"

Edited by HowieGaming

Ryan... :(