@SamDrugbringer said:

@DeF said:

@papercut said:

@mrfluke said:

@TheHT said:

@DjCmeP said:

@kishinfoulux said:

@Kohlstream said:

They should livestream Brad experiencing the ending just to have his reaction on film.

PLEASE DO THIS !!!!

@bloodsoul5 said:

PLEASE RECORD BRAD WATCHING THE ENDING TO MASS EFFECT 3!

@GValo said:

screw recording something after he watches the ending LIVE STREAM THAT THING!

YES. Do this

DO EET.

the good side of the community speaks

Breaking Brad?

oh god yes! breaking brad live with the ME3 finale! that would be so sweet!

THIS THIS THIS THIS!!!

Brad playing video games is one of the number one reasons I pay a subscription. DO THISSSSSS!!!!

YES!!! A MILLION TIMES YES!!!!

#TEAMBRADRISES

Forward! This must happen!

Posted by forkboy

Oh, I forgot to mention my prediction for what he wrote.

"It was all a dream, Shepard was in a coma from the beginning of Mass Effect 2"

Posted by DriftSPace

Rosebud!

Posted by ptys

@leinad44 said:

@Patman99 said:

@SamDrugbringer said:

@DeF said:

@papercut said:

@mrfluke said:

@TheHT said:

@DjCmeP said:

@kishinfoulux said:

@Kohlstream said:

They should livestream Brad experiencing the ending just to have his reaction on film.

PLEASE DO THIS !!!!

@bloodsoul5 said:

@GValo said:

YES. Do this

DO EET.

Breaking Brad?

oh god yes! breaking brad live with the ME3 finale! that would be so sweet!

THIS THIS THIS THIS!!!

Brad playing video games is one of the number one reasons I pay a subscription. DO THISSSSSS!!!!

YES!!! A MILLION TIMES YES!!!!

#TEAMBRADRISES

Forward! This must happen!

Posted by KILLER_CATT

@TurboMan said:

@2HeadedNinja said:

@mrfluke said:

@TheHT said:

@DjCmeP said:

@kishinfoulux said:

@Kohlstream said:

PLEASE DO THIS !!!!

@bloodsoul5 said:

@GValo said:

YES. Do this

DO EET.

Yes, this please.

I am quoting to spam their inbox's so this dream can be fulfilled.

DO IT!!

Posted by cikame

I think he's thinking of a sucky ending, when really it's sort of a non ending with no satisfying outcomes. So i think his guess is incorrect, i look forward to the follow up :D.

Posted by smcn

@evanbower said:

@KoolAid said:

If Brad wrote this down, I'm gonna die laughing:

Shepard is indoctrinated.

Haha yes, so good. If that's what he wrote, it's canon.

I watched the video a few times to see if I could figure anything out, it's plausible this is what he wrote. I even wrote it myself a couple times to figure out the timing but I write like a neanderthal.

If they decide to stream Brad finishing the game as a premium thing I would put down a month subscription right now.

Posted by Zirilius

@pyromagnestir said:

Shepard was a ghost the whole time. #spoiled

So he's basically Starbuck from the new BSG?

Posted by evanbower

@KoolAid said:

@NTM said:

@evanbower said:

@KoolAid said:

If Brad wrote this down, I'm gonna die laughing:

Shepard is indoctrinated.

Haha yes, so good. If that's what he wrote, it's canon.

No. Some people say that the ending didn't really eliminate the idea of that being it, but I think it clearly did. When I was playing the extended ending, it felt as if Bioware saw that theory and downright denied it through subtly, and not so subtly added scenes.

I dunno, I thought that this was more of sign that it was possible:

When you choose to walk away, the star child starts sounding like a reaper.

Also, I'm treating this all like a big joke.

Yeah, I don't deny the theory's possibility. I also cannot deny the hilarity if that is what Brad wrote, considering the huge articles dedicated to that after the game's release.

Posted by Smithers

Brad is far too excited about the badness of his prediction. The badness of the real ending is much more melancholy.

Posted by JacDG

@KILLER_CATT said:

@TurboMan said:

@2HeadedNinja said:

@mrfluke said:

@TheHT said:

@DjCmeP said:

@kishinfoulux said:

@Kohlstream said:

PLEASE DO THIS !!!!

@bloodsoul5 said:

@GValo said:

YES. Do this

DO EET.

Yes, this please.

I am quoting to spam their inbox's so this dream can be fulfilled.

DO IT!!

As a premium member, I would pay to watch that!

Posted by Cybexx

If he wrote, "The original Deus Ex but more more contrived" he would be right.

Posted by Toug

I don't know about Brad, but for me, hearing people railing about how "awful" the ending was actually might have made it better for me. By the time I got there I was expecting something totally horrendous, but ending up liking the ending just fine.

Posted by Neurotic

Yeeeeah, he has no idea. How could he possibly?

Posted by MarkWahlberg

Goddammit, I really need to play Mass Effect 3!

Edited by smcn

@Bwgmon said:

Why do I get the feeling that Brad's prediction is something both hilarious and hokey?

Something like "Kai Leng is Shepard's brother."

He said he just got the mission to go to Thessia, so I doubt Kai Leng would be on his mind. It could plausibly be something to do with the Asari being related to Protheans, if so he's closer than he thinks but it has no relevance to the ending.

Posted by CrabSlayerdefunct
@Kohlstream

This please!
Posted by Baal_Sagoth

Hah, fantastic! Can't wait to see where this'll go. I need to know.

Posted by omeganightmare

Please Breaking Brad the end of ME3. I NEED to see Brads face

Posted by Dberg
Cool idea. I'm not opposed to more Brad Guessing Endings of Stuff.
Posted by hi_im_rob

@Phoenix87 said:

This is the true ending to Mass Effect 3

Lol

Posted by hollitz

He's bound to be disappointed by thinking that the end has anything to do with anything.

Posted by pyromagnestir

@Zirilius said:

@pyromagnestir said:

Shepard was a ghost the whole time. #spoiled

So he's basically Starbuck from the new BSG?

Starbuck was only a ghost the last couple of seasons. But that does remind me of another Mass Effect 3 spoiler:

Shepard was the last Cylon. #spoiled

Posted by Colourful_Hippie

@Mystyr_E said:

QUESTION! Is he playing with the horrible POS abomination that is the original endings or the band-aid on a cut-off finger that is the Extended cut?

Original cuz he wants to know what the fuss is all about and experience it like how everyone else did when it came out.

Posted by CrabSlayerdefunct
@TheHT

@DjCmeP said:

@kishinfoulux said:

@Kohlstream said:

PLEASE DO THIS !!!!

@bloodsoul5 said:

@GValo said:

YES. Do this

DO EET.

That would be the BEST Christmas present EVER!
Posted by smcn

@Colourful_Hippie said:

@Mystyr_E said:

QUESTION! Is he playing with the horrible POS abomination that is the original endings or the band-aid on a cut-off finger that is the Extended cut?

Original cuz he wants to know what the fuss is all about and experience it like how everyone else did when it came out.

He explicitly stated on the Bombcast that he is playing with EC.

Posted by paulunga

I HOPE it's "The fucking kid is the Citadel". But that's just too ridiculous.

Posted by Colourful_Hippie

@smcn said:

@Colourful_Hippie said:

@Mystyr_E said:

Where'd he say that cuz he was talking about going vanilla shortly before starting the game?

Posted by Balex1908

Did he play Leviathan? And does that give something away about the ending? I would be impressed if he comes even close.

Posted by MooseyMcMan

I hope they show what he wrote, and this doesn't just wind up like that note from Dave from the GOTY stuff a couple years ago.

Edited by MeatSim

It was all just a elaborate setup for a surprise birthday party for Shepard.

Posted by Twiggy199

@MooseyMcMan said:

I hope they show what he wrote, and this doesn't just wind up like that note from Dave from the GOTY stuff a couple years ago.

Posted by marbleCmoney

I cannot wait to see what he guessed.

Edited by kerse

@Colourful_Hippie said:

@smcn said:

@Colourful_Hippie said:

@Mystyr_E said:

Where'd he say that cuz he was talking about going vanilla shortly before starting the game?

In a more recent bombcast he said he was just gonna go with it instead, the bombcasts before that he was saying he wanted to see the original ending. But from what I know the ending is still the same, it just tries to explain it better. Haven't done the EC one myself yet.

Also I'm super curious to see how close/far he was lol.

Posted by Bobbyr

The reapers clearly indoctrinated Shepard

Posted by HighPriest

@MooseyMcMan said:

I'm holding out that they've still got that somewhere and will pull it out the next time a GOTY is too close to call.

Posted by smcn

@Colourful_Hippie said:

@smcn said:

@Colourful_Hippie said:

@Mystyr_E said:

One of the previous two podcasts (after he actually started playing), it was brought up off-hand and he said he decided to just go with all the DLC and mentioned EC specifically.

I remember because I was relieved he decided to do it that way instead of the original ending. I'm unhealthily invested in Brad's opinion of the game, because everyone else in the Bombsquad either hates or is lukewarm on it and it's my GOTY.

Posted by Ronald

I'm going to say no, Brad. You have no clue what the ending of Mass Effect is.

Posted by AlisterCat

Really don't think he could guess it, but I have to know what's in the envelope.

Posted by Dethfish

I liked the ending to Mass Effect 3 and think people are fucking insane for giving it as much shit as they do. It's certainly not perfect, but come on now. People act as if Bioware really did pull the old "it was a dream the whole time" trick.

Posted by Triumvir

Hubris, Bradley, hubris.

Posted by RedRoach

The part Brad doesn't realize is that the awfulness of the ending has so many different aspects, it's not a single thing.

Posted by Emrimion

Oh giantbomb, you tease.

Posted by Purple_eye

I hope he has something along the lines of indoctrination theory in that envelope. #BradKnows

Edited by hfric

everyone knows the ending of ME3 plays in Shepard head and he has the delusion of winning ... when i reality he slowly dies

Posted by zleilndka
Posted by SuperJoe

I think Brad's short answer is partly correct but he needs to drop a tab of acid to get the ending(s) BioWare thought of.

Posted by PurpleSpandex

GUYS! This site might be run by silly people.

Posted by Terramagi

Joke's on Brad, by thinking he's allowed to have a hand in writing their glorious ending he's just another sterling example of gamer entitlement.

Posted by smcn

@kerse: There is actually quite a bit added in the EC.

- An added scene during the "run to the beam" that shows your squad mates leaving (a must to have your LI along for this part)

- After you enter the beam, a scene with Hackett receiving a report that Shepard and Anderson made it to the beam.

- A lot of extra dialogue with the Catalyst.

- An option to not use the Crucible.

- After making your choice, there is an additional scene aboard the Normandy with Hackett giving the order to retreat through the Charon relay. The Normandy still crashes on the nameless planet but isn't as badly damaged.

- Quite a long "epilogue" with a voiceover depending on what choice you made (and in the case of the Control ending, your alignment score) accompanied by a slideshow of the state of the galaxy and certain characters. After the epilogue, the Normandy takes off from the nameless planet, roll credits.

- Unfortunately, the Stargazer bit after the credits is still there -- the one problem I had with the ending.

I'd say it's worth playing through again to see, but then again I played through the entire game 13 times and it's my GOTY. YMMV.