199 Comments
  • 199 results
Posted by SlashDance

@TeenageJesusSuperstar said:

Jeff's beard is the Assassin's Creed logo.

Oh god you're right !

Posted by claudius

I picked up Cart Life after they talked about it on Idle Thumbs a few weeks ago and it's pretty awesome. Glad to see that GB will be looking at it.

Posted by Stimpack
It's Jeff!
Posted by ThePickle

A novelization of Space Jam seems like something I would buy from one of those catalogues you get in gradeschool.

Posted by ApeGantz

YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE OF CLEMENTINES' HAT! I WANT!

Posted by Demoskinos

Man, jeffs beard is getting pretty serious!

Posted by Jeffk38uk

I wondered when they'll dive into that pile of Jurassic Park games, especially since we have had videos of mods based on Jurassic Park the past month or so.

Posted by Dberg
He has Clementine's hat. WHY DID HE STEAL HER HAT!?
Posted by RandomInternetUser

@Stimpack said:

It's Jeff!

Oh my god....

Posted by cyberfunk

Jeff's goatee is wierd.

Posted by PimblyCharles

@outerabiz said:

@PimblyCharles said:

Can't wait for the live stream of DmC tomorrow! I LOVE NINJA THEORY SO DAMN MUCH!

who's your go-to author on ninja theory books? i would like to study some of that.

I see what you did there. I'd study the book about the ninja history of monkey and one about the sword from heaven.

Posted by Hawkerace

Will this friday shenanigans eventually be in the subscriber archive eventually? I don't know if I can really dawdle long - plus I always have streaming problems. Also I'm new and retarded.

Posted by GodlyOne

I had that exact Space Jam book, spent my month's allowance on it back in elementary school through the Scholastic Book Club. Ah, so much money wasted on crummy movie tie-in books.

Posted by admanb

@Hawkerace said:

Will this friday shenanigans eventually be in the subscriber archive eventually? I don't know if I can really dawdle long - plus I always have streaming problems. Also I'm new and retarded.

Live streams are always archived on twitch.tv, if nowhere else.

I can only remember one show ever that wasn't archived on the site.

Posted by Pop

sounds like good week to me!

Posted by Neckbear

Jeff's looking good with that beard.

Edited by beard_of_zeus

Speaking of movie novelizations, if anyone wants to experience the novelization of Back To The Future as commentated on by a famous internet webcomic man, do I have you covered!

http://btothef.tumblr.com/tagged/bttf/chrono

It's pretty damn entertaining, I gotta say.

Posted by Phatmac

MONDAY IS BACK!

Posted by ArmedBear

Dig deeper into Bread! No page for baguettes though.

Posted by XcL

Yo Jurassic Lark and a Wig bowl TNT, oh the hype I can't stand it !!

Posted by Kevin_Cogneto

Considering Ryan's fondness for Cook Serve Delicious(!), I have a feeling he's going to like Cart Life a whole lot.

Edited by Blind_Evil

When the fuck did Jeff...

Goatee!!!!???? Whaaat

It suits him!

Posted by Getz

you guys already looked at amazing wagon adventure

Posted by BD_Mr_Bubbles

Dude I had a copy of that Space Jam book I got from my elementary school's book fair in like 2nd grade.

Posted by RetroVirus

Hooray for more Jurassic Park!

Posted by MeatSim

Wig Bowling is a early contender for GOTY i hear.

Posted by C0V3RT

Instead of playing all those Jurassic Park games... I'd rather have "Jurassic LARP." Make it happen, please.

Edited by core1065

I read that book when I was a kid... & wheres my Spookin with Scoops!!!!

Posted by TooWalrus

Was Jeff involved in a chocolate pudding pie directly before filming this or something?

Posted by tiara

what is going on with jeff's beard

Posted by Mystyr_E
Posted by Szlifier
Posted by TorMasturba

@admanb said:

@Hawkerace said:

Live streams are always archived on twitch.tv, if nowhere else.

I can only remember one show ever that wasn't archived on the site.

If you're talking about that Marky Mark TNT video, then I still have those videos on my hard drive if you wanted to get a hold of them for some reason.

My excuse is that I'm holding them for posterity... Yeah... Plus the fact that Giantbomb doesn't have it in their archives for some unknown reason.

Posted by casper_

vinny should quit and start a videogame website which only does sleeping dog quick looks because i dont give a damn about anything else

Posted by DBoy

@Szlifier said:

I was just about to post something regarding this.

Posted by bunkerbuster05

Guy. We have a problem.

Obviously over the break EVIL JEFF FROM A PARALLEL UNIVERSE kidnapped our Jeff and replaced him.

Posted by wewantsthering

DAT BEARD

Posted by zombiesatemycereal

I totally had that Space Jam book. I may still have it somewhere.

Posted by handsomeb

@Getz: Not according to the wiki page.

http://www.giantbomb.com/super-amazing-wagon-adventure/61-39080/

I know they did a QL of that Oregon Trail game for the DS last year. That might be what you're thinking of.

Posted by NicolasVH

I really wonder what these guys do all day long? So you have an average of 5 videos (if you're lucky) per week at about 40 minutes. Sure, some extra work for editing and putting it on the website.

So between 3 and 4 hours of video content per week (yeah, some weeks 10, but also some weeks almost nothing) and a 2 hour podcast and one review average per week, with a staff off about seven people working seven hours a day. So that's about 300 Giantbomb work hours in total for not that much content at all.

I'm not taking a piss btw, I' really, REALLY wonder. Because this can't simply be true.

Edited by chose

Is Jeff attempting to channel the Ryan [Mac Donald] with his bad hairdo and beard? Or a tribute of some kind?

Posted by Hunter5024

Royal Blue and Mustard striped polo shirt. Keeping it classy.

Posted by posh

please do the space jam audiobook

Posted by Savutano

Fuckin' love baguettes!

Posted by Nux

Jeff's beard is getting intense.

Posted by Lydian_Sel

The beard suits Jeff.

Posted by DystopiaX

@NicolasVH said:

I really wonder what these guys do all day long? So you have an average of 5 videos (if you're lucky) per week at about 40 minutes. Sure, some extra work for editing and putting it on the website.

So between 3 and 4 hours of video content per week (yeah, some weeks 10, but also some weeks almost nothing) and a 2 hour podcast and one review average per week, with a staff off about seven people working seven hours a day. So that's about 300 Giantbomb work hours in total for not that much content at all.

I'm not taking a piss btw, I' really, REALLY wonder. Because this can't simply be true.

You also have to play and beat the games to review them and such. Whenever asked Jeff always talks about needing to contact publishers and shit as well, and there seems to be more references to meetings since they moved to CBSi. I'd imagine there's more corporate structure now.

Posted by Mumrik

Calling it - 4/5 Brad review of DMC.

Edited by Colourful_Hippie

Good on Jeff for finally getting that facial hair going and just go watch Space Jam.

@Mumrik said:

Calling it - 4/5 Brad review of DMC.

Boy are you in for a surprise.

Edited by HerbieBug

I see you there, Vinny! You cannot hide from me! D:

• 199 results