124 Comments
  • 124 results
Posted by drowsap

I love the fact the capcom is doing something other the crapping on the megaman franchise but I just cant feel right playing a mega man game on PC

Posted by MrViral

I am okay with this. They're having fun with some of their characters, and it's not gonna cost us anything.

Posted by InsidiousTuna

This looks pretty rad.

Posted by posh

so... no mac release?

Posted by EvilNiGHTS

I'm confused where this fits into the canon. Is 2012 before or after 20XX? Is this a continuation of the story from Street Fighter 2010: The Final Fight?

Posted by damswedon

You know what Capcom, I don't really care for Megaman, and I've stopped caring about Street Fighter recently. But that made me smile.

Posted by Patman99

Seems like everything Capcom does is met with criticism....

Well, Capcom, I appreciate what this is. You are A-OK in my books.

Posted by WulfBane

Wha...? How...? Who...? It's like someone took an April Fools joke and made it come true!

Posted by BoringK

On one hand, it's kinda shitty that the only thing they're doing for Mega Man's 25th anniversary is propping it up with Street Fighter.

On the other hand, free game.

Posted by csl316

I'll play it.  Happily.

Posted by Mr. Kamikaze

Well, at least its free.

Posted by lazarenth

It is real, it is a fan-made game that Capcom didn't C&D and decided to help distribute. The creator is from Singapore, they brought him up on stage.

Posted by iAmJohn

@paulunga said:

This looks like a fan game with the pandering music and imagery. Thankfully this is free because what Japan's doing recently with all of it's crossover and nostalgia stuff is fucking retarded.

It is a fan game, actually.

Posted by paulunga

This looks like a fan game with the pandering music and imagery. Thankfully this is free because what Japan's doing recently with all of it's crossover and nostalgia stuff is fucking retarded.

Posted by iAmJohn

@Rydemption said:

wonder if this will get canceled because "the fans didnt care"

I get the joke you're making, but it's actually quite the contrary. This is a fan project that Capcom has officially gotten behind. I really wish more companies would be like that.

Posted by Paulie_P

Is this real?

Posted by lazarenth

A little disappointing because everyone thought the "surprise announcement" during the SF25 grand finals would be, y'know, fighting game related.

Posted by Porkellain

It's free, I'm ok with that.

Posted by vegetashonor

I...like...this???

Posted by Rydemption

wonder if this will get canceled because "the fans didnt care"

Edited by groposo

Love Megaman.

Posted by Nephrahim

Cute, but I don't know if it takes away the stench of Megaman Xover.

Posted by myslead

Capcom!

Edited by Calitar

Mega Man!

EDIT: Holy crap I got it and I wasn't even trying!

OT: This looks really neat. I was thinking that it was some cash-in until I saw the last bit where it says it will be free. Cool!