108 Comments
  • 108 results
Posted by SuperJoe

I read this with his calming voice in my mind. To those who are unfamiliar with Brad Muir, he always sounds like he's talking to a kitten.

Posted by mr_shoeless

Someone should explain to Brad the difference between a fetish and voodoo doll :P

Posted by RVonE

Man, I love this guy.

Edited by Gordy

B^U

Wait that's not it:

:D

Posted by Undeadpool

Brad Muir: Professional Happy Man :D

Posted by HerbieBug

:D!

Posted by Bouke

Dota 2 finally!

Posted by Diablos1125

Dota 2 mention puts Brad high atop my list of favorite GB Bros

Posted by GaspoweR

OH MAN! I love XCOM and DISHONORED! The lists have been pretty much in line with my personal top ten.

Edited by MeatSim

Brad Muir is actually high on the hunkadunk! not percocet,

Edited by probablytuna

Still yet to have played Iron Brigade. Hurry up and put it on the Steam sale Brad!

Wait nevermind, it's 50% off!

Posted by Cretaceous_Bob

Posted by Vetterli

Posted by IrishCoffee

Brad Muir is the Morgan Freeman of Video Games, you can't NOT read anything he writes with his smile and voice in your read.

Great list.

Posted by applet0n

:DDD

Posted by IanYarborough

Brad Muir makes me happy.

Edited by Baal_Sagoth

Very nice list. I haven't played the new Planeswalkers yet because I think I'll wait until a complete edition comes out just like I did the last time around but, damn, the prior one actually took a surprising chunk of gaming time. Lots of fun even with, or maybe because of, the limited choice of cards and builds.

FTL and XCOM are personal favorites as well of course. Sounds like you had a great 2012 in gaming.

Posted by Stevemax

Posted by Nyhus

I really gotta try FTL.

Posted by Wonloong

@skelington_ said:

Disease and famine! :D!

War and Death! :D!

Posted by Morridin

When I grow up I want to become Brad Muir.

Posted by mden2013

Brad and I share an affinity for happy smilies. :3

Posted by yoshimitz707

I still get mad every time I hear Lord's Management on Idle Thumbs. Such a dumb name for them.

Posted by Xbox420

I need more Brad Muir in my life.

This is the only top 10 I read through all of the way.

Posted by SatelliteOfLove

@Gnorbooth said:

My body wants a Dota 2 Quick Look with Brad Muir at the helm. Get on it!

Sounds like a slow week fix to me. :D :D :D

Posted by Hardywells

:D! Muir 2016

Posted by DarknessMyOldFriend

WHERE'S TRENCHED?

Posted by ChrisHarris

@Shingro said:

Brad Muir is ALL SMILES :D!

A Brad Muir is a glad Muir.

I've never seen a sad Muir.

Posted by Bladefire

Nice to finally see some love for Dota 2, I've put more hours into that than anything else this year.

Posted by Korolev

XCOM! Yes! Another sign that it will be GB's 2012 game of the year!

Edited by skelington_

Disease and famine! :D!

Posted by ChrisTaran

<>:D

Posted by Darkstorn

@mcmax3000 said:

@HatKing said:

@mcmax3000: I was concerned it wouldn't 'click' for me either. I actually bought it the day it came out, over Dishonored. I was craving a change of pace. Something that was different than just kill this dude with this weapon. It was amazing. If I decide to make a top ten list, it'll certainly be there.

Yeah, enough people have been saying that same "I didn't think it would be my type of game, but I ended up loving it", including pretty much all of the GB staff, that I had to give it a shot, especially since it was only $40 up here in Canada right now for Boxing Day.

Unfortunately I won't likely get it in time for it to have any chance of making my list beyond the "Games I Wish I had Played" section (alongside Hotline Miami, and Tokyo Jungle).

Interestingly, Dishonored was the type of game that I thought I would love (Bioshock and Half-Life are awesome) but I didn't end up feeling it.

Either way, great list Brad! FTL FTW!

Posted by SirPsychoSexy

Glad to see DotA getting some love

Posted by Shingro

Brad Muir is ALL SMILES :D!

Posted by Gnorbooth

My body wants a Dota 2 Quick Look with Brad Muir at the helm. Get on it!

Posted by Rox360

Over the bridge? :D?

Posted by elcalavera

Say no more.

Posted by Bribo

I would take issue with one or two things on this list but Mr Muir's big, stupid, beaming face just radiates so much joy that I cannot help but abandon all negative thought.

If we put posters of Brad Muir on billboards throughout the world, we could eliminate war, murder and suicide at a stroke.

Posted by JustinAquarius

Posted by Nadril

Yeah, someone mentioned Dota 2! I always knew Muir was awesome.

Posted by Encephalon

Posted by JamesJeux007

Love you too Brad ! :D!

Posted by ajamafalous

Posted by buckybit

Most Excellent enums!

You know what Duders? Let's make BRAZEN a full game & make it on our 2013 GOTY lists?!!

:D! is the new <>

Posted by Neurotic

Brad Muir is the personification of :D!

But come on, Brad, you know how angry Ryan gets at people who don't put 10 games onto their Top 10 :P

Edited by mcmax3000

@HatKing said:

@mcmax3000: I was concerned it wouldn't 'click' for me either. I actually bought it the day it came out, over Dishonored. I was craving a change of pace. Something that was different than just kill this dude with this weapon. It was amazing. If I decide to make a top ten list, it'll certainly be there.

Yeah, enough people have been saying that same "I didn't think it would be my type of game, but I ended up loving it", including pretty much all of the GB staff, that I had to give it a shot, especially since it was only $40 up here in Canada right now for Boxing Day.

Unfortunately I won't likely get it in time for it to have any chance of making my list beyond the "Games I Wish I had Played" section (alongside Hotline Miami, and Tokyo Jungle).

Posted by Davin

#TheRealTeamBrad :D!

Posted by rmanthorp

:D! <3 U BRAD

Posted by HalfDane1975

Another win for XCOM ! YES ! Thanks Brad !

• 108 results