222 Comments
Posted by mlarrabee

Seeing Jeff eat at his desk made me suddenly really want Chinese takeout.

I'm nearly positive he wasn't even eating Chinese. It was purely the "eating at desk" aspect.

Posted by Sooty

Taking out component support, Nintendo you so crazy.

Posted by Ghostiet

@jfbguy said:

Oh, so exploitable.

Posted by MachoFantastico

I agree, the Wii Mini isn't anywhere as 'mini' as I was expecting it to be, plus it looks super cheap and tacky.

Was it last Christmas holiday that they did that retro live stream of old games? Remember something, which I loved watching. Oh and Alex, woo!

Posted by ArbitraryWater

@dennisthemennis said:

WHUUUUT?

Well, this screencap won't be misused. Nope. Not at all.

Posted by Toxin066

WiiMouf Jeff is why I love Mondays

Edited by redgonzo

I just wanna say I'm pro crazy hair on jeff.

Edited by ripelivejam

@BaconBuTTy said:

So starved of content, the Giant Bomb community were ooking and clapping at Wii Mouth Jeff in amused awe.

...seriously. Dude put a top-loading Wii up to his face and pretended it was his mouth... and we loved it.

yeah it was pretty damn great.

i think at a solid $79.99 for the wii mini wouldnt've hurt (also having it PS2 late model slim and with wi-fi would not be amiss)

Posted by Vague_Optimism

@Spiritof:

@vacancy:

He's clearly Gutsman.

Posted by NickL

What are the dimensions on this thing? It doesn't seem mini at all compared to a normal wii

Posted by BaconBuTTy

So starved of content, the Giant Bomb community were ooking and clapping at Wii Mouth Jeff in amused awe.

...seriously. Dude put a top-loading Wii up to his face and pretended it was his mouth... and we loved it.

Posted by jfbguy

No TNT?

Posted by Rotnac

well, the coolest thing about the wii mini seems to be everything but the console itself.

Posted by longish

@TopCat88: I thought so too. And with all of the horder-like boxers in the background, I assumed they were in Jeff's garage.

Edited by BlatantNinja23

man, I really want that red wiimote

it's too bad the wii mini isn't cheaper, at the same time it costs $60 for a wii mote and nunchuck, so it's gotta cost a little more than that right?

Posted by Manos

Jeff looks like he had a hell of a weekend.

Posted by Rox360

Whoa. That Wii Mini sure looks like a video game system... That feels damn weird to see after every iteration of the current generation hardware (including the U) trying to appear as sleek and inconspicuous as possible... The Wii, especially, was a really nifty looking console, sleek and simple with that trademark Apple-esque sheen... And then this thing comes out. What the heck? I can appreciate the toy-like charm of it, but.. geez... No, I wouldn't put that under my TV. I do not approve.

Posted by BD_Mr_Bubbles

@TruthTellah said:

Wii Mini mouth needs to be a thing now. I was not expecting that.

Seems like the best use of the console.

This and I hope the end of week stuff happens.

Posted by Tebbit

Bye, Wii-mouth Jeff.

Posted by vacancy
Wii Jaw
Posted by Kornnugget

So will the Wii mini collect less dust than my current Wii?

Posted by McGhee

Alex on camera? I bet he looks even more like a creepy, rapey stalker than the last time we saw him.

Posted by Huey2k2

I want to buy one of these and keep it in the box forever just in the off chance that it is valuable one day.

Posted by Spiritof

When did Jeff turn into Heat Miser?

Posted by radioactivez0r

And the rest of the Wiik? I'll show myself out.

The actual Wii has been on sale for under $130 many, many times and I'm sure has hit under $100 on big sales...so why would anyone have waited this long for this price point?

Posted by Grillbar

@Shaanyboi said:

Alex will be in? Yay! I hope he's in on the GOTY discussion

from what i heard he was for at least some of it. dont know how much though.

Posted by Grillbar

@Draxyle said:

No Brad beard? My theory that the beards were deliberate for GotY shooting is looking more and more accurate.

or just a deciding factor in the goty discussions as his new filibusterer

Posted by CodeFire

@bkbroiler: Oh god, this is too good!

Posted by RE_Player1

@SuperWristBands said:

Wii Mini looks really cool but I have no reason to buy it because it doesn't play GameCube games. Oddly enough I play GameCube games more than I do Wii games.

That's not really odd. Gamecube has far more quality titles than the Wii.

Posted by HerbieBug

Alright I know you fellows have ready access to steady cams. How about we use them for these videos? My Mondays need not be so shakey. 0___0

Posted by spiceninja

Pre installed on 512mb of storage? HA!

Posted by guanophobic

Is that another pair of surströmming cans? IF so, they're extremely brave to even have them in the building. If that shit leak so much as just a drop or two...

Posted by vegetashonor

I say this a lot, but jeff should always be making sound effects, ESPECIALLY sick guitar and drum riffs.

Posted by HerbieBug

That is too many boxes lying around. Fire hazard. Safety risk. D:

Posted by TopCat88

From the thumbnail I thought Jeff was holding a Polaroid camera

Posted by Draxyle

@bkbroiler said:

From tole_coverTwitter:

(click to play)

I can't stop laughing every time I click on this.

Posted by SuperWristBands

Wii Mini looks really cool but I have no reason to buy it because it doesn't play GameCube games. Oddly enough I play GameCube games more than I do Wii games.

Posted by fisk0

@Brackynews said:

@fisk0 said:

@Sharpshooter said:

Its bright fucking red....what the fuck Nintendo?

I thought it could be a Famicom Disk System reference, but if it's Canada exclusive that's a weird reference to make.

Oh?

Look at a plain Famicom from directly overhead. NOW YOU CANNOT UNSEE!

Seems far fetched, how could they know red is a dominant color on that flag?

Posted by zFUBARz

That's literally not any smaller than the Wii, looks taller, and wider, maybe not as deep though... Although It does have a nice retro feel to it.

Posted by Bored_Ming

Clean-shaven Brad is not the Brad from our timeline! Beard Brad stole the time machine briefcase and got run over by Clean-shaven Brad. COLLUSION! Now Beard Brad is a ghost with a problem. A Wii mini problem.

Posted by slot9

wii mouth jeff. wii mouth jeff!

Posted by probablytuna

The Mini actually looks like a nice system that I would buy.... If it had all the features of an original Wii.

Posted by Protonguy

Everything about this was amazing.

Posted by OriginalGman

Somebody stole my Zune, and now I use my phone for all my music needs, which is actually way more convenient! Might I suggest you leave your Zune in an open car, Ryan, and let nature take its course.

Posted by MEATBALL

I still really like the look of that thing.

Posted by Shaanyboi

@Peanut said:

Jesus, their work space looks like a fucking sty.

i have a compulsion to go in there and clean that shit. Jesus christ...

Posted by DonkeyKong

@aidros: haha yes

Posted by Korolev

Thank you Giant Bomb. I have learned to love Mondays.

Posted by Krakn3Dfx
Posted by Downloaded

And that's the wiik.