199 Comments
  • 199 results
Posted by PattyCakes

I love Patrick's sudden realization of what Jeff was reading

Posted by nasseh

I want one of those hats! They're just lying around, gimme!

Posted by Subjugation

This is the first time I've seen Jeff with facial hair that I think looks good. I wouldn't mind if he kept it this way.

Posted by metalsnakezero

I wonder if any of these guys can cook at all.

Edited by Blackout62

hang on, how many Clementine hats do they have just lying around?

Edited by gbrading

Jeff's beard is going to new levels. Considering Jeff said he couldn't grow a beard he's pulling this one off quite well.

Kentia is Nigh.

Posted by Redhorn

Jeff's facial hair looks like the Assassins' symbol.

Posted by vegetashonor

They think its a joke to say there is nothing going up on the site, but its actually quite true. :(

Posted by Lanechanger

I bet Jeff's growing his beard for 2013's GoTY videos!

Posted by ripelivejam

BIG BO(WL)

Posted by Blackout62

One day Patrick is going to have to fend for himself concerning food and it'll be just like that scene in Pleasantville when the husband comes home to his wife having not prepared dinner and he just breaks down, and appropriately enough goes bowling.

Posted by vizionblind

@casper_ said:

vinny should quit and start a videogame website which only does sleeping dog quick looks because i dont give a damn about anything else

creepy much?

Posted by Rapid

Story time with Jeff!

Posted by SeraphSlaughter

oh fuck I had that space jam book. I read it a lot. It was great.

Posted by spiceninja

God damn it I need a premium membership.

Posted by vegetashonor
@NicolasVH let me tell you something. I started a similar post in the forums and the mods locked it on me...its really messed up man. I used to be happy that they had a sweet job and could get away with this sorta stuff because we were getting content. Now that we pay, there's literally less and less each week. I no longer support jokes like when patrick said there was nothing coming out of the site. Its really becoming sad.
Posted by Zamir
Posted by TheHT

really curious about the journey down.

Posted by Getz

@handsomeb: oh you know what that was two best friends. My bad.

Posted by RedCricketChase

I can watch Patrick chew all day long.

Posted by johncallahan

Patrick's mid-sentence break upon realizing Jeff had a Space Jam object was the highlight of my Monday.

Edited by StankGunner

Glad the space jam book I ordered got some play! For anyone interested you can get it for like four bucks on amazon. It makes for a good thing to send to podcasts.

Posted by Butano

@GodlyOne said:

I had that exact Space Jam book, spent my month's allowance on it back in elementary school through the Scholastic Book Club. Ah, so much money wasted on crummy movie tie-in books.

Oh man, me too. My mother was just glad I was interested in reading, so she didn't mind when it was Scholastic Book Club season at my school.

Posted by MormonWarrior

Ohhhhh...I love freaking baguettes! They're delicious.

Posted by Coafi

I need that Clementine cap. I NEED IT!

Posted by DukesT3

I had that Space Jam book.

Posted by GoodAssLettuce

Jeff looks super serious with that goatee.

Edited by AV_Gamer

Jurassic Park 2: Chaos for the SNES is a graphical and musical achievement.

The gameplay wasn't bad either.

Posted by bowlcut

Its monday?

Posted by Krataur

WAKE UP CLUB!

Posted by Ravenlight

I fucking love Monday!

Posted by Manos

Jeff looks like a guy you don't cross with that facial hair.

Edited by falling_fast

novelizations of movies are the worst thing. Movie tie-in games and film adaptations of books and fiction set in video game worlds PALES in comparison to how awful movie novelizations are.

basically what I'm saying is I approve of what Jeff is doing, and I expect a review of that space jam book on the site.

Posted by AURON570

Clementine cap! Two of them! I'd pay to see a really good cosplay of Lee and Clementine!

Posted by falling_fast

every time I hear Ryan talking about Oregon Trail, I need to remind myself that he is not in fact talking about some game called "Organ Trail" which would probably be a very different sort of game.

Posted by JZ

Come on patrick you can cook for yourself, it's not the 50s anymore.

Posted by BasketSnake

JP Snes

Posted by big_jon

@JZ said:

Come on patrick you can cook for yourself, it's not the 50s anymore.

Quite

Posted by brandonleedy
Posted by Arrested_Developer

Patrick should wear a bald cap to the wig bowl.

Posted by Aegon

Jeff is becoming the "free to play" guy...that sounded wrong.

Posted by LegendaryChopChop

Jeff looks pretty good with the facial hair. Keep it!

Posted by I_Stay_Puft

Did Ryan just say wigger bowling?

Posted by Lukas

@NicolasVH said:

I really wonder what these guys do all day long? So you have an average of 5 videos (if you're lucky) per week at about 40 minutes. Sure, some extra work for editing and putting it on the website.

So between 3 and 4 hours of video content per week (yeah, some weeks 10, but also some weeks almost nothing) and a 2 hour podcast and one review average per week, with a staff off about seven people working seven hours a day. So that's about 300 Giantbomb work hours in total for not that much content at all.

I'm not taking a piss btw, I' really, REALLY wonder. Because this can't simply be true.

this

Posted by The_Nubster

Oh god, a Space Jam novel? Patrick, what have you done!!!!

Posted by ThePiePieper

How do I get one of those sweet, sweet Walking Dead hats. Getting a custom made one isn't in my budget??

Posted by KJ869

@Lukas said:

@NicolasVH said:

I really wonder what these guys do all day long? So you have an average of 5 videos (if you're lucky) per week at about 40 minutes. Sure, some extra work for editing and putting it on the website.

So between 3 and 4 hours of video content per week (yeah, some weeks 10, but also some weeks almost nothing) and a 2 hour podcast and one review average per week, with a staff off about seven people working seven hours a day. So that's about 300 Giantbomb work hours in total for not that much content at all.

I'm not taking a piss btw, I' really, REALLY wonder. Because this can't simply be true.

this

They play games before quicklooks and there probaly lot more production stuff that goes on. Really the crew should make new behind the scened series about what theyre days actualy go with. I would imagine theres way more corporate stuff burning time than we know.

Posted by MarkWahlberg

darkest timeline jeff

Posted by Jertje

Jeff looking pretty Bulgarian right about now. Not bad, not bad at all.

Posted by probablytuna

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK

• 199 results