4. Below the Root
  5. Archon
  6. B.C.'s Quest for Tires
  7. Dr. J vs Larry Bird
  8. Summer Games
Posted by MachoFantastico

Loving the death sound!

Posted by beritbunny

Auugh! Game sound levels too high...I can't hear you, Jeff!

Posted by courage_wolf

@Laivasse said:

"This was just a game I had." Yeah, right. Full disclosure, my arse; I can see the corporate influence on Giant Bomb is now in full effect. I hope you sleep comfortably on the juicy cash-hat that your paymasters at CBS have given you, Jeff, all just so that you'll shamelessly advertise K-Razy Shootout for them. The way you pinned all your praise for the game on the level transition noise, while glossing over the game's other, more aggravating sound effects was nothing short of pathetic. I will be seeking alternative buying advice in regards to K-Razy Shootout, since it's clear GB is not to be trusted.

When people ask what day journalistic integrity died, I will be able to answer that it was today, in Encyclopedia Bombastica: K-Razy Shootout.

Come on man, give Jeff a break. He is just trying to get by, sometimes you gotta do what The Man says to make it. How else is he going to afford his performance sheets?

Posted by Hawkerace

No homo, but Jeff looks purdy good lately.

Posted by BD_Mr_Bubbles

@d0wnt0wn78 said:

Thanks Jeff!

That noise is pretty awesome.

Posted by Raven10

So you know the sound that plays when you die in this game? I've totally heard that before but I don't remember playing this game ever. Anyone know any other 400/800 games that used that same death tune? Or was this game so boring to me that I only remember the death tune?

Posted by Landmine

@Laivasse said:

"This was just a game I had." Yeah, right. Full disclosure, my arse; I can see the corporate influence on Giant Bomb is now in full effect. I hope you sleep comfortably on the juicy cash-hat that your paymasters at CBS have given you, Jeff, all just so that you'll shamelessly advertise K-Razy Shootout for them. The way you pinned all your praise for the game on the level transition noise, while glossing over the game's other, more aggravating sound effects was nothing short of pathetic. I will be seeking alternative buying advice in regards to K-Razy Shootout, since it's clear GB is not to be trusted.

When people ask what day journalistic integrity died, I will be able to answer that it was today, in Encyclopedia Bombastica: K-Razy Shootout.

I agree 100%. Now Jeff is just a second class GOON in my book.

Posted by MmmSkyscraper

BONUS POINTS = NEW RETINAS PLEASE

Edited by TehPickle

Is that timer in the bottom right of the game supposed to be measuring seconds? I can't work out if it's jankyness, or they invented their own time measurements. Probably the former.

Edit: The more I watch, the more that timer boggles my mind...

Posted by Adaurin

Yay he's using the better mic now!

Posted by Yiggly

K-Razy 2 = Hotline Miami

Posted by PoisonJam7

That level changing sound is now my ringtone.

Also, as others have said, the game audio is a bit loud.

Posted by theveej

@Laivasse said:

COLLUSION!!!!

Posted by PXAbstraction

@beardfish: Cool! Thanks for the help duder!

Posted by mrcraggle

Glad Jeff is using the better mic rather than the one from his webcam which did stereo sound but it was just annoying. Unfortunately the sound mix is pretty bad with the game just being so much louder than Jeff's voice.

Edited by HerbieBug

pew! KRRRRRRR pew! KRRRRRR!

This is way better than Smash TV. :D

Posted by mlarrabee

"Congratulations! You have bonus points! And also photosensitive epilepsy!"

Posted by RetroVirus

Wow, that IS a Berzerk clone. Man, Berzerk was good. "Intruder Alert, Intruder Alert."

Posted by GalacticPunt

Reppin' blue, I'm going K-rip K-razy!

But can you watch this CBS Software quicklook on a Dish Network Hopper?

Posted by Th3_James

Dude I love my new headphones, they really let me hear the full range of the audio glory that is older games. (Sennheiser HD650)

Posted by White

OH GOD I THINK I JUST HAD A SEIZURE

Posted by nintendork666

game's too loud jeff lol

Edited by Nicholas
Posted by Nicholas
Posted by Satintrousers

too crazy

Posted by aspaceinvader

Loved that game. Coin detected in pocket, chicken fight like a robot, death to all humanoids, the robots reminded me of the cylons in battestar galactica (the original tv series). Jeff's game just looked like a bad clone.

Posted by logan3

Oh man, what an awesome sound effect. Thanks for sharing Jeff!

Edited by MeatSim

K-Razy Taxi would be a much better name then Crazy Taxi.

Posted by GERALTITUDE

Lots of cool sounds in this game.