266 Comments
Posted by bigevil1987

@PurpleSpandex: I can confirm this. I have many of them from my old Blockbuster days

Posted by CaptainThunderpants

@Toxin066 said:

Holy fucking shit. This mailbag stuff is getting out of hand.

At least it's not a bag of random trash like it was for a while.

Posted by falconpunch

wow. props to that guy

Posted by bricewgilbert

Turtle shell fragments all the way down? Clever.

Posted by Y2Ken

This is all fucking cool. Nice job, Joe.

Posted by JamesM

@bricewgilbert said:

Turtle shell fragments all the way down? Clever.

Yeah, I was impressed.

Posted by Spaceyoghurt

Patrik: Cameltoe

Creepy Jeff: Yeaaah.

Posted by Jedted

They should just read that JP3 script for the next Unprofessional Friday.

Posted by Anund

@Tryptophan said:

I can tell that that bone is an ulna. I used to be able to tell if it is the left or right ulna. My skills are fading. The bone does look quite human though, however black, possibly a simian but I haven't studied that.

The shark tooth is clearly from a Great White, nowhere near large enough to be a Megalodon tooth though. I always wanted a Great White tooth. I settled for a Tiger Shark tooth as a kid.

So is the time period in question the Cretaceous period? edit: lol, I totally missed that in the title!

The only thing more awesome than that signed script would be a notated, signed, shooting script. I would die for that. And Laura Dern's signature. And William H. Macy. and Spielberg and Crichton...I am soooper jealous dude!

He never said it was a megalodon tooth, he said it was the core of one. I would imagine the core would be quite a lot smaller than the actual tooth.

Posted by MarkHawk

That script signing is a fake, my girlfriend got me an identical one off ebay some years ago. I'll try and find it and take photos.

Posted by Choo_Parr

What a stupendous gift!

Posted by peritus

Cool!

Edited by AssInAss

Actual fucking fossils?!

As a dinosaur lover, this gave me a boner.

And those are the actual signatures of Michael Crighton, Sam Neill, and Steven Spielberg!

Posted by Robo

Man, these mailbags are getting crazy.

Posted by mithhunter55

Awesome!

Posted by core1065

crazy cool!