222 Comments
Posted by blackneuron

I would of named it Wii small ugly cheap mini.

Posted by iainfarrell

You guys have the tidiest office evah :) Merry Christmas!

Posted by 20183242

Wii Mini Mouth Jeff was my favorite character from the muppets TV show.

Posted by MasturbatingestBear

@Draxyle said:

@bkbroiler said:

From tole_coverTwitter:

(click to play)

I can't stop laughing every time I click on this.

His genuine look of shock really surprised me my first time watching this. Then I laughed, really hard.

Posted by MasturbatingestBear

While I wait for the GOTY content to come out I will be rewatching most of the P4 endurance run again.

Posted by PoisonJam7

Wii-mouth-Jeff!

Posted by prestonhedges

@gbrading said:

Add the Wii Mini to the list of reasons Nintendo has totally lost the plot.

It'll probably still sell more than the Vita and the Move combined.

Posted by BawlZINmotion

@vr00m: So does that mean that next Monday is going to be post-apocalyptic? :P

Posted by MormonWarrior

I really, really don't understand the point of the Wii mini. At all. You can get a used normal Wii for chicken feed...and this thing isn't even that cheap and not much smaller. And it's hideous. And no Wi-Fi or component or GameCube ports? WhatEVER.

Posted by Dogma

I broke into loud laughter when I saw Brads reaction to the component thing. He's stare, pose and his high piched shocked voice. You can hear when he get's back his composure. Its when his voice get's all deep and Brad:y again. :D

Posted by gbrading

Add the Wii Mini to the list of reasons Nintendo has totally lost the plot.

Posted by dom2d

GutsMan has a Wii Mini Mouth, with a different color scheme.

Posted by metalsnakezero

@bkbroiler said:

From @tole_cover on Twitter:

(click to play)

O_o that is too good!

Posted by Yodasdarkside

Christ, how do you guys work in such a mess? That office is a midden.

Posted by elko84

I had a bad case of Wii mouth once

Posted by Erunamo

@Ghostiet said:

@jfbguy said:

Oh, so exploitable.

Exploitable you say?

Posted by DassoBrother

I still find the existence of this new Wii completely baffling. Feel sorry for anyone who purchases this thinking it's the best value. I suppose if you have no internet access in your home and don't plan on getting any this box might be for you.

Posted by teh_destroyer

Brad shaved :(. Yay for Alex being there soon :).

Posted by WickedCobra03

Wii-mouth-Jeff is awesome Jeff. Young Jefferey might need to do an emergency NDX transmission soon just to make sure that he can call on the underground train resistance group whenever he needs.

BTW Jeff, if possible, please do this stream. That would be your Christmas present to me. I have been looking forward to it since like October after watching you play Mortal Kombat 4 with Brad last summer from a previous Christmas live stream.

Posted by Superkenon

Good Lord. Brad's reaction to the composite thing was the best.

Posted by Marmaladebrat

Wii Mimi Mouth Jeff is funny.

Hope you do a nostalgia cast Wii Mini Mouth Jeff and Ryan!

Posted by MrKlorox

Goddamnit Nintendo. You used to be the best and nobody else could touch you. Now you are the worst and completely incompetent. What the fuck happened?

Also too bad The War Z just came out because nobody's going to cover it aside from the lunatics.

Posted by sonicrift

So I guess one big thing for Nintendo is that this Wii Mini can't be hacked. No SD card or network functionality makes that near impossible.

Posted by Owozifa
Posted by aspaceinvader

jeff looks like bowser when he has the mini wii and talking with it.

Posted by Winternet

The Wii Mini looks so silly.

Posted by MordeaniisChaos

The Wii mini looks pretty chunky compared mto the glossy black normal Wii I bought for $40 more and came with a game...

Posted by blaakmawf

For the record: I love Mondays.

Edited by ArtisanBreads

Brad pose right from the start.

Posted by peritus

that is one messy office!

Edited by 00

@Cybexx said:

The PS2 slim actually added functionality. You couldn't slot the hard drive in (for the 4 games that supported it?) but the network adapter was built in and it supported 720P component output for games that supported it like Shadow of the Colossus and God of War 2.

I think you are mistaken, I'm fairly sure that nothing on the PS2 supported 720p output, and I think there were only four games that supported 1080i.

Anything else was 480p at best. The "high definition mode" in God of War 2 meant that it actually rendered a full 480p resolution image, rather than the sub-480 internal rendering resolution it would use with the standard "480p" option.

Just because the output is"480p" doesn't mean a game is rendering 480p, similar to the huge number of console games that are rendering below 720p today, despite "720p" or even "1080p" outputs to your TV.

And for what it's worth, component output sucks compared to RGB. If the game is 30fps, I would rather have 480i RGB, than 480p component. (480i at 30fps deinterlaces to 480p anyway, and you have the better quality RGB signal)

Posted by Commander_Crichton

@Cybexx said:

The PS2 slim actually added functionality. You couldn't slot the hard drive in (for the 4 games that supported it?) but the network adapter was built in and it supported 720P component output for games that supported it like Shadow of the Colossus and God of War 2.

I've had my slim for so many years and never knew that. Guess I could check it out. Thanks duder.

Edited by Deltan

Would love to see a classic gaming live stream. Day, half day, whatever.

Edited by Larsa

Who the fuck still use composite?

Posted by nofxaregood

Will wii mouth Jeff be on the podcast?

Posted by amir90

Brad´s reaction x)

Edited by xite

Looks like a weird Dreamcast or a Sony Discman.

edit: I'm saying it looks 90s as hell.

Posted by JoeyRavn

Where's your Brad, beard? I mean, beard, Brad?

Posted by lightsoda

@Ruckus_inc said:

Jebus H Christ the office looks like a bomb went off! :)

Now Jeff can really feel like home. Boom... sorry.

Posted by lightsoda

@MjHealy said:

Mondays > Christmas.

Christmas on a Monday, though? Magical.

ALSO A NOSTALGIA STEAM WOULD BE THE BEST

Wai, what's wrong with the current Steam? =/

Posted by Ruckus_inc

Jebus H Christ the office looks like a bomb went off! :)

Posted by BasketSnake

Damn ugly console.

Posted by KaneRobot

Jeff's hair actually trumps Patrick's here. Shocking development.

Posted by PolygonSlayer

This video is fantastic! Wiimouthjeff and Brads component face are fucking brillaint. We need a wiimouthjeff.gif !!

Posted by Abendlaender

@SaturdayNightSpecials said:

wiimouthjeff.xxx

Visit my website, wiimouthedjeffs.com!

Posted by bhelyer

At first I wasn't terribly sure how to feel about the lack of composite support, but luckily Brad's face eloquently put me right.

Posted by SaturdayNightSpecials

wiimouthjeff.xxx

Posted by paisan13

At the moment I don't have my lenses in since it's morning over here and I just woke up. So when I saw Wii-Mouth-Jeff he really, I mean really looked strange...... or rather he looked kind a real ^_^

Posted by civid

In a surprising turn of events, all GOTY videos AND podcast deliberations features Mini Wii mouth Jeff with Eraserhead hair. Looking forward to it :)

Posted by ManicMyna

@Kornnugget: actually no if your other wii is vertical it'll have less surface area for dust to settle on