202 Comments
Posted by ILuvMsMarvel

Mmmmm, Princess bits.

Posted by LobsterMobster

"I'm going to grab the twins," he said, while looking at the lovely Scientist.

Posted by Chojin

@drakesfortune: Same here. The YouTube option is the only way I can watch anything on GB in HD:(

Posted by TzarStefan

Goddamn frame rate and constant grabbing on the ledge, wtf...

Posted by Tregard

Boo for no Off-TV Play on Wii U version, please patch it in :(

Posted by Rolyatkcinmai

Glad I preordered this on Steam.

Posted by Downloaded

Is anyone else having trouble watching videos on the site using Safari? I am running Mountain Lion on my MacBook Pro and all of a sudden the site player just gives me a black screen or takes forever to load. Watching them on YouTube is totally cool though...

Posted by MeatSim

They brought toy's and candy!? 5 Stars!

Posted by Canteu

When does Patrick call Ron Gilbert an asshole?

Posted by ChrisTaran

So excited for this. Pre-ordered on Steam last week!

Posted by Gimm3nicotinE

Hey, this actually looks really fun! xD

Posted by bigoletitties

3.3 MILLION ON THIS?!

Edited by RetroVirus

Sold on this now! The cave paintings remind me of the emotional baggage from Psychonauts. I also really like the Cave asking you to purchase the game.

Posted by PimblyCharles

while there was a good amount of picking up postcards, there was a severe lack of picking up purses

Posted by Skrams

@bigoletitties: Different Project

I really hope this pattern doesn't continue of people thinking this.

Edited by Dberg
First quicklook in a while that I listen to, but don't watch. I'm too excited about this game to want to see any gameplay of it.
For some reason, the whole concept and idea of the cave is reminding me of that crazy ass movie The Cube.
Posted by Ares42

Is there really no follow option when you're playing alone ? That seems like something that can quickly get quite tedious.

Posted by roguehallow

You can feel Ryan wanting to do something with "I'm gonna grab the twins" but he misses his moment. C'est la vie.

Edited by AssInAss

That "Commit Murder" potential game sounds a lot like what Quantic Dream did with Indigo Prophecy and some of Heavy Rain.

I totally need these toys!

@Ares42 said:

Is there really no follow option when you're playing alone ? That seems like something that can quickly get quite tedious.

37:35 There seem to be some parts of the game where the whole crew will need to rally on that point.

Posted by kalmis

Do want!

Posted by asdfsdaf

@EnduranceFun: Be careful you will get banned.

Posted by SharkMan

@Flacracker said:

Replace that stupid Nyan Cat with a Giant Bomb logo or something.

this

Posted by paulwade1984

I just didn't find this funny or witty.

Posted by leinad44

Ron Gilbert, one of my heroes.

Posted by leinad44

@EnduranceFun: Its not like he works there or anything!

Posted by GasparNolasco

I totally ignored this game until right now... IT SEEMS AWESOME!

Also Double Fine QL-EXs, are the best QL-EXs, no doubt.

Posted by 2HeadedNinja

This ... looks ... AWESOME ... I'm just bummed that there is no online coop :(

Posted by Noli

I was wondering how will it look on PC. Of course everyone will have their own camera( I hope so), but are there gonna be some kind of indicators to show where are other guys of your party and is there gonna be ingame team voice chat to communicate with others? I am in the middle of preordering it on steam but I need to know these questions.

Posted by 2HeadedNinja

@Noli said:

I was wondering how will it look on PC. Of course everyone will have their own camera( I hope so), but are there gonna be some kind of indicators to show where are other guys of your party and is there gonna be ingame team voice chat to communicate with others? I am in the middle of preordering it on steam but I need to know these questions.

Looking at the steam page it seems there is only local coop :(

Posted by edeo

Unlike Trine I'd actually want to play this game.

Not a fan of the messy imprecise physics in Trine. Even the elaborate ornate graphics seem overcooked.

Edited by MordeaniisChaos

I'm going to say what everyone is thinking.

HOW DARE THEY RELEASE SUCH AN UNFINISHED PIECE OF SHIT? THEY DON'T EVEN STAND UP!

Game looks fantastic, really excited to get my mits on it.

That said, I am really, really not a fan of single screen coop of any kind. I'd rather play on separate systems with the camera locked to me. I'll usually see the other players and I'll stick with them, but I don't get frustrated when I'm left off the screen because my dickhead friend was impatient or the platforming forces the group to come apart. Not the end of the world, I just would prefer to have my own damn camera.

And man, this game really needs a drop down from ledge feature. I hope there is one, that looks really clunky.

Posted by BD_Mr_Bubbles

This looks awesome.

Posted by Dberg

@edeo said:

Unlike Trine I'd actually want to play this game.

Not a fan of the messy imprecise physics in Trine. Even the elaborate ornate graphics seem overcooked.

Agreed. I can't stand physics puzzles, especially not block puzzles. Half Life 2 did it ages ago, and games like Trine has run it into the ground since then. Physics is okay when it's just background noise, not the main mechanic.

Posted by squidraid

Wishlisted this on Steam. I love the way GB constantly gets me interested in games I'd probably never hear of any other way.

Posted by Laxaloot

@Tregard said:

Boo for no Off-TV Play on Wii U version, please patch it in :(

Posted by Krathoon

Heey. Guy in the middle. Stop being a pill.

Posted by MetalGearSunny

This looks pretty cool!

Posted by oueddy

Why does everyone actively hate on Patrick? Its so silly. 

Great quicklook guys, amazed Ron Gilbert turned up to preview it. Very tempted to buy given its pedigree, but can be hard to find other people to play same screen co-op with me, as much fun as it is!

Posted by zoozilla

I kinda felt bad for Matt....just had to sit around.

Posted by abdo

@mbr2 said:

No Boost and Sniper?

Maybe they're still working on their Spacebase game, or is Amnesia fortnight wrapped up now?

Posted by mrfluke

looking promising, will wait for the review

Posted by poprocksandsoda

This doesn't look that good at all. Hopefully it will not be another Double Fine game that is dripping with charm and style while being a dud when it comes to playing it like Brutal Legend, Costume Quest, Middle Manager of Justice, and Stacking.

Posted by InitialDK

@leinad44 said:

Ron Gilbert, one of my heroes.

I saw his keynote at PAX 2009 and it was one of the best moments in being a gamer. Made me feel proud.

Posted by DeviTiffany

Is it bad that after watching this I'm way more interested in playing that hypothetical "perfect murder" game Ron Gilbert mentioned than this game? This does look fun though.

Posted by SolidOcelot

SOLD, game looks awesome

Edited by Monkeyman04

@bigoletitties said:

3.3 MILLION ON THIS?!

I hope you're joking, because detecting sarcasm in text is a little bit hard to do. Anyways, no this is not the kickstarter funded game. He was working on this before they did the kickstarter.

Posted by Benny

Bastion really started something special with the whole Narrator/character thing.

Posted by Abendlaender

Already bought it.

Posted by XTraFries

So stoked to play this tomorrow. Have been excited about this for a long while and it looks like my hype will be rewarded. Looks great.

Posted by SelfCon

This looks really good. I want dem toys too.