192 Comments
  • 192 results
Posted by MelficeVKM

The visuals in this game hurt my head lol. Looks good though

Posted by BtownDavers

I got to 4:25 of this video before I was convinced to buy it. Looks so good.

Posted by vinsanityv22

Ooh, uh... this fucking game is a chore to look at. Anything interesting it's doing is 100% offset by the decision to make it BLINDING WHITE everywhere. Whoever this guy is, apparently he's blind, because this is NOT what you're supposed to do with a visual style. Be minimalist, fine; just don't use so much fucking WHITE. Shit.

Posted by m2cks

@jdh5153 said:

Graphics look like crap....Would maybe give it a chance if it were $0.99.

Posted by jdh5153

Graphics look like crap....Would maybe give it a chance if it were $0.99.

Posted by Tanaros

Just picked this up in a steam sale. The play through makes me a little weary of starting.

Posted by doobie

@Branthog said:

@rulerofeden said:

@Branthog: It's on sale right now.

Heh. I meant more like when it is on sale for $5. That's a discount point at which I can accept torturing myself.

However, @swoxx apparently saw my post, because he sent me a copy of the game shortly after. I've only had a chance to play for just under an hour so far, but it's . . . beautiful and . . . god damn difficult. After about ten or fifteen minutes, you've had enough "whoa, holy shit that's a thing that can happen?!" to know to always be looking out for things . . . but then you're stuck trying to find the right things so you aren't going in circles for fifteen minutes.

It's really a ridiculously clever (and frustrating) game. It hurts my brain even more to imagine how you would design it.

worth more than $5 then

Posted by TranceQuina

I don't know how much longer I can handle all this not having a decent PC to play everything interesting that has come out in the last 4 years or so.

Posted by Axiomatic

I watched for 4 minutes and went and purchased the game.

Edited by Patchcoat

:

Posted by Lind_L_Taylor

Fucking art-fart game.

Posted by rulerofeden

@Branthog: It's on sale right now.

Posted by blueinferno

This game looks neat, but it's not very much fun to watch.

Posted by NickL

@BRINKTheMovieMyFavoriteMovie said:

So I this game coming to Mac or not? I can't find a concrete answer anywhere.

Because there isn't an answer. It hasn't been announced I don't think but there isn't any reason why it wouldn't eventually come to mac.

Posted by chilibean_3

So glad I played this for a while before watching this.

Edited by BlackPeople

This game reminds me of some acid trips I've had. Very psychedelic.

Posted by BRINKTheMovieMyFavoriteMovie

So I this game coming to Mac or not? I can't find a concrete answer anywhere.

Posted by Paindamnation

Bought this game thanks.

Posted by Mr_Skeleton

Finished most of the puzzles in this game, it is amazing.

Posted by Nycalexdunk

I had to go a full two pages in before some Patrick bashing...... that's a first. I just don't get peoples point

Posted by hejklyscha

@JZ said:

It's called game scripting guys, you know this stuff.

HOW DOES IT EVEN WORK?!?!

Posted by joelalfaro

Haha fortune cookie messages on walls.

Posted by MrCaptain

Both this and the Proteus quicklooks has references to being high, wierd.

Posted by ValiantGoat

Players got nowhere while high, sounds like a challenge!

Posted by SkankinPacman

Really gonna have to pick up this game when I can. Looks amazing.

Posted by paulwade1984

It's just portals. But it's fucking inventive and creative and impressive. Art style is second to none

Posted by TheManWithNoPlan

I watched ten minutes then proceeded to buy it. Or did I watch ten minutes because I already bought it and completed it? Really just depends on your perception. Or does it?

Posted by MeatSim

I was starting to feel sort of dizzy just from watching this.

Posted by buft

This game looks great, a worthy winner of the unreal engine competition, the idea is very original and while i have my theories i am also completely stumped on how these guys are doing this, its like magic and thats exactly why i began enjoying videogames in the first place.

Posted by Lazyaza

I can't play a game like this I would literally go mad with frustration.

Posted by mnzy

I watched about 4 minutes of this and turned it off, because I knew I had to get it.

Posted by Village_Guy

Man, this looks visually similar to a game I was working on in UE... Though the gameplay is completely different.

Posted by feetoffthesky

Seven more hours until I get to play!

Posted by ripelivejam

@Vague_Optimism said:

Is it even possible to watch a Quick Look of a puzzle game and not spend the whole video clenching up internally and saying "Wait! Go look at the thing!" to yourself?

i did it just fine.

Posted by SleepyDoughnut

I think I need to lie down.

Posted by Vague_Optimism

Is it even possible to watch a Quick Look of a puzzle game and not spend the whole video clenching up internally and saying "Wait! Go look at the thing!" to yourself?

Posted by TepidShark
Posted by Milpool

Seems like parts or the level are loaded in based on where you are in the level. Just like most any other game. I don't understand why Ryan and Patrick are so perplexed.

Posted by Tsuchikage

My brain hurts after watching this.

Posted by Andorski

Aaaaannnnndddddd.... added to Steam Wishlist.

Posted by Jedted

It's kind of annoying the way Patrick always has to over analyze everything in games like this. This QL needs more Vinny!

Posted by kunoh

Another game where I find it far more entertaining watching other people play it than play it myself.

Posted by bkbroiler

This game looks amazing, and I love the Quick Look. But I can't help but feel like I'm ruining it for myself.

Edited by rockman10

So the game probably uses a portal system, just like the old Doom games and Portal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portal_rendering

Posted by Brendan

Ok, you cannot watch this video while also doing something else. It makes no goddamn sense.

Posted by ripelivejam

also some strong echochrome vibes as well.

Posted by ripelivejam

@vonFlampanker: fuck yes. best book ever (well not really but yes, best book ever)

Posted by LikeaSsur

Why on earth is this making my brain feel weird?

• 192 results