159 Comments
  • 159 results
Posted by MadBroseph

More interviews like this!!!

Posted by csl316

Hector's a cool dude and always interviews well with Jeff. So this was quite alright.

Posted by mrfarenheit

Shouldnt Jeff just start wearing a full track suit at all times.?

Posted by SharkMan

dapper dude

Posted by TheSouthernDandy

Can't wait for this game. Great review, more of these please :D

Posted by JoshyLee

Was Bane announced or did he slip up?

Posted by posh

looks cool, just a shame DC characters are generally boring. DC vs marvel would be cool, but that would probably never happen

Posted by ArtisanBreads

@JoshyLee said:

Was Bane announced or did he slip up?

He's been shown for a while now. They've showed his costume and everything I don't think he's been shown actually fighting though.

He looks like the comic version of Bane.

Posted by sissylion

Hector can dress.

Posted by s10129107

I love how much confidence and pride they have in their game. It really is indicative of its quality.

Posted by Lanechanger

I wasn't really interested in this game but I am now on board after hearing about all the things that they're adding like tagging a move and the different control schemes. Sounds like they're making some smart moves in expanding the accessibility of the genre... to casuals like me anyways.

Posted by SaturdayNightSpecials

Jeff is about to go full Heat Miser.

Edited by RandomInternetUser

My interest has increased by approximately 73.6%. Seems pretty cool. Edit: Also, really good interview.

Posted by GValo

@Bane122: Definitely looked like it to me

Posted by Deusx

Man... Hector sold this game so well. He's so cool. I want to buy him a beer.

Posted by CaptainStar
"Kevin Smith..."

"Weighing in on it..."

Huh.

Posted by heatDrive88

This is a really great interview. I maybe wasn't that interested in this game previously (even thought I absolutely loved MK9), but hearing them talk about how much they've worked on the gameplay sounds really great. It definitely has piqued my interest.

Posted by GaspoweR

Hawkman is definitely going to be in this....according to Hawktaku.com

Posted by Aussiepowa

Great Interview !! cant wait..

Posted by Vigil80

Very good interview.

I haven't seen much yet that addresses how some of these characters make sense in a stand-up fight. Is that what the armor on some of the characters is about? MK vs DC rationalized it as part of the rage virus or whatnot, right?

All I could think when I saw Superman's special move that knocked his opponent into space was that it would instantly kill half the characters on the roster.

Aside from nitpicky stuff like that, this conversation has definitely made me more interested. I feel like I need to go back and take another look at MK now, too.

Posted by LordLOC

Please for the love of everything holy, bring this to PC! We've had enough of the Capcom stuff over yonder, we need some NetherRealm goodness!

Posted by Spiritof

@GaspoweR said:

Hawkman is definitely going to be in this....according to Hawktaku.com

Hawkgirl would make for excellent alternative.

Posted by amlabella

I usually don't care about fighting games (almost entirely because I'm terrible at them), but Mortal Kombat had some really great single-player content so I'll definitely keep this one on my radar. Also, Hector Sanchez seems like a really cool dude, makes for a great interview.

Posted by claybrez

what a cool guy. my mind has been changed about this game.

Posted by shatted

Ditto the sentiments of everyone else; cool guy, good interview, interest piqued.

Posted by Crippl3

Holy shit, that Batmobile super at the end of the video was amazing. PREORDER CONFIRMED.

Posted by DarkbeatDK

After the story mode reveal I did a total 180 and was fully on board for the game. The fact that it has back to block and the option to set it up to play like SuStre has me even more excited. Also, Harley Quinn needs to be in the finals of the "Who would win" thing now ;)

Posted by OllyOxenFree

OK, yeah, I'm on board with this one.

Posted by ch3burashka

STORY MODE 3.0 MOTHERFUCKERS

Posted by Bourbon_Warrior

Isn't the guy with the bow and arrow an Avenger?

Posted by CaptRocketblaze

Now I'm interested in this game again, so I'll con a friend into buying it. May my sinister reign live on forever!

That car hit that lady!

Posted by blueinferno

Batman's finisher at the end of the video may have sold me on this game.

Posted by Bubbly

Awesome interview. It was very informative and I loved the rapport. Hector seems like a really cool guy and Jeff is still #1 at interviewing.

Posted by vashstyle

homie lookin freeesh

Posted by cloudyimpulse

The control scheme thing sounded really interesting. It almost feels like this is one step closer to Mortal Kombat vs Street Fighter.

Posted by RaidenMGS

@Stars2099 said:

First thing I noticed is the Breds he's rocking

same here was wondering if anyone else would.

Edited by Goblin
Posted by Dark_Lord_Spam

Man, that bus hat is p-h-resh.

Posted by Patman99

@amlabella said:

I usually don't care about fighting games (almost entirely because I'm terrible at them), but Mortal Kombat had some really great single-player content so I'll definitely keep this one on my radar. Also, Hector Sanchez seems like a really cool dude, makes for a great interview.

I am exactly the same way. I don't really like fighting games but the new MK was great and I hope this game will be equally as great.

Posted by Humanity

Fighting games have the best PR people it seems. This guy seemed real cool.

Posted by Castiel

It's a video game site, therefore you shouldn't place a controller on a table if you AREN'T GOING TO PLAY ANYTHING!

Posted by BBQBram

What a nice guy.

Game's looking good too!

Posted by Ghostiet
@Bourbon_Warrior said:

BURRRRRN
Posted by Ravelle

@Bourbon_Warrior said:

You're confused with Hawkeye, this is Green Arrow. DC's Bow and Arrow guy. :)

Nice interview and cool dude all around, I hope we can get a demo anytime soon.

Edited by Ravelle

@Bane122 said:

Was that thing standing in the Fortress of Solitude background Doomsday? It kind of looked like it could be an Injustice-ised take on him.

That was Solomon Grundy I believe, the dude that can only talk in a children's verse.

Posted by SirOptimusPrime

Oh shit. Negative edge, proper motions, and back to block?

HI THERE NRS, WHO SHOULD I MAKE THE CHECK OUT TO?

Posted by Teizen

Game is looking good, will definitely check it out.

Posted by flamingsombr

Why do such a disproportionately large number of people in the games industry feel the need to sit like that?

Posted by HorseMeatRider

I'm no fan of the old MK games, but it sounds like Netherrealm is turning over a new leaf. In-game frame data is a great feature.

Would really love to see this on PC!

Posted by Kasswara

Jeff is the best at interviews.

• 159 results